Chapter 01

Better than Revenge~

Enough is Enough.


 

 

"Please stop it!" You begged as the queenkas punched Bomi on her stomach.

 

"Shut up Nerd! You're next!" Na Eun said as she death glared Hae Dae.

 

"Stop please... We didn't do anything to you... Why do you keep doing this to us?" You said as tears continously flowing on your eyes. Bomi collapsed on the floor with blood all over . *Bomi ottokhae?* You thought. 

 

"Come here !" Bomi said as she grabbed your collar and the 2 other queenkas locked you in their arms.

 

"This would hurt A LOT." Na Eun said as she punch your stomach and kicked your stomach continously.

 

"Stop! Please!" Bomi said as she grabbed Na Eun's hand.

 

"Back off FAT !" Na Eun said as she pushed Bomi on the floor. Bomi couldn't do anything but to cry.

 

"Stop please..." Sandara said as she held Eunji's hands. Eunji looked at her in pity. She couldn't do anything but to mouth 'Mianhe' Sandara closed her eyes and cried.

 

"Why are you crying crybaby?" Bomi asked Sandara.

 

"Don't touch me please..." Sandara begged.

 

"Please stop all of this!" Sandara continued.

 

"Really? After you've sended us to the guidance today?! Nerds like you should just keep their mouth shut!" Bomo said angrily.

 

"We just said the truth. You guys always made us to make all your assignments and when we decline it you're going to black mail us!" Sandara said. Bomi slapped Sandara on her face. Sandara cried. It's bad for Sandara to cry since she has asthma. Her asthma attacked her and she collapsed on the floor.

 

 

"Oh my god! Bomo what did you do?!" Eunji said as she shook Sandara.

 

"Let's bring her to the hospital!" Eunji said in panick.

 

"Are you crazy?! What are we going to say if they asked us about what happened about them?! Let's go before someone sees us!" Na Eun said as she grabbed Eunji's wrist and ran off the rooftop.

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

You woke up with a dizzy head. You observed your sorroundings. You noticed your in the hospital. You looked at your side and found Chaerin sleeping on your side and Minjy sleeping on the couch. 

 

 

"Where's Sandara Unnie?" You asked.

 

"She's in the other room with Bom." Chaerin said.

 

"How are you feeling?" She asked.

 

"I'm fine." You replied.

 

"Mian, If we just got there in time... Maybe you, Bom, and Sandara wouldn't be in this situation right now.. Mianhe.." Chaerin said as tears slid down on her cheeks.

 

"Gwenchana Chaerin Unnie." You said as you smiled at her.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

2 hours later.... You are thinking about something while Minjy and Chaerin is on their laptop.

 

"Unnie..." You said. They looked at you.

 

"What is it Dongsaeng?" Minjy and Chaerin said in unison.

 

"What if..."

 

"We move to America..."

 

 

"And start a new life there... and come back here and take revenge on them?" You asked.

 

 

"BWOH?!" They both said in shock.

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

First Chappiie is really akward isn't it? Ahihihi :)

I'm not a professional so be kind to me ^_^