Guardians

The Abandoned Wolf
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER ten

Joonmyeon fixed his hair, making sure it was perfect before flashing a smile to the mirror and heading out of his room. Immediately, Kyungsoo’s scent filled the hallway and Joonmyeon was sure the younger was out here a few minutes ago. Following his scent to the kitchen, he smelled eggs, toast and bacon before seeing the red-headed male making breakfast. Although Kyungsoo’s back was facing him, he knew the younger’s face was filled with concentration as he made breakfast for the rest of the pack. “Hyung.” Jongin called his beta and Joonmyeon turned around to see a half-asleep Jongin walking towards him. “Morning.” He yawned before walking past him towards the kitchen.

“Oh, morning.” Kyungsoo grinned when he saw Jongin and Joonmyeon. Jongin nodded and went to the fridge for his milk while Joonmyeon greeted Kyungsoo back. “Breakfast will be done in a while.” Kyungsoo told Joonmyeon and went back to the bacons. The oldest among the three nodded but his attention was on the red-head male’s body instead. The beta could not help but to stare at the younger’s body. Kyungsoo was wearing the blue and white uniform of SH High and he just looks so adorable in it. The uniform perfectly hung onto his body and making the younger look smaller than usual.

“Bambi..” Jongin yawned and hugged Kyungsoo from the back. The blonde’s hands wrapped his hyung’s waist lazily as he rested his right cheek on the top of Kyungsoo’s head.

“Jongin, I can’t move.” Kyungsoo said but did not attempt to pull away from the tanned-male.

“I’m tired.” Jongin mumbled and buried his nose into the back of Kyungsoo’s head, breathing in his scent. As if Kyungsoo is his vitamin, Jongin did not feel as tired as before.

“Araso. I’ll hurry up with the breakfast so that you will have energy, okay?” The smaller male gently removed Jongin’s hands and the latter nodded. With another yawn, he walked towards the dinner room. Joonmyeon decided to wake up the rest instead and went to their rooms.

 

“Are you all done?” Chanyeol went into Kyungsoo’s room and the younger male carried his backpack.

“Yup.” He smiled and Chanyeol felt like squishing the adorable boy. He looks so happy like a kindergarten school on his first day to school.

“Let’s go then. The rest are waiting.” Chanyeol said and the both of them left the room and headed outside. The both of them met up with Sehun and Jongin who was waiting patiently outside for their friends. “We usually meet up with Jongdae, Baekhyun and Zitao at their house before walking to school together.” Chanyeol explained as they walked through the forest. Kyungsoo then realised that the DarkMoon pack house lived outside of the town. It was like they have to go through the forest first to go anywhere near the town.

“That’s because Yifan hyung likes the nature more than anyone else and he likes the night to be a peaceful one. It usually gets noisy at night when people hang out.” Sehun explained as he jumped over a boulder, as if he read Kyungsoo’s mind. “And Yixing hyung wants to stay in the town so that he will be able to keep an eye on the town. There may not be many of us who can protect this town but those who could not will always come and inform us if anything happens. People love this town after hyungs took over it.”

“Sehun’s right. At first, the people did not felt safe. Their father, who was the previous alpha, did not really care about this town. People fought and quarrelled. The people had sleepless nights, scared that a burglar might enter their house but when hyungs took over, everything changed. Of course the people did not trust them at first and it took them 3 years to finally win their trust. We were with them right from the start because we are also from the same pack. We are the next generation of shape shifter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter