10: Couple rings

From strangers (on hiatus)

Victoria looked around the place, it was so pretty. There are flowers and butterflies flying everywhere, turning around, she saw him, there he was, standing just a few meters from her.. holding out his hand, wearing a charismatic and charming smile that can surely make any girl's heart melt.

"Y-you're b-back" She stuttered, frozen at her spot still schocked at his sudden appearance

"Hi, Did you miss me?"

"I---" She was cut off immediately when he pulled her in for a hug, his sweet-baby like scent played with her nose, Victoria hugged him back and buried her face into his well-built chest

Pulling away, he stared at her dearle and moved her bangs to the side and placed a warm and gentle kiss on her forehead, "I love you" He whispered and leaned in... they were only a few inches apart when...

 

Victoria shot her eyes open. She blinked thrice and looked around, there were no beautiful flowers nor the colorful butterflies all that was there was pink walls and a purple ceiling, a study table and etc. It was only just a dream. A sigh escaped her lips. Why am I even having dreams of him? Her attention then shifted to the continous knocking at the door, she lazily jumped out off the bed and walked over to open her bedroom door. She opened it and was shocked to see Kris, at her house, in front of her bed room door at.. that moment. "Why are you here?"

"Did you forget? We're going to drop by my auntie's jewelry shop today?" He asked, raising a brow and chuckled, "Seems like someone forgot"

Shoot. She mantally slapped herself, "OH MY GOSH! I forgot!"

"I could tell that" He said, nodding

Why am I so stupid? How could I even forgot? "Um... Um... Um... Um..."

"Vic, calm down" Kris laughed and placed his hand on her shoulders, "I can wait, I'm not rushing you"

"I am really sorry Yifan"

"It's okay, you could do everything you have to do now and I'll be waiting downstairs"

"Okay okay, thank you"

"It's okay" He said and headed off downstairs. Victoria then immediately ran towards the bathroom...

After about 1hour and 30 mins. Victoria finally finished all the things she needed to finish. She went downstairs ad chuckled at the sight, it was Kris, he was sleeping at the couch, hugging Victoria's stuff toy.

"Kris" She whispered, tapping him

Kris slowly opened his eyes, Victoria smiled and helped him stood up, "Are you ready?"

"Yup" She said, nodding

Kris gave her a look, "Are you sure? You're really going with that outfit?"

Victoria looked at her outfit. (she was wearing a red tank top and white shorts with her red slippers on) "What's wrong? Besides, we're just going to drop by then we'll go home after I don't need to dress up too much"

"Eish. Go change, we're not just going to just drop by Vic. And for your information, we are also going to the mall today to meet up with my parents"

"OH! Is that so? I didn't know. Wait here, I'll go change"

 

Victoria changed to this: 
6c059931gw1e7zw8ktsnuj20xc0rsdq3.jpg

 

"There, much better" He said, "Let's go"

After their trip to his auntie's jewelry store, they immediately headed off to the mall. As usual, there is a lot of people so he took her hands with his and held it 'till they arrived at their destination, The 'Cafe 101'

"Oh Qian, Yifan" Mrs. Wu said, giving the two a quick hug

"Hi auntie" She said and turned to Mr. Wu, "Hi uncle"

"Hi Qiannie, you look beautiful"

"Thanks uncle"

"Have you ordered yet dad?" Kris asked

"Ah no, we're waiting for the both of you"

"Ah" He said and pulled out a chair for Victoria

"Thankyou" She said and sat down, Kris pushed the chair and sat beside her

"Good afternoon sis, ma'am" A waiter approached them, "What would you like to have?"

"A chai tea latte for me and a butter croissant" Mrs. Wu said

"I'll have a chai tea latte too" Mr. Wu smiled then added, "and Egg Salad Sandwich"

"Okay, how about you madame?" The waiter looked at Victoria and gave off a charming smile, "What would you like to have?"

Kris, who seemed to be a little annoyed with the waiter's flirtatious gestures cleared his throat and spoke up, "Excuse me"

The waiter turned to him and asked, "Yes?"

"I'll have a Cinnamon Dolce Latte"

"Is that all sir?"

"No, I'll also have Ham & NY Cheddar Sandwich, that's all"

"Oh okay" Then he turned his attention back to Victoria, "How about you Ms?" and smiled charmingly again

"I'll have Iced Caramel Macchiato and um... Ham and Swiss Panini" She said and smiled

The waiter nodded, "Would that be all for the beautiful lady?"

"Are you flirting with my fiance?" Kris, who can't take it anymore asked, startling the 3 and the waiter, "I think that's all she wants. Now could you please leave?"

The waiter who seemed to be taken aback shook his head, "A-a-aniyo. I--I'll be back w-with y-your order um.. y-yeah" The waiter said, nervous and rushed off

The four of them laughed, with Kris as the loudest

Victoria pushed him a little, still laughing at her fiance, "You scared him. What a bad boy"

"I didn't mean too, I was just asking, I didn't know he would be so scared"

"You're crazy" She said, pinching his nose

Kris rubbed his nose and pouted, "YAH!"

She giggled and stuck her tongue out, "That's what you get for scaring out the waiter"

Mr. Wu and Mrs. Wu who was watching them couldn't hold off their smiles, "Aren't they cute?" Mrs. Wu asked

Mr. Wu nodded, "Yes they are"

Then the waiter came back with their orders, "Oh anyway" Mrs. Wu started, "We brought you two a present"

Kris and Victoria looked at each other then back to Mr. and Mrs. Wu, "A present"

"Yep" Mr. Wu then held out a box from his pocket and handed them, "Here, open it"

Kris opened the box and saw the two shining rings inside, "A couple ring?"

"Yes, we thought that maybe you two should make it official now by starting off with a couple ring"

"Eh?"

"Just wear it, and please don't lose it"

"Let me see!" Victoria grabbed the box from Kris and opened it, "WOAH! THESE ARE SO PRETTY!"

"Do you like it?"

"No, I loved it!" She said then grabbed the ring from the box and wrapped it around her ring finger

"It fit's perfectly! Yah! Yifan, wear yours too" She said, Kris chuckled and wore his too.

The two elders took a photo of their rings and sent it to Victoria's parents.