Shadow Shadow Shadow

Shadow

 

You: Oppa, do you still remember our first met?
 
Gikwang: Of course. We meet on the rainy days.
 
You: Oppa, do you know what I really like about you?
 
Gikwang: Because I’m handsome?
 
You: Hmmm.. kind of. But it still Nope!
 
Gikwang: Then?
 
You: I like your eyes. When you smile your eyes seems like smiles too.
 
Gikwang: Really? (Facing you and smile)
 
You: Yessssh. Haha
 
Gikwang: _____-ah, do you know what I really like about you?
 
You: What?
 
Gikwang: Because you love me. Haha. I like all about you. I like you the best. 
 
You: How you be so sure that I love you huh?
 
Gikwang: You’re not? (Widen his eyes)
 
You: No. 
 
Gikwang: Liar.. (Pouts)
 
You: Hehe… Of course I love you. I’m incomplete without you. Oppa, you belong with me. Neon Naekoaya!! (Point at his chest)
 
You saw Gikwang smile at you. You smile back at him. Suddenly you saw he disappearing. You call out his name. 
 
You: Oppa! Gikwang Oppa!
 
You: Oppa, Don’t leave me!!
 
Dujoon: _____-sshi, Wake up! 
 
You open your eyes and saw a man with two girls besides him. 
 
Dujoon: Are you okay? How do you feel now?
 
You: Who are you? 
 
Dujoon: I’m Dujoon. Not remember? 
 
You: (Shake your head)
 
Dujoon: Take this. (Give you medicine)
 
You: Why I need to take that?
 
Dujoon: Because you’re unwell.
 
You: But… I’m not feeling like sick.
 
Dujoon: Just take this okay. Don’t be stubborn.
 
You: Shiryo!!
 
Dojoon: _____-sshi, please take this.
 
You: How many times I need to tell you. I don’t want!! Shiryo! (Push Dojoon’s hand) 
 
Dujoon: Girls, hold her.
 
That two girls suddenly hold your both hand tightly meanwhile Dojoon try to feed you a medicine. 
 
You: Why did you do this to me? (Crying)
 
Dujoon: I’m sorry _____-sshi. We need to do this.
 
Dojoon then grab your jaw and forced you to eat that medicine.
You ate that medicine unwillingly. That medicine taste horrible. A few minutes after that, you slowly close your eyes.
 
You open your eyes and saw Gikwang besides you. He smiles at you and you try to put smile on your lips but your head felt dizzy.
 
Gikwang: Are you okay? 
 
You: I’m not okay. My head felt dizzy. (Touch your head)
 
Gikwang: Why did you refuse huh? You must take you medicine.
 
You: But I don’t like how it taste.
 
Gikwang: Just bear with it okay. 
 
You: (Nod your head)
 
Gikwang: Good girl (Pats your head and smiles)
 
Gikwgang smile’s make your pain fade away. His smiles really comfort you and make you feel happy. You smile back at him.
 
Gikwang: Why did you smile?
 
You: Nothing. I just like your smile.
 
Gikwang: You’re beautiful. Please don’t smile like that to other man okay.
 
You: Why I can’t?
 
Gikwang: I will get jealous. 
 
You: Okay Oppa. I will zip my lips and only smile at you.
 
Gikwang: And please don’t cheat on me.
 
You: What if I will?
 
Gikwang: I would kill myself if you do.
 
You: Please don’t oppa! I will get crazy if you do that.
 
Gikwang: (Chuckle) I know you will not cheat on me. I trust you.
 
You: You’re special to me oppa. Saranghae.. (Hugged him)
 
Gikwang: (Hugged you back) Nado saranghae. 
 
You: I’m happy when you were with me.
 
Gikwang: (Ruffled your hair) I’m happy too. You know what, you’re my sunrise. Without you I’m nothing. You’re my last until always you’re my last. 
 
You: Really?
 
Gikwang: Yes.. Even if you’re path of fire I’ll jump into you. Do you doubt me?
 
You: No. oppa, please don’t say such a nonsense thing again.
 
Gikwang: Nae.. I won’t do that again. Now, you need to sleeps nae? (Lay you down)
 
You: Okay. I love you Gikwang Oppa. 
 
Gikwang: I Love you too my baby (Kiss your forehead)
 
You: Please don’t leave me.
 
Gikwang: No. I'm not gonna leave you.
 
Gikwang then stay with you until you fall asleep. 
 
Early in the morning today, you were awake. You were still in the same room. You look around you but nothing was there. The only thing that was loyal to you was a white wall. 
 
A few moments after that, Dojoon and same two girls come again. They still treat you like yesterday. You almost cry when they a needle in your arm. You can’t hold your pain and you screaming loudly hope that pain fly away. You keep screaming and moving around. 
 
You guess they would give some mercy on you but they act like a deaf person. They act like they didn’t hear your scream. How you hope Gikwang were with you at that time. They suddenly tied both of your hand on bed’s pole. The only thing that you can do at that time is just crying. 
 
At that night you were still crying. Suddenly you felt like someone hold your chin. You look up and saw Gikwang was in front of you. You saw his eyes were watering too. Gikwang then wipe your tears with his thumbs. 
 
You: Oppa… They’re so cruel. They don’t treat me like human.
 
Gikwang: I can’t do anything. 
 
You: Oppa, can stop all of this. I can’t hold all of this anymore.
 
Gikwang: I’m sorry. I don’t have any power to stop all of this.
 
You: Oppa, Why I can only see you when night? Are you vampire or night ghost?
 
Gikwang: (Laughed) you don’t know?
 
You: Know what?
 
Gikwang: You’re the one that kill me?
 
You: What are you talking about Oppa? I kill you?
 
Gikwang: That night… night that you were betraying my love. You were killing me at that time.
 
You: NO!! I’m not kill anyone! Oppa, Please stop all this nonsense. I love you. I wouldn’t betraying you. 
 
Gikwang: But… you did it. YOU KILL ME!!
 
One by one memory of that night were playing in your mind. You can’t believe yourself with what you have done.
 
# Flashback………….
 
Gikwang: Good bye dear. I’ll be back. Don’t forget to lock the door. 
 
You: Nae Oppa. Have a safe trip. Take care.
 
Gikwang: Yes dear. I love you
 
You: I love you too Oppa. (Give peck on his lips)
 
Gikwang just smile with your action.
 
Gikwang: Come here.
 
You: Huh? (Approach him)
 
Gikwang then kiss your lips gently for a long time and you kiss him back. A few minutes later you break the kiss.
 
Gikwang: I’m gonna miss you.
 
You: Gonna miss you too. You better hurry oppa. You gonna late.
 
Gikwang: Nae. I’m going (Give you wink)
 
You: Bye bye (Wave your hand)
 
Gikwang: (Nod hid head)
 
You let Gikwang go until his last step of your sight. After that you walked to your house and sit on couch. You felt empty. You miss Gikwang already. Suddenly the doorbell was ringing. You guess it was Gikwang. You quickly stand up and open the door.
 
You: Gikwgang op…
 
You stop your words when you saw Junhyung in front of your house. He was Gikwgang’s friend and also your crush not a long ago. He gives you a weird smile.
 
You: Are you looking for Gikwang Oppa? He wasn’t home. 
 
Junhyung: Ani… I’m not looking for him. I need to talk to you. It’s important.
 
You smell something at that time. It smell like an alcohol.
 
You: What do you mean? Are you drunk Junhyung-sshi?
 
Junhyung: Can I come in?
 
You were thinking to not let him enter at that time but as a matter that Junhyung is Gikwang friend you let him enter to your house. You ask him to have a seat and after that you went to kitchen to make a drink. 
 
You wonder what he wants to talked about. Before this he haven’t got an important matter to talked to you. You just notice him were staring at you when you are alone.
 
Suddenly you feel like someone back hugging you. You were sure it was Junhyung and you try to get yourself out of his hug but don’t have enough strength to do so. He hug you tightly and start to kiss your neck.
 
You: Junhyung-ssi, what are you doing? Please let me go!!
 
Junhyung: No baby. You’re mine tonight. 
 
Junhyung then start to carry you in bridal style and heading to your bedroom. He put you on your bed and be on top of you.
 
You: Please don’t do anything to me. Please Junhyung-sshi. I’m begging you.
 
Your tears start to rolling on your cheek. You were worried that him do anything bad to you.
 
Junhyung: Ani.. I wouldn’t do anything to you. You the one that will beg for me. You love me right?
 
You: I don’t love you. I love Gikwang oppa. What nonsense you talking about?
 
Junhyung: (Touch your face) Don’t lie to me. I know you still love me. I can see from your beautiful eyes that you still love me.
 
You: (Push his hand) Yes I admit that I did love you. But it’s all in past. I don’t love you anymore so please let me go . (Cry harder)
 
Junhyung: Finally, you admit your feeling huh. Actually, I do love you. But Gikwang told me that he loves you too. How stupid I am for let Gikwang confess his feeling to you first. 
 
You were really surprise with Junhyung’s words just now. You never thought that he had feeling for you all this while. You can feel that Junhyung was sincere about his feeling. You felt pity for him. 
 
Junhyung: Can we start all over again? 
 
You: (Silent)
 
Junhyung: I’m asking you!
 
You were confused with your own feeling at that time. Your mouth really wants to say “no” but your heart got mixed feeling. You don’t know how did you feels towards him. You keeps silent and not looking at him.
 
Junhyung then start to kiss your lips. You try to push him but he was so strong and you can’t resist him. You just let him kiss your lips. His kiss makes you feels high and you slowly accepting it. You kiss him back and Junhyung start to remove your clothes. You did the same thing to Junghyung.
 
Suddenly you hear someone open the door. It was Gikwang! His eyes widen when he saw you and Junhyung were in that position. He was frozen. He turns back his driving because he left his important document in the room. 
 
You saw anger in Gikwang eyes that time. You quickly push junhyung and get up from your bed. You put your clothes on and approach Gikwang.
 
Gikwang: What the hell were you doing _____-ah?
 
You: Oppa, let me explain first. It’s not like what you think. (Hold his arm)
 
Gikwang: (Take his hand back) Don’t touch me. You think I’m stupid huh? You cheat on me! (Look at Junhyun) Junhyung hyung you’re my friend. How could you do this to me!! 
 
You: Oppa, please listen to me first. 
 
Gikwang: You don’t need to explain anything to me. It’s clear now. Why did you do this to me? It is how you repay my love?
 
You: Ani.. Oppa. You’re misunderstanding. Let me clear all of this first. 
 
Gikwang: (Silent)
 
You: I knew I was wrong. I’m not suppose…
 
Gikwang: (Cuts your words) We’re over!
 
Gikwang then walked out from your house and heading to his cars. You immediately chase him. You need to explain to his what had happened. 
 
You: Oppa, we’re not over yet. You have to let me explain everything for you.
 
Gikwang then start the car engine and pretend to not hear you. You knock his car’s window a few times to let him hear what you want to say. But he ignore you and drove car away. 
 
You chase his car. You run even his car was rather far away. You can still see Gikwang car. He drove like a drunk person. Suddenly you saw Gikwang’s car went to opposite direction then a car from that direction were lost control and hit Gikwang car . It was an accident. You saw Gikwang’s car was spinning and landing on the side of the road. 
 
It happened in front of your eyes! You were frozen for a moment. You saw a people gather to see what happened. You quickly run to Gikwang car. You were shaking. You mind keep telling that it was not Gikwang car. With a heavy step you approach his cars. It was really Gikwang car and it looks so horrible. Your tears start rolling on your cheeks. You slowly open a driver’s car door.
 
You saw Gikwang was in driver seat. He was dying. His body was cover with blood. You take him out of his car and put him on your laps. His breathe was unstable. He touched your face with his hand were still stink with blood.
 
Gikwang: _____-ah,… you’re….. my……last…….. until….. always…….. you’re….. my…… last….
 
That was last Gikwang’s breath. He was not breathing anymore. You can’t stop your tears from flowing. You keep shaking his body and screaming to not leave you. People were crowding around and not doing anything. You felt guilty and regret but it’s already too late….. Gikwang is dead!
 
# End of flashback 
 
Gikwang: I bet you remember now.
 
You: (Speechless)
 
Gikwang: I really want to go back to the dazzling times. The beautiful days when we were always together. When your smile were shined on me. But I can’t…
 
You saw tears were flowing on Gikwang’s eyes. You started to cry too.
 
You: Oppa Mianhae….. That’s all my fault.
 
Gikwang: It was too late now. Forgetting you is like erasing myself. I want to stay by your side but I can’t. We can't.
 
You: But you were with me now.
 
Gikwang: (Smirk) This is just your hallucination dear. I would never go back to you.
 
You: Ani.. YOU CAN’T LEAVE ME OPPA!! ADWEA!! (Rise your voice)
 
Gikwang: You’re always my last. I will wait for you to be together again. There’s no way I would get back to you now because I’m shadow shadow shadow…
 
You saw Gikwang disappearing in front of your eyes. He was not there. You crying hard and keep calling Gikwang name out loud. But it was useless he’s still not there. That night passes by your crying and screaming.
 
The next horrible day were facing again. As usual, Doctor Dujoon and two nurses come to check on you. They start torture you again. They like the devil in your eyes. All you can do is screaming and do an aggressive moves. You had been confirm as a mental patient right after the day Gikwang died. Yes… You’re crazy. You were shocked when knowing Gikwang was died and you can’t accept the truth that he really leaves you. You were stay at Mental hospital until now. 
 
Rainy, cloud, no light, darkness, day and night ever since he left maybe his existence itself disappeared. Back in the day there were sunny days there were flashing lights he was always by your side, he was there because he was shadow shadow shadow…. 
 
-The End-