Chapter 2 - Afternoon Tea

Honestly, I Do

 

 

Chapter 2 - Afternoon Tea   

 

˜•Afternoon Tea™•

 

 

                I was nervous but I need to get out of the car sometime. So I inhaled a big breath and got out. I saw someone standing there starring at me in shock. I wondered who it was. She stammered for a little time before speaking.

                                “Joo Mi?” the woman asked.  Then I recognized her.

                                “BoA-Unni! I missed you so much!” I said  while she engulfed me with a hug.

                                “ I missed you too Joo-Mi-dongsaeng, what have you been doing this past years? Is school alright?” Unni asked.

                                “It’s good! I haven’t been doing that much lately.” I replied while she pulled me to walk while Ahjeomma and     Ahjeossi went to get some coffee.

                                “Any boyfriends while I was gone?” she asked with a curious eye and a raised eyebrow.

                                “Ani-Ani-YO! I haven’t been accepting any confessions. I don’t think I would ever need a boyfriend or a            relationship right now. I want to focus on my studies right now. I don’t want to have any distractions.”  I replied.

                Unni just nodded and agreed with me. It even looks like she doesn’t want me to be having a boyfriend too.  We walked towards some shop. It looked so fancy.

                We walked inside and I found an elegant store with the smell of coffee floating around.

                We sat down ordered. We both wanted tea so that was what we asked for. Then Unni strikes up a conversation.