[Review] kidamazone ~ Stay by my side tonight

|| fandomlyinclined studio || Poster, Reviews, Trailer Requests ||

 

 

Title – 8/10

--An original title indeed. It had caught my attention. By its title, you could really say that it’s a one-shot. But since you were in the present time with you having a child already with Jaejoong, I think the title didn’t suit it that much. Maybe it should be like ‘Since that night, you stayed by my side’. I don’t really know since I’m not good at giving titles. It doesn’t matter as long as the contents is good XD


Foreword/Description. – 10/10

--Usually, one-shot’s don’t have any Foreword/Description since it’s short and it will be really bad if it becomes a spoiler. One-shot’s usually have “What will happen between them?” and etc. just for the sake of having a foreword/description but yours is different. You gave me an urge to read it and to know what would happen to your one-shot. It made me think if they’re going on their separate ways or are they going to stay strong?


Plot – 15/15

-- I’m not really a fan of Kim Jaejoong. I just know his name, face and he’s from JYJ/DBSK. That’s all I know about him but after reading your one-shot I think you just gave me a lot of interest about him. It was very unique. I have never read anything like this before.


Language -13/15

--You have a great Vocabulary and Spelling but somehow your grammar needs some fixing. I mean, ‘in’ and ‘on’ are different and you somehow made some mistakes there but over all its good.


Flow- 20/20

--Very organized. Your flow is very good. You are very detailed and nice. You explained everything very well. It’s really nice how you didn’t leave a single thing in the story. It is really well explained.


Writing style -9/10

-I like your writing style. It’s really neat and nice. It made it easier to read your story. I love how you chose a simply and nice font. I love how you don’t combine two dialogs in one paragraph. But I think you’ve gave in too much space. I mean, 2 enter spaces are enough already. You don’t need to have a longer one.


Overall -18/20

--Overall, I love it! I really do. The drama was just right. It was very emotional. I understand how you don’t have that much subscribers since it’s only a one-shot. Usually, people would like longer ones than one-shots so I can’t really judge you that much based on your readers. But based on me, that needs a lot of subscribers since it’s really nice.

 

Total: 93/100

A+

Hell yeah, this is perhaps, one of the best stories I have ever read in my entire fandom-fanfiction-reading life. From the title itself, I could have easily guessed that it was made with pure perfection. It's impossible for someone to create something like this....well...I guess it's possible with you. This. Is. Great. You got my respect, man. Hands down!! Keep on writing these good stuffs. It makes me so proud that you've requested a review from our show. :') *Standing ovation*

 

 

 

Reviewed by:

jheine05

Reviewer's Note:

I'll surely subscribe to your story. I really do love it that much. it's really nice and good. I'll even tweet and promote it. That is a kind of story that deserves a lot of subscribers. Maybe if you're not busy you culd make it to full story? I'm pretty sure your readers would love that because i would even if i'm not really a Jaejoon fan~ XD

Story Link: