Chapter 7

Idol's Love Agency

 

Luhan POV
 
"Sohyun, I think I still love you," I confessed to her.
 
"Lu," she said quietly.
 
"I'm serious, Sohyun. I just denied it to my members, and maybe to myself. But I don't. I think I'm still in love with you," I said, putting my hands on her shoulders.
 
"Lu, let me talk," she said.
 
"Oh, okay," I said.
 
"I still like you. I don't know if it's love because when you left, I couldn't stop thinking about you," she said quietly. "Even until now, when I can't see you, I miss you,"
 
"Wow, I never heard words like that come from your mouth," I observed. She hit my arm lightly and pouted. I smiled at her.
 
"It's quiet here," she said after a minute of silence.
 
"Yeah, I know," I agreed.
 
"We're alone. The others aren't here. Where are they, anyway?" she asked.
 
"Schedule," I told her.
 
"Why are you always the one without a schedule?" she asked.
 
"I don't know. Why ask me?" I said. She laughed.
 
"Because you're the one I talk to the most," she smiled. I pouted. She quickly looked away.
 
"Sohyun," I said.
 
"Hm?" she looked at me. I leaned down and quickly kissed her cheek. She blushed, since she buried her face in her hands. I smiled and looked away. "Why did you do that?"
 
"I love you," I said. "I told you already. Besides, if I'm going to confess, it's better not to wait,"
 
"True," she sighed. "But when we dated before, you said you waited a year before telling me,"
 
"That was then," I said, remembering the year before. "That was different from now. Back then, few guys liked you. Now, lots of guys like you,"
 
"Like who?" she asked.
 
"Zelo. Sungjong... And others," I said.
 
"Zelo hates me," she said.
 
"Maybe he hates you because he loves you. The more you hate, the more you love," I said.
 
"So you hate me," she said.
 
"What? I don't..." I was confused. "Oh,"
 
"It's confusing," she smiled.
 
"Obviously," I sighed. "But it's true. He likes you. He's just afraid to tell you since he thinks he's still in love with his first love,"
 
"Who is his first love?" she asked.
 
"Naeun-ssi," I answered.
 
"So that's why," she said thoughtfully.
 
"That's why what?" I asked.
 
"Nothing," she said quickly. "I'll go back to the theater now," I nodded. She stood up and left. What was she saying? What does she mean? Oh, shoot. I cursed myself. I forgot to do what I was planning to. But I couldn't run after her now. She left already, and I can't do it in the theater.
 
 
Sohyun POV
 
"Zelo!" I called.
 
"Nae?" he asked.
 
"Your first love is Naeun?" I asked.
 
"How'd you find out?" he asked, his face pale.
 
"Someone told me," I said quickly. I couldn't tell him that Luhan was the one who told me.
 
"Who?" he asked, his fist clenched.
 
"It was..." I faltered. "No one,"
 
"Fine, I'll let it slide this once," he said. I smiled weakly. "Kaja! Let's find Hyunseung," I followed him outside.
 
"Woohyun, where's Hyunseung?" we asked.
 
"Molla," he shrugged. I sighed.
 
"Hyunseung!" we yelled as we walked around.
 
"What?" a voice said lazily. We turned.
 
"Hyunseung, were you sleeping?" Zelo asked, surprised.
 
"I'm sleepy," Hyunseung sat up, his hair tousled. "Why are you looking for me?"
 
"New operation: Chen and Eunji," Zelo said.
 
"Chen?" I asked, surprised. He nodded.
 
"His exgirlfriend is Eunji, and he wants her back," Zelo explained.
 
"Oh," I said in a small voice.
 
"You knew about this?" Woohyun asked.
 
"No. Not even Luhan told me," I said quietly.
 
"When did this happen?" Hyunseung asked.
 
"Just this morning," Zelo answered.
 
"Oh. I was at their dorm... With Luhan," I said.
 
"You're always with him now," Woohyun sighed. "You don't come to see Sungjongie anymore,"
 
"Tell him I'm sorry," I said. He nodded. "I'll come by later,"
 
"He'll be happy about that," Woohyun told me. I smiled slightly.
 
"Guys. This will be the last operation, I think. Since the project only goes for a month, and there are only a few days left before the month ends, so I suggest we give it our all," Zelo said. We nodded.
 
"When will it start?" Hyunseung asked.
 
"As soon as possible. Sohyun, talk to Eunji. Find out if she still likes Chen, even if just a little bit. Go, now," Zelo said. I nodded and ran to APink's dorm. 
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for the short chapter, but I was running out of ideas, so please bear with me...