White Lies

White Lies [SHORT STORY]

During the early days of TVXQ .. Junsu had his first love, Jee In..

Jee In was junsu's childhood friend.. They met again after 15 years, then, Junsu started loving her ...

Junsu revealed to the fans that he's dating a girl, but didn't metioned her name .. It's Jee In..

Jee In is, indeed, very beautiful .. she's smart, kind and almost perfect.. that's what made junsu love her ...

After 6 months of dating, they became couples ..

Junsu was really proud bout having Jee In as her girlfriend, but he never said it to the fans...

 

=====================

When Junsu and Jee In reached 3 months of being into a relationship , Jee In went to America to pursue her dreams to be a lawyer ..

Junsu can't do anything about it, he wanted her to be happy ..

 

When jee in reached America, Junsu really missed her ..

Junsu was asked a lot of times if he has a girlfriend, but he keeps on denying it .. not because he isn't proud bout Jee in, but because he really wanted to protect her.. Junsu really loved her.. He'll do anything for her.. 

=============================

During the stay of Jee In in America.. She met Dae Ho.. 

They got very close, and Jee In fell inlove with him..  Jee In started being cold to junsu..but still, she didn't tell him anything bout Dae Ho. 

Jee In loved junsu so much.. instead of saying the truth, she only told him WHITE LIES cause she didn't want him to be hurt ..

============================

after 2 months of telling him white lies, finally, jee in told him the truth ...

She called junsu..

jee in : oppa ....

jun su : ohh .. hi baby ..

jee in : ahmm .. i'm really sorry *teary eyes*

i loved you and you know that, it's just that, i feel that we were never ment for each other..  

jun su : what do you mean?

jee in : i'm breaking up with you .. i can't tell you lies anymore.. I'M REALLY SORRY ..crying

 

Junsu was speechless, he was totally shocked... he didn't know how to react, he didn't know what to do then he dropped his handphone..

 

 

Jee in felt guilty after what he said to junsu ... but she knows, it's for the best ..

 

========================================

1 week later, Junsu still feels the pain .. 

he thought about writing a song .. and it was entitled WHITE LIES ..

he wrote there all the pain and sadness he feels inside ..