Getting closer

The Abandoned Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

Birds chirped happily outside as they bathed themselves in small puddles of water on the ground that was left by last night's rain. Within minutes, the sun rose and the strong and warm rays of light invaded Kyungsoo's room. The boy was still dreaming about playing with Pororo on the clouds when the sun rays landed on his face. A frown appeared on his face as he woke up. He felt something warm around his waist and hot air was blowing the top of his head every few seconds. He slowly opened his eyes and the first thing he saw was a chest heaving up and down in a steady pace. Trailing his eyes upwards to see who the chest belongs to, his eyes widened in shock and screamed.

 "Who?! What?!" Luhan shot up from the bed just to knock the red-headed male off, making him land on his . "Bambi!" Luhan crawled over to the other side of the bed and looked at Kyungsoo, who was glaring at him.

"What happened?!" The rest of the MoonStone pack members poured into the room and rolled their eyes when they saw that it was just Luhan.

"Hyung did it again, huh?" Jongdae lazily smirked as he leaned against the creamed-coloured wall. Kyungsoo replied him with a huff of annoyance. He did not expect to wake up just to fall off his bed.

 "I'm sorry Bambi." Luhan sheepishly smiled as he scratched the back of his head.

"It's alright hyung." The red-headed male got up from the floor with a smile. He knew the older male did not mean to do that.

“You have to be careful of Luhan hyung at night. He may not like people on his bed but that does not mean he will not go to someone else’s bed to cuddle with them.” Jongin's advice suddenly rang in Kyungsoo's head and the doed eye boy wanted to face palmed himself for forgetting his friend's words.

"Let's all get ready! We'll be heading out in 10 minutes!" Minseok suddenly announced and they went back to their own rooms to wash up and change.

"Where are we going?" Kyungsoo asked as he watched Luhan got out of bed.

"Oh, we are having breakfast at the Halo Lake. Minseok's already on his way there." The older male explained and Kyungsoo nodded.

They went to change and once Kyungsoo was done, he headed out of the house to see everyone waiting for him. "Ready?" Yixing asked them and the next thing Kyungsoo knew, they were shifting. In seconds, 5 wolves stood in front of him. Yixing had raven black fur like his brother with streaks of light brown and white in it. Luhan was a pure white wolf. Baekhyun have blonde coloured fur like Jongin. Jongdae had light brown fur and Zitao has greyish-brown fur. Baekhyun nudged Kyungsoo's hand with his muzzle and Kyungsoo shifted to his red wolf.

*Lovely. * Every single one of them thought, even Zitao. Luhan was the first one to express his feelings as he went to Kyungsoo and rubbed his nose into the silky red fur and if Kyungsoo was in his human form, he would be blushing.

*Let's go.* Yixing told s and they ran towards the forest. Kyungsoo could not communicate with them because they are in different packs but he knew he was supposed to follow them as well. The alpha remembered Kyungsoo could not run as fast as they so he ran slower than usual.

"Have a nice day!" Some of the citizens greeted them as they ran through the town. It was not their first time in their wolf form running in town and they were not the only ones too. As long as a fight does not break out or the shifters do not start attacking the humans, they felt like it was nothing.

Soon, they reached the forest and Kyungsoo noticed that his friends started running faster, like they felt free. At a distance, the red-headed male could already smell Minseok. "Hey guys." The beta smiled when he saw the rest and continued setting up the table while Jongdae and Baekhyun started 'playing'. They were snapping their jaws at each ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter