A very special anniversary

No Other

 

One year later….

Amy had been receiving little notes all day. The recent one told her to be at ‘their park’ at sunset.

She wasn’t sure what was going to happen, but she knew it at least two things- 1) it was from the most perfect guy in the world- her boyfriend, Choi Siwon. 2) Today was their anniversary. They had been dating for a year now.

Amy spent all day preparing for it. She took the day off work and went shopping. There were now piles of clothes EVERYWHERE in her room.

Finally, she was ready to go in a dark gray, belted, long-sleeve jersey tunic, paired with dark green tights and dark gray knee-high boots.

She grabbed her keys, purse and present and walked out to her car.

Five minutes later she was at the park.

She got out of her car and tried to find her boyfriend. As she stepped onto the grass, a pair of hands covered her eyes.

“I thought we agreed sunset.” A mysterious, obviously deep voice said.

Amy grabbed the hands, lifting them off her eyes and spinned around.

“Technically it is sunset, baby.” She giggled.

Siwon ignored the comment, and took her hand, leading her to ‘their place’.

“I thought we might enjoy a special anniversary dinner at our special spot.” He said as they approached the familiar red and white checkered picnic blanket. However, it wasn’t the blanket that caught her attention, but rather, the hundred or so chrysanthemum petals all arranged in a very special four-worded question.

It took her a moment to figure out what it said. She looked over at her boyfriend, and saw him down on one knee, holding a small jewelry box that she knew could only house a ring.

“This place was adopted as our spot because this is where we went on our first official date and later where we said ‘I love you’. I’ve loved you for the past three years, and will always love you. You were my first love, and my first girlfriend. I want you to be my last. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?”

“Yes! Yes, yes, yes! A million times yes!” She said as tears began forming in her eyes, and falling down her face.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you SO much for reading my one-shot! I hope you enjoyed it!

Feel free to sub or just comment and tell me what you think! ;D If you want to give any advice, please feel free! I'm open to any ideas you may have to help me become a better writer. :)