It's fine

Romantic Love

Sae Jin's POV-

 

Everything fits Hae Min! Anything. Literally anything. Looks good on her. Everyone is jealous of her beauty, her figure and everything. Even I am too...

 

"So, Hae Min, Sae Mi, are you two free this Saturday?'

 

"Of course! We already knew and we are going." Sae Mi replied, beaming. 

 

I smiled like a fool and hugged both of them.

 

"I'm inviting EXO over to my birthday party!" I squeeled and spazzed with Sae Mi.

 

Hae Min's POV-

 

Wait, what. EXO? Seriously? Omfg. EXO, the jerks are invited. Invited. Oh please please don't co-

 

"Hey! I got a text from Suho! Omg!" Sae Jin screamed.

 

Unknown Number:
"Hey, just to let you know, the whole EXO will be going to your party. We request for music! 

Anyway, thanks for inviting us.

See you this Saturday!

-Suho "

 

Omg. No. NO. Argh. Sae Jin's birthday party is going to be hell, for me.

Maybe, I should not over react. Afterall, it's Sae Jin's party, she invites who she wants. 

I sighed. Everyday,everywhere,it's all about EXO. EXO. EXO. AND EXO. Just what is so good about all of them?

 

"Okay, enough with the EXO and all. Let's have fun shopping! " I announced, trying to act like my usual self when inside, I was annoyed and just. Argh. I linked arms with the both of them. 

"This dress is cute!"

"That one!" 

 

Finally, omg. It's already 4. We have been shopping since morning. So exhuasting~ I rushed towards the empty seats and waited for Sae Jin and Sae Mi. So far, we have bought :  {Sae Mi's }

 {Sae Jin's }

 {Hae Min's }

 

"KYA! OMO!"

"IT'S THEM!"

 

What is the commotion about? But being too exhuasted, I don't really care. Must be some crazy idols or something. 

 

 "KYA! It's EXO!"  

 

. . . What? EXO?! Oh My God. Please no. 

 

"Did we just hear EXO?!" Sae Jin rushed out of the clothing shop towards me.

I nodded and sighed while rolling my eyes.

 

"Hey! Sae Jin!" Someone called.

 

  "Ah! Suho oppa! " Sae Jin bowed and smiled. Sae Mi waved while I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.  

 

"Are you all shopping?" Suho continued questioning.  

 

"Oh no,we are not. We are just sleeping here,as you can see." I replied sarcastically and looked away.

 

  There was an awkward silence and finally, Sae Mi apologised, "A-ah, Mianhae oppas. She have always been like this... And apparently. She hates all of you. "

EXO looked at Sae Mi, stunned about what she just said. 

 

Someone's POV-

 

Eh...What an interesting girl. I smirked. I wonder if I can make her fall for me.

 

Hae Min's POV-

 

 "Sae Mi , I can hear you."   She just gave me a smile and I sighed.  

 

"Can we g-"

 

  "How about a cup of coffee?" Another one suggested.   Oh boy. They have too many people.  I cannot even.  

 

"Great Idea,Sehun!" Sae Jin agreed.  

OhMyGod. NO. NO. NO. Why. Oh why. 

 

"Sae Mi, Sae Jin, I'm going home." 

 

"A-ah.. Wait! Hae Min!" Sae Jin called out while I walked away.

 

I turned back and waved before going.

 

Riiiiiiing~

 

"Yo Sae Jin. Have fun chatting with them? Anything you want?"

 

"Ah..actually, I just wanted to ask you something.."

 

"What do you want to ask me?" 

 

"...now that EXO is coming to my party....will you come?" 

 

I paused for a minute. 

 

"W-what are you saying? I will go, o-of course."

 

"Hae Min.............."

 

"W-what?"

 

"........."

 

"Sae Jin?"

 

"It's fine if you don't come. "