Embark

Take my heart

"You have so many pictures." Bora whispered while flipping through my photo albums.

 
She was lying on the floor and kicking her feet around while chewing gum. I was sitting in my favorite recliner just staring at her. She reminded me so much of myself at her age.
 
"You have so many pictures of when you were little and of when you were like twenty five but you don't have very many of when you were a teenager. Why is that?"
 
I didn't answer her question. The answer would only bring back memories. Memories that I liked to keep to myself. Memories that were both beautiful and horrible. Memories that played like a movie in my head, so clear and vivid. As if, they had happened yesterday.
 
"I mean there a few of you here of when you were like my age and you are absolutely gorgeous. See?"
 
She tilted the album towards me and I looked at the picture as she pointed to it.
 
"But there are only like six or seven of them." she complained.
 
I got up without saying a word and went to my bedroom closet. I pulled out a small box and held it close to my chest. I walked back to Bora who was still flipping anxiously through the albums and I handed her the box.
 
"What's this?" she asked.
 
"What you're looking for. Open it."
 
She sat up, crossed her legs, set the box on her lap and opened it.
 
"Wow! These are awesome pictures. Look at your hair. It's so cool!"
 
I smiled and enjoyed every expression she made as she looked at the pictures.
 
"Why don't you have these in the albums with all the rest?"
 
My smile brighten and I looked away towards the window. The bright morning sunlight was coming in beautifully and a mockingbird stopped to look inside. it was looking straight at me. I turned to Bora who was still waiting for my answer.
 
"They are my special pictures. They bring back very special memories that I like to keep to myself."
 
Bora must have seen the change in my expression when I said this because she brighten up too but continued flipping through the pictures.
 
I caught a glimpse of the pictures as she looked at them. I remembered each picture. I remembered when and where each of them was taken and each memory brought me immense joy. I guess that's why I had set those pictures aside. They brought me happiness.
 
"Can I hear your story?" Bora asked. "I know you have one. I can see it in your eyes and I can definitely see it in your pictures."
 
I looked at her innocent face. The same 16-year-old face I had once had. It was hard to say no to her but did I really want to go back there?
 
Telling her the story would bring back so many memories. It would bring me back to my happy times but it would also bring me back to my sad times. Times I tried not to remember.
 
"Please?" she begged. "I promise not to interrupt."
 
She got up and leaned down to give me a kiss. She sat down in the loveseat in front of me, put her legs up, put a pillow behind her, and made herself comfortable. She had a huge grin on her face. 
 
"O.K, I'm ready," she said. I just smiled still not telling her.Then she hurried me saying.. "Ahh~ please tell me tell me Umma"
 
"Arraso".i just smile and started my story..
 
"I was angry, helpless and empty. I had become all of these things but I wasn't always like this. I used to be happy. I used to be normal.This is the story of my first love ...."
 

So i finally updated (though only i know how many time edit it on my notepad)

I hope you like it...and Sorry if you dont like it that much
Anyway i will try my best to do well on next chapter ..
till then stay tune ^____^
Oh !!! please Comment and subscribe