Crazier

Crazier
 
 
 
              The newly wed couple was having a walk down the garden near the blue and pink flowers. His name was Kevin, and the girls name was Kelly. Kevin was tall, skinny, but masculine, brunette with blonde highlights, and pale. Kelly was small and petite, blue-eyed, brunette, and also pale. The funny thing was Kevin's favorite color was blue, and her eye's were blue. Everything was fine and perfect like a fairytale, but one day, everything went south.
            When Kelly was walking alone near a forest, she didn't know it was magical. Magical in a dreadful way, not in a good way. Then, out of nowhere, a branch caught her legs. "What in the name of God." Kelly said. Then a set of veins swooped down and wrapped around her, and she was stuck. "Help! Somebody help!" was all Kelly was able to shout, because the vines had covered up .
          She still struggled to get free, but not for long though. She turned weak and fell unconscious. After about three hours, Kevin got worried, for it was 7:00 p.m. Kelly said that she'd be back by 4:00 p.m. She was supposed to be outside for an hour, not three. 
         Then he started to panick. So he decided to ask the if anyone saw her. He asked if annyone saw her, but everyone of them said 'No' or 'No, sorry.' But then one person said "She was near there." Kevin said "Oh no." to himself, because he knew that the Magical forest was a dangerous place.
          Next, he ran into the Magical Forest, and started to wrestle branches, vines, and other stuff, like leaves. He had thought that those were hard obsticales to overcome, but boy was he wrong. It was his wife, Kelly. The branches were holding her up, the vines were wrapped around her, and she was floating. He had to break off the branches and vines off her, but without hurting her. 
          Kevin manages to rip some vines off her, but the branches were tough. "I'm sorry, Kelly." with that, Kevin broke the last branch, which had injured her a little. 
           After he had won the battle, he got her back. "I'm sorry. I'm the worst husband, and I'll never let you go out alone." Kevin quietly sobbed with his unconscious wife in his arms. Kelly woke up, and heard what her husband had said, so she put her right hand on his left cheek. Kevin was a little surprised. "No you're the opposite of worst, the best. I love you Kevin." Kelly told him. "I love you too, Kelly." Kevin told her back, and kissed her.
           After that incident, Kevin would never let Kelly go out alone. If he couldn't company her out, he would ask one of his trusted friends to company her. Most girls would mind, but Kelly didn't. She was just greatful to have a husband that cared about her, oh and his frienda too. 
         Finally, after a year they had a baby boy named JiHan.
 
 
 
 
 
The End
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope you guys liked it. Sorry if theres any mistakes, I have a massive cold, and Pipsy, my kitten, keeps walking all over my laptop and and biting it.
Hoped you guys and Royalties liked it. 
And for my new subscribers, Royalty is the name for my subscribers.
I have other stories if you interested:
 
SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!
 
P.S: You can add me as a friend if you'd like ! ^-^