Blog

Blog

 

“The rain always calmed me. Sometimes it gives me the creeps, like right now. The rain’s falling hard and I am alone. I always felt so alone. But my family is always there, loves me, and my friends, well, they do stuff to me like tease me endlessly, but I know they love me. And then there was him.

Him. I don’t know what I did in this world to make me deserve him. He said that he’s so thankful that I came into his life. Well, I am thankful too that I met him, but I just don’t see why he’s so thankful for me. He was everything, from the looks, to brains, to everything. And he had just loved someone like me. How did that happen? I always wonder why ‘us’ happened.

Why can’t he leave me alone?! It always bothers me when he is by my side. He makes me forget how pitiful I am in this world. I don’t know why he is here with me! Why can’t he just be a normal guy? A normal HE. Despite that, I still love him. But now I know why he is him.

Because Kim Jaejoong is Kim Jaejoong.”

“What are you typing?” Jaejoong asked Sookyung as she quickly exited her blog entry but not completely signing out. He plopped himself on her bed and tried to peek at what she’s doing.

“What? Nothing. Just jotting down something. Oh sorry I used your laptop without asking for permission. I forgot mine at home.” She said as she gave him a smile. A smile that always makes Jaejoong’s knees go jello.

“Its okay. Why? Are you hiding something from me?” he playfully asked as his lips formed a pout. She pinched his nose and said, “nothing, okay? don’t be jealous.”

“I am not jealous, I just don’t want my girlfriend hiding something from me.” He made a point. She raised her eyebrow and looked at him questioningly. “What? I’m a man okay, I don’t know how but I feel like you’re hiding something from me.”

“Jae, I’m not hiding something from you okay? And besides, relationships are built on trust. You should trust me when I say there’s nothing going on.”

“So if I cheat behind your back and I say that nothing’s going on, you would believe me? Because you said that relationships are built on trust? Right?” his anger was building up inside him.

“I don’t know, maybe?”

“What the hell Sookyung!? Are you okay?! I cheated and you’ll still trust me?! Are you serious?!” he said angrily as he walked away from her. She walked to him and hugged him from the back. “Of course I will.” She smiled.

He turned around to face her. “Why are you so naïve?” he said as he held her face between both of his palms.

“I’m not. I just know that you’re not that type of guy who would do something like that to me.” She said. He looked at her perplexed and smiled afterwards. “You really know me, huh? I love you.” He said heartily and hugged her tight.

“I love you too.” She said as her voice was covered by his shoulder. “I should go, you know. Mom asked me to be home early today. I don’t know why.”

He broke free from the hug, “Maybe because it’s raining too hard. I’ll go too.”

“No, it’s okay. I can go home by myself. No need to worry.” She smiled.

“Sure? But its raining, I can’t possibly leave you going home alone.”

“Yeap. Don’t worry Jae, I’ll be fine.” She gave him one last hug. A hug wherein Jaejoong looked like he doesn’t have any plans on letting her go.

He finally broke free and kissed her on her forehead. “Take care okay? Call me when you reach home.”

She walked out of his apartment and then there was loneliness in his unit. He walked back to his bed when he noticed that his laptop was still on. He opened it only to find Sookyung's blog open. His lips formed a smile, “Silly girl. Forgot to sign out.” and laughed.

He was about to click the sign out button when something caught his eye.

“HIM.”

He didn’t want to intrude her privacy but this one really got him curious. He clicked on it and began reading the blog entry.

“Of course she had to write something about me. And she made it nice. i’m glad she didn’t forget to mention me being handsome.” He laughed as he clicked sign out.