Prologue

The Ballet Routine

It was just one sunny, calm morning when you can hear shouts, screams, yells and bickerings from two houses which were next to each other in a neighbourhood near one of Seoul's finest high schools, Seoul Arts High. 

"SHIN YOONJO, STOP PLAYING 'SWAN LAKE' FROM YOUR STEREO!"

"YAH, BYUN BAEKHYUN, I'M SHARPENING MY DANCING SKILLS!"

"BUT YOU SHOULDN'T PLAY THAT EARLY IN THE MORNING! YOU HAVE SCHOOL!"

"SCHOOL'S JUST A KILOMETRE AWAY FROM OUR HOUSE!"

"BUT YOU'RE SUCH A SLOW-POKE!"

"UGH, BYUN BAEKHYUN, I'M GOING TO HIT YOU HARD AT SCHOOL!"

"TRY TO HIT ME THEN! I'LL HIT YOU BACK!"

"BOYS CAN'T HIT GIRLS, YOU KNOW!"

"BOYS CAN FIGHT BACK!"

"Baekhyun, it's time to go to school. You can't argue with Yoonjo all day. I think she's even more talented and hardworking than you. You're just slacking off sometimes!"

"Eomma, I'm not like that!"

"Yoonjo, it's time to go to school now! Stop playing the stereo. You can continue after your ballet class at night. Don't mind Baekhyun, you're just practising."

"Ha, Byun Baekhyun, I beated you again!"

Shin Yoonjo and Byun Baekhyun, two love-hate friends and enemies and neighbours from Seoul Arts High. These two bicker day and night even though in school and ballet class, they pretend to be very, very nice with each other.  Their friends never knew that their oh-so-great friendship will be like this. When will they ever make up with each other?

***

At the other side of the neighbourhood, two voices can be heard as they smirked to themselves.

"Oh my gosh, Baekhyun and Yoonjo live next to each other?! THIS IS AWESOME!"

"Aww, they're so cute when they bicker~ JUST LET THEM DATE ALREADY!"

"Should we make a matchmaking program for those two?"

"Oh my God! THAT'S AWESOME! And I'll say yes for that, of course."

"Also we'll stalk them every single day and report everything to their so-called shippers."

"I agree with that too! Now, let's go to school, you turtle!"

"HEY, I'M NOT A TURTLE AND I HAVE A NAME, YOU KNOW!"

***

A/N: Hello, my dear readers! This is just the prologue. As you can see, Baekhyun and Yoonjo are going to be neighbours and classmates. And who are the "spies"? Guess them yourself! xD Haha, I inserted BaekJo moments here because I can't handle my feels for them. I just need an interaction so I can heal myself. LOL. I'll post the real first chapter soon - maybe later since I'm stil working on it. It maybe would be a double update since I'm psyched to write this to be honest. Do continue spreading the ExoVenus love! Let's hope for them to meet each other in the future and just let them date already! <3