# 4

WGM MyungLi
In the morning, Sulli, Krystal, Luna was in front of their dorm waiting for L "Jinri-ya!" L said "Oppa!" "Annyeonghaseyo.." Krystal and Luna bowed a little "Oh, annyeonghaseyo.. I'm infinite's L" "We know.. We need to go now.. have fun Ssul! Bye! Take care of her hyungboo!" Krystal said "Bye! Call me if he do anything to you!!" Luna said and then they both run inside. L took off his jacket and put it on Sulli's shoulder. (Eunji: acting like a gentleman!) "Kamsahamnida.." Sulli mumbled "Ne.." L holds her hand and aqueeze it lightly. "Where are we going?" Sulli asked. The PD gave an address. "We should go here?" L asked, the PDs just nod. L opened the door of his car for Sulli and put the seatbelt on and then he enter the driver's seat and put on the seatbelt, Sulli typed the address at the GPS in his car while L was turning on the car. L held her hand and kiss it while driving. "Oppa what are you doing?" Sulli asked "Just kissing your hands.." L said and winked at her. After 30 minutes they arrived at the address given it was an apartment they went to the 5th floor and 365 room as it is written on the paper. The door has a tag named newly-wed L ♡ Sulli. When they enter, there was only a sofa and table and a TV and nearby there's a small kitchen which was decorated, but when they enter the bathroom, it was like five stars hotels's bathroom. And the bedroom was big and it has TV and kingsized bed. "Wah!!" Sulli said. L jumped to the bed while Sulli was looking around the room. "Oh! Mission card!" She took it and lay down beside L "What is that?" L said and opened the mission card, there was money inside. "Money? You give us this much?" L said "Oppa, there's a letter!" -Decorate you living room with this money-"Arasseo! Let's go shopping!" Sulli said sitting up then she tried pull L up. "Oppa, come on!!" "Noo~ I'm tired.. I just went back from my world tour yesterday.." L said pulling Sulli to his arms. "You must be really tired oppa!" She hug L. (Seulong & Wooyoung: NOO!! ANDWAEE!! WHY SULLI?!) "Not anymore!" L said happily. "Aish.." Sulli hit his arm lightly. "Aww.. Okay I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.." L said cutely. L bought infinite's and f(x)'s posters , he also bought photocards. They also went to photobooth then there's still money left. They bought ddeokbokki. They keep on feeding each other. When they finished decorating. (Continued)