Chapter 2

Meet My Byuntae Husband, Kim Jong In!

Kai's POV

I admit, Alex really makes my heart beats very fast. She has two Hazel eyes that could make everyone melts when she stares. Her long brown pony is very beautiful. Her lips is pink even she doesn't use any make-up. Like Chanyeol said, even she is 22 she looks like 15. I couldn't sleep in the night thinking about her. I see Suho, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo always chat and jokes with her. Only me and Sehun kept quiet. Why? Because I'm shy for no reason. Sehun? He can't speak in English. Earlier in the morning, Alex is already wake up and prepare us some breakfast. She's good in cooking. I can tell she cooks is more delicious than Kyungsoo. She cooked western food for us. She said she didn't eat Sushi or Korean Sushi (gimbap) because she doesn't eat seafood. She said, she had allergic on seafood. 

"Kyungsoo, can you do better?" Baekhyun teased Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo faked a smile. 

"I won't cook for you for 2 months, Byun Baekhyun." Kyungsoo glared, his hands are busy washing the dishes. Alex offered to wash the dishes, but Kyungsoo really wanted to show his manner. Kyungsoo, Kyungsoo. Everyone knows you are the 'omma' so you don't need to prove it. 

I looked at Alex slowly. Her face looked very sincere and calm. 

"Suho hyung, when will EXO-M comes?" I opened my mouth to ask Suho, while my eyes are still focus on the beautiful girl who is watching the television. Alex, Alex. You make me feel something weird. And it's all for no reason! Why I don't know the feelings? Kinda weird, right?

"Kai saeng, while you're talking look at me, not Alex!" Suho said, pretty loud until Alex turned at us. I blushed. Yah, Suho! You embrassed me in front Alex. If I can slap your cheeks 44 times, I'll do it of course! "Ignore Suho hyung." I said when I look Alex frowned. She nodded and continued her earlier work— watching the television.

"Suho hyung, I asked you." I said once again. 

"They will come at—"

KNOCK KNOCK!

The door knocked. Baekhyun happily went and opened the door. "Ah! EXO-M geges! Miss you guys!" he shouted happily. Xiumin, Luhan, Kris, Lay, Chen and Tao came in without invited. I don't know why suddenly my eyes are focusing on Luhan. He looks.... suspicious. I can see his eyes are staring at Alex. No way! Alex is mine. Mine! What did I said? Alex IS MINE? Nonsense! Calm down Kai... Maybe Luhan thinks a bit 'Who is this girl?'. 

"Alex, introduce yourself to EXO-M." Suho smiled. His hands invite Alex to introduce herself. Alex... I stared at her, too much! Nonsense things I felt, my heart beats faster. Dup dap dup dap dup dap.... Am I going to die? Just looking at her face can kill me. I meant, melt. I'm melting. If I'm alone in this house with her, I don't know what will happen. ert me. Such a byuntae. 

"Hello, I am Alex Mitchell. You guys can call me Alex. Err I don't have experiences in Korea, so I don't use to talk in Korean.  But I'm sure, Korean language is a beautiful language. Ermm... I came from Britain and of course, I'm a British." Alex, Alex. You intro yourself like a lecturer. But it's okay, Alex. As long as you are yourself. "So you guys, could you intro yourself?" Alex asked.

You got me, Alex. You got my heart...

"Hello, I'm Kris. The leader of EXO-M." Kris said.

"Annyeonghaseyo! I meant, hi sweetie! I'm Xiumin. The bao zi of EXO-M. I'm chubby, nae?" Xiumin, you really do! Chubby. Of course.

"Hello. My name is Xi Luhan. They call me Luhan and for Xiumin, he calls me Xiao Lu. And if you want, you can call me that too. I appreciate it. By the way, I love your name." Luhan said. Huh? Luhan! I don't know why my heart is burning like a flame. Suddenly, I remembered a feeling— jealous. Is this a jealousy?

"Thanks." Alex smiled at Luhan. Huhu... Alex, I am more handsome to compare with the 'Xiao Lu', you know?

"I'm Yi Xing. You may call me Lay." Lay said. Alex nodded.

"Hello, Lay."

"I'm Chenchen! The scorpion!" Chen said proudly. I don't really get jealous with Chen. Everyone knows he is friendly and loves to troll like joking around. But Luhan? Huh! 

"Hello! I'm your romantic panda and EXO-M maknae, Tao. Get me some Gucci for my.... buing buing." Tao made his aegyo.  

"Very cute!" Alex clapped her hands happily. I can do better, you know?

A few minutes later, they got in the van. Leaving me and Alex behind. I tried to confess, but I'm not sure. I knew her less than 24 hours before! I took my breathe inhale and exhale. Suddenly, 2 minds appeared and whispered. 

Mind 1 : Calm down, Jong In. You can wait.

Mind 2 : Huh, Jong In! You're such a loser! Go and confess now, because you won't see her forever. Or if you want to, MARRY HER.

I don't know, I don't know. I don't really know! Finally, I took a choice. Wait and see.... 

"Alex, Alex Mitchell." I called softly. 

"Yes?" she turned. 

"I know this is weird and really weird. We knew about less than 24 hours but you know... Love comes without invited.I think, I think... I fell for you, you British girl! I fell for you!" I finally did it! Woohoo! I did it,I confessed! First time to confess a girl with my true love, and I really did it! Waiting for your answer, Alex. I'm waiting. 

"Wow. Too fast." she pretend to be relax and cool, but I know she's worried. I can see the sweats is tearing from her forehead swiftly. 

"So, may I get the answer?" I asked. 

"You want it now?" she asked back. 

"Do your best choice, Alex. I won't force you. Alex Mitchell, would you marry me?" I knee on the floor and confessed for the second time.First time about love, and the second is to marry her. Alex cried. Her tears ran down her cheek. I quickly takes my handkerchief and wiped the tears for her. Yep, showing that I'm a gentleman. Alex, I know you won't deny me. But if you don't feel the same I do, I can make you feel it. Give me some time, Alex. Give me some time. Don't leave me.. 

Don't leave...

"Kai, you know it right... I'm the way older than you. We comes in a really different world, Kai. You lives in a group while I am alone."

"Please be my group. Please."  

"Hey! What are you guys waiting?" I heard Suho's voice from outside. Suho!!! I will kill you!! You ruined my time with my heroin! "Please give me the answer. My number if you want to answer." I threw a paper at Alex before we left. Alex picked the paper before both of us left. 

Alex's POV

One week later...

Gees. Are Koreans do like that? Fall in love even stayed less than 24 hours! Oh my lord, who knows if Kai is playing me like a disk? But, nonsense! It's all nonsense! I sighed heavily then I lay on the bed. I regret staying at the EXO-K's house! And I really do. 

If Kai is playing me, he won't marry me. This is such a weird story! Does Kai think it's like, a drama on the television? I stared at the piece of paper. Kai must be stingy. He can give me a bigger paper but only a piece. I think I really have his answer now. 

"One day while my light is glowing, I'll be in my castle golden. But until the gates are open, I just wanna feel this moment. Ooohhh... I just wanna feel this moment."

My phone started to sing Feel This Moment by Pitbull and Christiana Aguilera. I glared at the screen. Oh, I thought it was from Kai but it wasn't. It's from Luhan. Xi Luhan. Xiao Lu. I don't know why that adorable guy kept contacting me. Hurmm... Lazily, I answered the call. 

"Hello!" he greeted. 

"Hi!" I answered. 

"Urmm... Wanna go out?" he asked. 

"Is this a da—"

"No, no! This is not a date. We're friends, remember?" Luhan said it nervously. 

"Yeah, I was just kidding." I said. 

"So, like always. I'll pick you at 8. Bye." Call ended. Simple, right? Luhan doesn't talk much but he talks at least. It isn't like Kai. Doesn't talk but suddenly, marry me? Gosh, I think he's crazy and maybe he is really crazy! And, I don't feel like the same he does. I don't! 

~.~.~.~.~.~

Done showering and dress up, I took my phone and dialed Kai's number. I'm giving the answer. . I am giving the answer. I'm sure I have made the right answer and I swear, I won't regret it for my life. For god sake, I have made the right choice. I clicked the 'call' button and....

"Hello, dearest Alex." The guttural voice answered. I know it's Kai. 

"Hey. Umm... I have your answer. Wanna know?" I spoke. 

"Of course! I'm so excited. So.... your answer?" 

"Kai, Kim Jong In, I have made my choice and answer. And you can't decline it. My answer is.... I... I..." I started to give the answer. 

"You?" Kai asked. 

"I urmm... I.... I want you to know that my choice is bei—"

PIN PIN! 

I heard a car horned. Luhan. He arrived. Oh no! My answer. Luhan! Luhan! You're too adorable to be angry with so I won't scold you but... I have a really important words to say! "Kai! Not this time! Next time!" I said . I know Kai will wait. He will wait for my answer. 

"Luhan, wait!" I yelled from the balcony. Luhan's Audi is still parked infront Minjee's house. I glared at my phone. Oh, I forgot to end the call. Quickly, I ended the call. Kai heard I yelled Luhan? I think, he heard it. Let him! I don't care. I don't don't don't reaaaally care. I rushed to the downstairs and in the stairs, I met Minjee. 

"Minjee, I'm going out. I will home in 10. Bye!" I waved before I ran to the black Audi who waited for me. Oh wait, its owner. 


To Be Continued.. 


 

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So, what's her (your) answer? Would you wait? Coming soon............. Thanks for subscribing and please leave your comment! I'll appreciate it very much :)