Loveline 1

Living with HIM

*Sookyung at age 7*

“Great catch Sookyung!” Sookyung’s father said as he threw the ball again.

[Sookyung catches the ball that her father threw]

“Okay, you’ll be on the bat, I’ll pitch” Sookyung’s father said as he smiled.

“Dae apa!” Sookyung smiled as she grabbed the bat.

“Okay now dear, get ready!” Sookyung’s father said as he was ready to throw the ball.

“Honey~” Sookyung’s mother said as she walked towards to them.

“Yes dear?” Sookyung’s father said as he looked at his wife.

“We have guests here” Sookyung’s mother smiled as the guests followed. It was a couple and a little boy.

“Oh, isn’t this your daughter? I heard she’s really good at softball” The couple said.

“Oh yes, that’s her favorite sport of course” Sookyung’s father smiled.

“Sookyung, meet Leeteuk, he’s your new friend; and this couple is my friends, you can call them auntie and uncle” Sookyung’s mother said and smiled.

“Hello” Sookyung smiled and waved.

[Leeteuk stares at Sookyung oddly]

“Mommy…that girl is an idiot” Leeteuk whispered to his mother.

“Oh dear! Don’t say that to your new friend!” Leeteuk’s mother said.

“It’s okay, let’s let them play alone, we can talk inside the house” Sookyung’s mother said as they walked inside of the house.

“So~ Leeteuk, want to play baseball with me?” Sookyung suggested as she grabbed the bat.

“…..I bet you can’t even beat me” Leeteuk said as he looked at Sookyung.

“Wh…what?!” Sookyung said as she looked at Leeteuk.

                           “I’m just telling you the truth, that’s all” Leeteuk said as he grabbed the ball.           

“So..?”

Leeteuk nodded.

[Leeteuk throws the ball towards Sookyung and misses]

“Wha…I..again!” Sookyung said as she got ready and gripped the bat.

That day on….HE became my rival.

 

*Present*

[Super Junior, No Other live performance comes on the television]

“Kya!~ Unnie! It’s on! SUJU!<3” Eunjung said as she stopped and placed the serving tray on the counter and watched the television.

“Oh my goodness…” Sookyung said as she rolled her eyes as she saw Leeteuk singing on the television.

“Unnie! Just confess it! They are AWESOME” Eunjung smiled.

“Erm..Yeah! They are!~ Except Leeteuk!” Sookyung said as she sat down on a chair by the counter.

“Just because he’s your rival doesn’t mean that you can’t hate his singing Sookyung, and you know it!” Eunjung said as she looked at Sookyung. “Plus, you haven’t seen him ever since high school..” Eunjung said as she hummed the song.

“Yah! He’s my rival! R-I-V-A-L!” Sookyung said as she slammed the counter. A couple looked at them oddly and went back to talking to each other.

“Psh..Yeah, and he still beats you at everything like nothing” Eunjung said. “Remember the time you ranked 2nd from the whole school just because you bubbled two answers on one question and Leeteuk got first?” Eunjung said.

“YAH! Dongsaeng! Aren’t you on MY side?!” Sookyung yelled.

“Just because you are my friend, doesn’t mean I have to unnie” Eunjung said as smiled towards Sookyung.

“Yah, REALLY encouraging ㅠㅠ” Sookyung thought.

“Hehe~ We know you would like him” Eunjung said and smiled and quickly scattered to the back.

“YAH! I DON’T---“

[Everyone stares at Sookyung]

“Ugh..lucky” Sookyung said as she placed her head down on the counter.

“Ah, Just let her be” [CEO] Park Myung soo said as he walked in.

“Aigoo.. look who’s here also to ruin my day” Sookyung said as she looked at the television. “Wait…” Sookyung paused. “Aren’t you working today? Don’t you have your show aired today boss?” Sookyung asked.

“Yeah, I was on my way, I was just coming by to check on the café.. by the way, your favorite guy is coming on the show” Myung Soo said.

“HYUN BIN?!” Sookyung said as she smiled with delight.

“Haha, I wish, No, it’s Leeteuk” Myung Soo said.

                                     “YAH! AJASHI! DON’T PUSH IT” Sookyung said as she glared at him.

“Hey! Don’t yell at your boss now~” Myung Soo said.

“Yeah, my UNCLE” Sookyung said as she played with the serving tray.

“Yah! Don’t say it out loud” Myung Soo said.

“Too bad, I did already” Sookyung smiled.

“Aigoo..troublesome as always..like when you were a kid” Myung Soo said. “Leeteuk, your boyfriend, was always there to defeat you there though, so that should be—“

[Sookyung gives a killer glare at Myung Soo]

“Erm..look at the time now! I..think I might be late for Infinity challenge! I-I’ll leave now!~” Myung soo smiled and quickly stood up and left.

*After work*

“Leeteuk this! Leeteuk That!” Sookyung said as she was walking home. “Gosh, I can’t believe that all they were talking about was HIM! Why couldn’t it be Sungmin? Or Siwon?” Sookyung grumbled as she unlocked the front door and walked in.

“Apa~ I’m home” Sookyung said as she took off her shoes and wore her pink slippers. “Oh, ayongsangyo~” Sookyung bowed politely.

“Remember them?” Sookyung’s father said.

“N-Not really..” Sookyung said as she smiled.

“They are Leeteuk’s parents” Sookyung’s father said.

“Wait! Oh! I remember!~” Sookyung said as if a light bulb came on top of her head.

“Well, you can rest dear, we’ll be doing some ‘grown up’ talk” Sookyung’s father said.

“Dae, apa” she said as she walked towards to her bedroom.

[Sookyung lays down on her bed and looks at her family photo]

“Mother, yesterday, apa cried at night alone again because he missed you. I miss you also..” Sookyung gave a slight, sad smiled as she looked at her mother.

[A flash on a camera shined and Sookyung closed her eyes]

“What the heck was that?” Sookyung said as she looked outside. Sookyung walked outside and ran after the mysterious person. As Sookyung tried to chase after the person who took a photo of her, they dropped a card. Sookyung stopped and looked at the card.

Teukie Fanclub

“Teukie…fanclub?” Sookyung said as she grabbed the card. “Fans of Leeteuk?” Sookyung thought as she tucked the card in her pocket. “I’ll figure who dropped it” Sookyung said as she walked back home.

*Next Day*

[Sookyung is on her way, walking to work]

*BEEP BEEP*

“Wha? Is that person honking on me?” Sookyung thought as she stopped walking and looked at the car on her right side.

“Come here! Quickly!” Leeteuk whispered.

“What?! It’s only YOU?!” Sookyung said as she pointed towards Leeteuk. She looked around quickly and came up to him. “In y o u r dreams!” Sookyung said as she walked off.

“Yah! Don’t you want to know what my parents are talking about?!” Leeteuk yelled as he stuck his head out of the window.

Sookyung paused for a moment. “Right…why would they..come over to my house..all of a sudden?” Sookyung thought as she turned around. “Fine” Sookyung said as she walked towards to Leeteuk’s car. “I’ll give you an hour to talk, I still have work today also” Sookyung said as she sat down in the car.

“Great, this is important” Leeteuk said and drove off.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First chapter ^^ Hope it's not boring D; Also! Follow me on twitter  for updates! <3


http://twitter.com/EternalMusic