Lovable morons

The Abandoned Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

CHAPTER THIRTy two 

Kyungsoo took a shaky step forward. Looking around, all he saw was darkness. A white fog swirled around his leg before floating away and it disappeared. *Where am I?* He panicked. He was not a fan of darkness and everything felt so strange. It was like he was there but also not there. The strangest part is that although he is in this dark place, he felt like he could be able to see through the darkness.

“Kyungsoo!” A familiar voice echoed throughout the place and the doe eyed looked around to find the owner of the voice. He knew who it belonged to. He heard that voice countless of times but somehow he just could not remember it. “Kyungsoo!” Now the voice sounded like it was right in front of him and he faced forward but all he saw was someone lying on the ground with his back faced towards Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo cautiously walked towards the body. It was just there lying on the ground with no injuries but it was not moving, as if the person is dead. “Are.. you okay?” Kyungsoo whispered, as if expecting the person on the ground to respond. He took another hesitant step towards the guy when he did not answer. Bending down, he grabbed onto the guy so that he could see who it was. “Hey-” Kyungsoo stop talking when he saw the face of the owner. Being shock was an understatement because Kyungsoo felt like he had just seen a ghost.

He was so scared. He was so terrified that cold sweat formed on his forehead and he scooted far away from the body. “No..” He whispered in shock while staring at the body. The eyes of the dead man stared back at him like Kyungsoo was the one who killed him. “No!” He squeezed his eyes in denial and hugged his legs to his chest while resting his forehead on them.

 

Yifan wiped his damp hair with a towel before heading into his shared room with Kyungsoo. The first thing he noticed when he stepped into the room was Kyungsoo. The poor boy was shaking in fear as tears rolled down his eyes but he was still asleep. “No..” He whimpered and subconsciously clenched his fists tightly.

The alpha was immediately by his side and gently shook the boy. “Soo, wake up. It’s just a dream.” Yifan told the boy but Kyungsoo remained asleep. Yifan shook him harder this time and Kyungsoo’s eyes snapped opened and he was breathing heavily. He slowly sat up and buried his face into his hands. Overwhelmed by the dream, more tears flowed down and a sob escaped from his lips. “Shh, it’s alright. It’s just a dream.” Yifan wrapped his arms around the boy and pulled him into his chest.

“I was so scared.” Kyungsoo confessed in between his sobs and cried on Yifan’s chest. The alpha could feel Kyungsoo’s tears seeping through his shirt but he did not care. All he wants is for the boy to stop crying. “I dreamt that someone died.” His words made Yifan stiffened and the alpha looked at him.

“W-Who was it?”

The doe eyed boy tried to remember his dream but everything was too hazy. All he remembered was the guy on the ground, dead. “I don’t know.” He honestly said and wiped his tears before looking at his alpha. “However, the dream this time does not feel as real as the others.”

“You mean the one about Sehun?” Yifan asked and Kyungsoo.

“Yea. That dream came true.” He mumbled before looking at the blanket. *I hope the one about you would not come true though.*

“This must just be a nightmare.” The alpha tried to calm him down. He too prayed that it was just a dream and not Kyungsoo seeing a glimpse of the future. “Get some sleep.” He told Kyungsoo and the younger male nodded. They lied on the bed and Yifan pulled the blanket up till it reached their necks. The alpha tried to get some sleep but he could not whenever he thought of Kyungsoo being afraid. Turning to his left so that he can look at the boy, he saw that Kyungsoo was still shaking in fear. “Soo.”

Kyungsoo turned around to look at Yifan and Yifan moved closer to Kyungsoo. He hugged the boy and pulled him towards his chest. Kyungsoo lied on Yifan’s left hand while his forehead was pressed against Yifan’s chest. “Sleep.” Was all the alpha said as he kissed the top of Kyungsoo’s head. The doe eyed boy smiled a little before snuggling closer to his alpha, enjoying the warmth radiating off him.

 

++

The first thing Yifan saw when he woke up was the lovely pair of orbs that he loves so much. Just the pair of eyes itself can speak for its owner, be it the owner’s emotions or thoughts. “Morning hyung.” Kyungsoo broke the morning silence.

“Morning.” He sat up and yawned. Kyungsoo followed his actions before getting out of bed and to the bathroom to wash up. Yifan lazily ruffled his hair as he thought of what happened last night. He knew that the wolf demon is sleeping inside Kyungsoo and he has to tell the boy the truth. If Kyungsoo knows who he really is and is willing to accept that fact, then maybe he will be able to train himself to control the demon or he will die. The only way to prevent GreyRaven from getting him is to unleash the demon in Kyungsoo before they do.

Yifan went out of the room as well to find the boy. He heard chatters and went to the kitchen. Preparing breakfast was Kyungsoo and Geunyoung while Sehun and Luhan were just t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter