Come and Get It

Come and Get It

“If you're ready come and get it …Na na na”



Seohyun has been singing that Selena Gomez song for he can’t remember how many times already. It was starting to annoy him actually. Though he has big interest in English songs and the current American music, he hasn’t paid attention to it. He wasn’t that much into teeny music. If there was a Disney artist that he listened to, it’s Demi Lovato. He loved how the young girl rocks every song she composes herself. Maybe because he can see a part of him in her. But Selena Gomez just wasn’t his thing. So girly for his taste.



It was Thursday night. They both just came back from their groups’ rehearsals for Music Bank mid-year special for the next day. Seohyun’s manager agreed that she can go home in CNBLUE’s car. That would save them gasoline and save him time driving the rest of the girls home. Not that he was being a lazy guy, but come on. It was convenient and gives enough time for the lovebirds to be together.
“Just be careful not to get caught.” He warned her one last time as he helped her sneak into CNBlue’s van. “Don’t worry Kibum Hyung. I’ll take care of them from here.” Yunho, CNBlue’s manager assured SNSD’s manager.



“Ne Oppa, bye bye! Bye-e unnie!! See you tomorrow!” She waved at her sisters before their car sped away.



They went straight to CNBLUE’s dorm. As much as they wanted to be in the comfort of their own apartment, Yonghwa needed to review their new Japanese album songs before they start promoting soon, his equipment were in their dorm. Seohyun let him be alone with his recording instruments. She went to change into something more comfortable. She pulled one of his oversized Rolling Stones T-shirt from his closet and her own shorts and put them on. She was spending a lot of time in his group’s unit, she had her own drawer in his closet already. She lied on his bed, well, their bed basically, put on her head seat, not wanting her music to disturb him from working and resumed reading her book that she left that morning…Not knowing that her singing was slowly distracting him.


If you’re ready come and get it na na na. ” It was the nth time since they arrived. He’d be having a Last Song Syndrome if she doesn’t stop yet.


“Hyu~n” he called. No answer. He just sighed and got back to his work. Thankfully she was silent for a few minutes so he managed to add touches to the song, and then she was back at it. Louder this time.
He turned to look at her. She was still lost in reading her book. She was wearing her headset, unaware that her voice turned up 3 volume levels.



You ain’t gotta worry it’s an open invitation. I’ll be sittin’ right here real patient.” Real patient? Ironically, he was being impatient…tapping his pencil on the table.


All day all night I’ll be waitin’ standby…Can’t stop because I love it, hate the way I love you” He dropped the pen.


All day all night maybe I’m addicted for life, no lie. I’m not too shy to show I love you, I got no regrets. I love you much to, much to hide you, this love ain’t finished yet. This love ain’t finished yet…So baby whenever you’re ready…” He was turning his seat around and around, like a kid looking up the ceiling helplessly. Seohyun was having her own concert!

“Hyu~n you’re going to wake up not just my brothers but the whole villa!” No answer.


When you're ready come and get it Na na na ” She went singing with her beautiful English accent.


You got the kind of love that I want, let me get that. And baby once I get it I’m yours no take backs. I’m gon’ love you for life I ain’t leaving your side..Even if you knock it ain’t no way to stop it

“Aigoo.” He completely turned his chair facing the bed, just watching her. She was even dancing to the beat now.


Forever you’re mine baby I’m addicted no lie, no lie I’m not too shy to show I love you, I got no regrets. So baby whenever you’re ready…..

“What is she even singing?” He muttered like a child as he listened closely, trying to find out what was so addictive about the song.


If you're ready come and get it Na na na Yes, the beat gets you. He thought to himself, analyzing.


This love will be the death of me, but I know I’ll die happily.. I know I know I know..because you love me so…Yeah!” Your private concert will be the death of me Hyuun! He complained silently.



I’m not too shy to show I love you, I got no regrets. So baby whenever you’re ready…..I’m not too shy to show I love you? So baby whenever you’re ready? Eh? As if a light bulb was switched on inside his head. He smiled giddily, realizing the message of the song that Seohyun has been singing for the last 2hours.


“Jashik! This girl, jjinja! Arahseo!” Still no reaction from her. Seohyun is a very smart girl, and she understands English more than he can. There’s no way she was just singing that song for the fun of it. He smiled, feeling full of himself. He stood up and walked to the bed, forgetting about the work that needs to be done.


“Ahrasseo.” He said a little louder for her to hear. Seohyun looked up at him, a little surprised at his sudden appearance…confused that he was smiling smugly at her. “You need anything Oppa?”


“Didn’t I tell you that if you wanted anything, say it quickly? Saves us some time.” He discarded her headset and took the book from her hands.


“What are you saying Oppa?” She furrowed her brow. She was getting more confused by the second.



“I said..Ahraseo!”



“Ahraseo to what?”


“Ahraseo, I’m ready. Can I get it now?” She kept silent for a while, trying to understand what he was saying. When she did, her eyes widened…bigger than the clock in the wall that reads 10:28!


“Mwo?!? Jjinja! You…Malicious, byuntae, michin namja!”


“Wae? You said I can get it whenever Im ready, didn’t you? I want it now!” He started moving closer, his lips a few inches from hers.


“Ah jeongmal!” She smacked his shoulder but did not protest when she felt his breath on her neck. In the end, he won. =)







The next day, Yonghwa woke up earlier than usual. He decided he wanted to prepare breakfast for the girl who was sleeping soundlessly beside him. He came out of his room, a little surprised to see his 3 brothers fully awake…black bags under their eyes. Jonghyun and Jungshin sitting on the sofa and Minhyuk in the kitchen cooking something for the lazy 2. He was about to greet them, when, all 3 of them hummed to a now familiar tune that was still ringing inside his head.

“If you’re ready come and get it na na na!”



Before he could utter a word, he was already running back to his room. He needed to wake up the poor tired girl and remind her that she can’t let anybody else hear her sing that song again, even her brothers in law!!



AN: So this is another repost from my previous entries in LJ. =) Enjoy! I still laugh hard when I read this one.