Night with Chanyeol

Our not so perfect life with Kris and Chanyeol

*ding dong*

*Who is that? Maybe Kai forgot something again..*

“Hi Eun Ji! What are you doing here?” He smiled.

“Oppa….” I said and closed the door.. I went closer to him, our faces were just few centimeters away.

“Is something wrong?” He asked.

“I’m sorry oppa…” I said and kissed him.

He was shocked…I ran away to my apartment…

 

“OMG what did I do?? I’m so stupid!!” *facepalm*

Then I heard Chanyeol. He came in my apartment,hugged me and started to kiss me…

 

 

            ''Yah oppa! What are you doing?'' you asked when he stoped to kiss you.

 

“Umm...What? I was kissing you dummy,and i know you liked it.“He smirked and winked at you while his lips.

 

„You're lips are so soft and tender and i wanna kiss them again.“  Then he leaned again to give you one more kiss,but you pushed him away in fear that guys might showed up all of a sudden and see you and him kissing.That would be so embarassing and awkward,you thought in you're head while Chanyeol was making creepy faces and you started to laugh at him.

 

''Ya! Why are you laughing at me?'' he looked at you so confused.Do i have something on my face? Tell me and don't laugh“he started to whine like a little baby.

 

„Actually you have something on you're face.“You approached him and then you pretend that he really has something on his face and you kissed him so passionately that he even didn't have time to catch some air.

 

 

Then you started to a little bit.You gave him a peck on his lips and then he started to jump around like a kid in 4th grade in elementary school,and you started to laugh again because he looked so funny as always.

 

„Ok oppa,enough now.Geez,you are to hyper for you're age,you know that? Calm down or i will tell the guys how you kissed me and then they will tease you big time.“ Merong!-you pointed you're tongue at him while he was jumping in the hallway like some monkey.

 

When he heard what you just said he suddenly stopped,and looked at you in such a creepy way and said:

 

„You wouldn't dare to say anything to the guys,wouldn't you?“- he gulped and started to sweat like never before in his life.

 

„What makes you so sure that i wouldn't tell anything to the guys?“-you smirked at him.Actually,they already know.I called them and they have heard everything.

 

''But...but why did you called them?-he started to get furious at you.

 

„Oppa,we can't hide forever,you know? Eventually,guys would find out about us anyways.Ya! Don't start to cry now and come on inside,i have some special plans for you.“

 

He followed you inside like some lost puppy and you pushed him on the bed.     „Baby baby,what are you gonna do to me?“-he lifted his eyebrow while looking at you with so much lust in his eyes.

 

„Shhh,just relax and enjoy,“Eun Ji told him while she was grabbing her y outfit from the closet.

“Oppa,you will never forget this night,i promise you.“

 

Then she slowly walked in to the bathroom to change while Chanyeol was thinking,how lucky he is to spend the night with the girl of his dreams.

 

                                                                                                         ~~~~~~