Chapter 1: dream

Red String Of Fate

 

[Jiyong's POV]

 

I hugged my legs and burry my face as I cry. My whole body is shaking, my heart beats fast like it wants to come out of my chest. I knew he ordered them to push me down the hill! I almost die because of that son of a b--

 

 

"Hey what's your name?" She asked cutting my thoughts.

 

 

I looked at the girl, her face blurry. Why did she helped me?

 

 

"Ji. .Jiyong" I stuttered

 

"Jiyong what a cute name" she said while hugging her legs "can I call you Jiji?"

 

"Jiji?"

 

"Yes" she smiled widely "you and I are friends now arasso?"

 

 

Friends? Why would she want me to be her friend? No one ever dare to come and be my friend.

 

I notice that she's looking at my knee. She removed the bandage on her elbow and placed it on my knee where there's a small cut.

 

I looked at her with confused face.

 

 

"I promise I'll protect you Jiji" she said while holding my hands "now! I'll teach you our secret hand shake!"

 

 

She held out her hand then looked at me, smiling. I just stared at her.

 

Protect me?! Why would she protect me? Does she even know me?!! Everyone hates me because of that kid. . . Now she wants to protect me and be her friend?! Is she insane?!!!!

 

 

"Come on" she said while signaling me to grab her hand

 

"Oh" I said

 

 

I grabbed her hand. . . She started to teach me these hand gesture. . . But I'm having a hard time keeping up. *scratches head*.

 

I think she noticed. . She chuckled. I feel the heat raising on my cheeks.

 

 

"Hehe don't worry you'll get it next time" she said

 

 

I noticed myself that I was enjoying, I forgot who I was. Is this they called love at first sight? Is this the feeling of falling in love? You can feel the heat running through your body, your heart suddenly starts racing.

 

 

She looked at the orange sky "Jiji, I need to go" she turned at me, her face looking troubled.

 

"Huh? You'll leave me?" I felt sadness and longing for more

 

"Ani" she shook her head several times "lets meet here again same time"

 

 

I nodded slowly

 

 

"Bye Jiji!" My eyes followed her as she run away from me

 

 

I don't want to go home. I don't want to see that woman and that kid's face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When I came back the other day she was not at the meeting place.

 

 

"Did that kid done this?!" I said to myself, that's the only questioned popped in my mind

 

 

Did he told her that I'm a child of a mistress. . .tsk! Never mind I'm already used being alone. . .alone again.

 

I saw a note was posted on the tree. My tears fell down as I read her note.

 

'Jiji, mianhae. My appa and I have to go to the hospital. My eomma's gonna give birth to my baby brother. . . Do you remember our secret hand shake? Promise me when we meet again let's do our hand shake so that I would know if its really you, and always keep this ⇒'

 

I looked at the white bear hair clip as my tears keep failing on the grass.

 

'Give this to the girl you love. Hehehe'

 

 

"Y.yes" I smiled at the hair clip

 

"Okay then, I'll kiss the sleeping prince"

 

 

Kiss?! Sleeping?!!

 

I opened my eyes !(◎_◎;) I covered his mouth and pushed him away from face.

 

 

"What in the world are you trying to kiss my lips!"

 

"To wake up the princess from her deep slumber, duh"

 

Someone opened the door "Seungri did you already wa--" Taeyang stopped when he was me and Seungri in an awkward position "well, that was fast"

 

I got up the bed "he tried to kiss me" Taeyang and I looked at Seungri

 

"What?! You said 'yes', so I kiss you"

 

 

TOP and Daesung entered my room

 

 

"What the hell took you so long?" TOP said while scratching his head in frustration

 

"The ladies are waiting~" Daesung said o(^▽^)o

 

I opened my cabinet and chose something to wear "why is it so early"

 

 

 

 

[Dara's POV]

 

I looked at the dark night sky and down the fields at the window as the train runs

 

"Appa, pee"

 

"Right now sweetheart?"

 

"Uh-huh" I nodded slowly

 

 

I followed appa when someone tripped, I looked back and helped her stood up

 

 

"Thank you" said the cute girl, I think we're in the same age

 

"No problem" I said smiling at her

 

"Here" she gave me a white bear hair clip

 

"Dara?"

 

 

I looked at my appa and back to her. I took the hair clip and thanked her then run back to appa who's waiting for me.

 

As we pass through the crowd, there was different kinds of emotion clashing together. Some people are happy bonding, laughing, eating, and also sleeping together. Some people are also sad, homesick, all alone.

 

Appa opened the door

 

 

"Appa stay here arasso?"

 

"But sweetheart"

 

"Don't worry appa I'm a big girl now" I gave him a wide smile.

 

He sighed then smiled at me "what can I do, my little princess is now a young lady"

 

 

 

After I peed, I opened the faucet to wash my hands but there's no water coming out so I looked down.

 

I went out

 

 

"Appa there's a clock underneath the faucet, I tried lifting the clock but it was glued"

 

 

Appa's face looked puzzled and entered hurriedly. A few seconds he came back, now is face is pale and scared. He grabbed my arm and walked fast. I can't keep up on him, he's too fast even though he's just walking. His hand is cold and sweaty. This is the first time I saw him reacted like that, I don't know what's happening but I have a bad feeling. My eyes moistening.

 

Appa knelt down, held my shoulders and looked into my eyes.

 

 

"Sweetheart, I want you to be brave arasso" he stood up and ran towards the window. The window shattered into thousands of pieces. He looked at me. My eyes widen when I saw bloods falling down from his fist. I stepped back as he stepped forward.

 

"Sweetheart, you said you're a big girl right?" He carried me in his arms

 

"Are we going to jump off the train?"

 

"Yes sweety. If something happens. . . I'll always be there by your side" he said calmly

 

 

I always feel safe when I'm with daddy. I need to be brave coz I'm a big girl now! I nodded. Daddy ran towards the broken window when he saw the guards from the corner of his eyes.

 

I suddenly felt my appa's embrace loosened. I looked back and everything became slow.

 

 

"I love you Dara!" He shouted as his tears are running down on his cheeks then the guards grabbed his hands.

 

"Appa!!" Then I didn't see him

 

*BOOOOOOOM*

 

 

 

 

 

 

AHHHHHHHHH! *huff* *huff* *huff* *huff* *huff*

 

My whole body is shaking while gasping for air. I clenched my hands and buried my face.

 

 

"That nightmare again" I can't stop from crying while remembering appa's last words

 

 

Someone knocked at the door

 

 

"Miss Dara the taxi is already here"

 

"I'll be right there"

 

 

This is why I don't want to rest. Before I go, I looked at the large painting on the wall of the divergent stair case.

 

 

"Halmeoni I'll be going. Kamsahamnida for taking care of me" I bowed at her "as I promised before you died I'll gonna marry your grandson"