I Love You Stupid

I Love You Stupid

*I Love you Stupid!

 

*One Friday night..

 

Minhee’s POV :

Aish ~ !! Sungmin is really stupid >_<

He can’t feel my love for him.

He keeps on loving Sunny , even if she’s pushing him away..

Stupid Sungmin aishh ~ !!! **

 

*I keep on muttering those words around my head, It’s because of my Best friend Sungmin..

He again came to me crying, He never said any, but I know it’s because of her girlfriend Sunny,

He’s sobbing in his room, I know, I can hear him.. he’s just a wall away from me,

    I’m blaming Sunny, but he is defending her, I know it’s because he love her, but it’s useless.

I will never ever like Sunny for Sungmin.. 1st because she always hurts Sungmin, and 2nd because he took Sungmin away from me..

I don’t know that the thoughts will make me fall asleep..

When I woke up, Sungmin is sitting beside my bed ..

 

good morning Minhee..” he greeted me

Good morning Sungmin ~ “ I greeted back “ what are you doing here in my room??” I added

Nothing, I was just curious what you look like when you sleep..” he answered

Ahh ~ so how do I look like?” I said laughing a little

Beautiful..” Sungmin said

 

I am looking at brown his eyes~ ‘Sungmin, do I really look beautiful to you?’ my mind wants to shout..

 

Minhee ~” he said

yes Sungmin? Why?” I answered,

 

Then I soon realize that something is wrong, his eyes, his gestures, wait is he drunk?

 

Are you drunk Ming?~” I said as I stood up and trying to touch him.. he gasp and catch my hand.. and now he’s holding it.. and he’s looking at it too’

 

I think so..” he said while rubbing his hands to mine,

 

I then look at the side table, and found a bottle of Soju, I tap his shoulders,

 

Your Drunk Ming~ I know, I can smell.. and I can feel,” I said.

 

He looks at me, straight to my eyes.. and I can feel my heart burning.. but why? I hate this feeling. It just makes me realize that I’m in love with the man that can’t be mine.. and it’s tearing me up. In pieces..

 

Here, sleep here in my bed.” I said as I am guiding him and make him lay down in my bed.

 

He lay down in my bed, “do you want me to put on some blanket?” I ask and he nods.

 

here.. sleep tight baby boy~” I said as putting a blanket to him..

 

But, he grab me and drag me down, and hug me,

 

M-Ming..” I said

Please, don’t go.. don’t leave me alone..” he said..

 

But my focus is not in what he said, but in his heartbeat.. I’m on top of him, so I can feel his heartbeat..

I am happy. Our hearts are beating as one, I love what it feels. Sungmin’s hug, Wow~

 

Ming.. don’t worry, I will never leave you..” I said..

Sungmin is already sleeping.. I guess,

 

I love you…” Sungmin said, I am in state of shock, do I heard it right? did he just said that he love me?  He said it right?? He said that he loves me.. Oh My goodness Ming~

 

I- … I love you too Sungmin,” I said so nervous..

I love you… I love you forever… till my last breath… Sunny” he answered.

 

I slowly release from the hug.. and look at him, he’s already sleeping,

 

Minhee’s POV :

Ming.. even just when  you are sleeping, can’t you tell me that you love me? That you love me, and not Sunny? In the end you’re the only one happy, we’re friends, but we’re not lovers, It hurts and I cry..

Why Sungmin? Why are you so stupid? Why do I love you stupid??

 

Minhee…” Sungmin said

I look at him, he is half awake “Why?” I said

I love… Sunny very much… tell her that okay??” he said and smile at me.

Okay, go back to sleep.. Ming.

 

 

Then, I cried. I love you, Stupid. 3