Finale

DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love

 It had been a bad day for Kelly so that night she decided she was going to go to club to relieve her stress. Going dancing was the only thing that could make her feel free. She just hoped the handsome guy she had danced with before was there again. He had amazing moves and she had really enjoyed dancing with him.

 She looked around for a little bit and when she didn’t see him she moved onto the dance floor and danced for a while. The guy she had danced with was in the VIP section with his friends when the youngest said, “Seungho hyung the girl you danced with a few weeks ago that you’d been looking for is here.” Seungho headed to the maknae and said, “Where is she Mir?”

 Kelly had been dancing by herself when she felt a hand on her waist. She spun around to see who it was when she seen just the man she had been looking for. He said, “You came back?” She smiled and said, “Yeah bad day and felt the need to dance to relieve the stress.” He gave her a smirk and said, “Why don’t you dance with me then?”

 They danced for a while when she started getting thirsty. She said, “I’m going to go to the bar and get a drink.” He took her hand and said, “Me and my friends have a spot upstairs in the VIP section why don’t you come with me?” She thought about it for a minute and she wanted to spend more time with him and said, “Ok.” They got up there and his friends where all sitting around drinking. Seungho said, “These are my friends there is the youngest Mir, Thunder, Joon and GO and I’m Seungho.”

 She smiled at them and said, “It’s nice to meet you all I’m Kelly.” Joon came up to her and said, “Hey beautiful want to have a drink with me?” Kelly looked at him weirdly and Seungho smacked him and said, “Ignore this guy.” The guys all laughed at Joon and Seungho had her sit down next to him and Thunder.

 Thunder said, “What would you like to drink?” She rubbed the back of her neck and said, “Something that isn’t strong. I don’t really drink.” They gave her a drink and the guys watched Seungho and Kelly together and seen that they were attracted to each other. Joon said, “Why don’t we get them drunk and spend some time together?”  The guys agreed, and soon was giving the two strong liquor and the two went out onto the dance floor to dance.

 The two danced for a little bit and soon Seungho pulled Kelly to a secluded part and started kissing her. They pulled away and Seungho put his forehead on hers and said, “Why don’t we get out of here?” She said, “Sounds good to me.” They soon made their way to Seungho’s apartment. As soon as they got inside his apartment he pushed her against the door and started kissing her again.

 They were soon on the bed making love. The next morning they both woke up and were surprised to wake up next to each other. Seungho said, “I will take responsibility.” She bit her lip and looked down and said, “I had been saving myself for marriage.” He said, “You were a ?” She teared up a little and said, “Yeah.” He took her hand and said, “We will get married then.”

She looked at him surprised and said, “But we barely even know each other.” He shrugged and said, “I don’t think I used protection last night and I took away what was meant for your future husband.” She sighed and said, “So I could get pregnant?” He nodded and said, “We will go now is that ok with you?” She said, “Can I take a shower?” He smiled and said, “Sure I’ll get you some towels.”

 He started getting up when she looked away blushing. He looked down and quickly threw on some clothes and got a few towels and wash rag for her. He said, “Here you go. While you shower I’ll fix some us some breakfast.” She smiled at him and said, “Thank you.” After he left she grabbed up her clothes and hurried to the bathroom. After she was showered and changed she went to the kitchen. Seungho looked up and said, “Breakfast is finished.”

 They hurried and finished eating and when they were done Seungho changed and freshened up and grabbed the things he would need. He came and said, “We will make a stop at your place ok?” She nodded and showed him to her small rooftop apartment and went inside and got the things she would need. Seungho said, “Why don’t you go ahead and pack up your stuff now and we can go straight to my apartment afterwards.”

 They packed up her things and put them in his car and alerted the landlord then went to the courthouse. Since Seungho was a chobeol he was able to elope. After they said their I Do’s and signed the certificate they went back to his place and brought her things inside. They put everything down in his bedroom when he took Kelly by the waist and pressed her back to the wall and said, “You know I’ve always wanted to be a young dad. Why don’t we have another shot at making a baby?”

 She blushed and he pushed her down on the bed and had his way with her. When they were done he handed her a pair of basketball shorts and a shirt while he changed into the same. When they were dressed they headed to the kitchen were Kelly started to make them lunch. Seungho watched her for a little bit then came up behind her and ran his hands up under her shirt she jumped a little and said, “Stop I’m trying to fix us some lunch.”

 He bit her ear lightly and said, “I’m not hungry for food.” They then heard someone speak saying, “Ew hyung I didn’t know you were so erted.” Seungho and Kelly were embarrassed and Seungho said, “What are you guys doing here?” GO said, “We were worried since you guys just disappeared on us last night.” Seungho said, “Well let’s see we spent the night together then eloped and then spent the rest of the morning in bed.”

 Kelly blushed and elbowed him in the stomach. He said, “Ouch, why’d you do that for.” She said, “You didn’t have to tell them that.” A woman spoke up and said, “Yeobo I like her.” The guys all looked in surprise while Kelly looked in confusion until Seungho said, “Umma, Appa what are you guys doing here?” His mom said, “Well we wanted to see our son and look we have a pretty daughter-in-law. Can you cook?” Kelly was confused and said, “Y-yes.” Seungho said, “She was just getting ready to cook us some lunch.”

Kelly cooked lunch with the help of Seungho’s mom. His mom said, “My son has a huge appetite that’s why I asked if you could cook.” Kelly smiled and said, “I am a cook at a restaurant and went to culinary school to learn to cook Korean cuisine.” His mom was impressed and said, “You will make the perfect daughter-in-law then. I approve of you.” Seungho said, “Appa approves of her too.”  They lived happily ever after.