Final.

Teddy Bear

Your P.O.V

"Why sooo Seerioous?!!~" Gongchan sang loudly.

I rolled my eyes at his childishness.

"Geude wolf naega wolf~! AWOOOO!~" He sang again laying down on his bed.

Obviously , He's bored.

I rolled my eyes again and turned around to look at him.

"Youre so noisy!~" I whined. He sat up on his bed and looked at me.

"But I'm bored~! " He whined. I rolled my eyes and focused back on reading my book again.

I have to study for the exams... I cant fail that exam because School is very important to me .

"Then do something so that you wouldnt be bored..and just be quiet , I'm trying to study here" I said.

I can feel him pouting. I sighed and focused on my book again.

"____(Y/N) " Gongchan called. 

"Wae?" I asked and looked at him.

He slowly put his hands beside his cheeks and slowly smiled.

*Oh my gosh.. not now Gongchan.. >< Dont do aegyo on me* i thought.

"Bbuing---" 

"Yah! Dont do that!" I shouted.

He smirked.

"Wae? , you couldn't resist my cuteness , Jagi?" He asked. I blushed .

"A-Ani! What are yo-u sayi-ing?! You're so-o f-fuuny " I stuttered mentally cursing myself for stuttering.

He chuckled.

"Just study tomorrow.. Its still saturday~ You still have tomorrow to study! Im bored " He said and pouted.

><

I sighed and closed my book.

"Fine! now , what do you want to do?" I asked and kept my book.

"Uhmm.. I dont know.." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine , I'l just go back studying.." I said and was about to get my book again when

"Andwae~!" He shouted. I looked at him again raising an eyebrow.

"What now?" I asked irritated.

"Uhmm.. Lets watch movie?" He said unsure..

I just sighed and nodded..

I sat on the sofa and he arranged the settings of the dvd.

"What movie would you like?" He asked.

"Your choice.." I said not looking at him.

"You sure?" He asked. 

"Yep.." I said.

minutes later he inserted a disk on the DvD player and sat on the sofa beside me.

"What movie is that?" I asked.

"The Conjuring" He said and smiled. My eyes widened.

"Mwoh?!!?" I asked .

"Wae?! You're scared?" He asked teasingly. I hit him on his chest. He groaned in pain.

"Yah! What was that for?!" He asked.

"You knew that I hate horror movies!! And I dont watch them!!!" I shouted at him.

"But you said Its my choice.." He said. I glared at him.

"I take that back now---so----"

"Too late.. there's no taking back now.." He said. I crossed my arms and leaned on the sofa.

"Pfft! Asdfghjkll! Humhkhkhdsjks!" I mumbled some random words angrily.

Gongchan's P.O.V

"Pfft! Asdfghjkll! Humhhkhjgjks!" She mumbled random words angrily.

I chuckled . *Cute* I thought.

"Why are you laughing?" She asked me. I cleared my throat and quickly looked away.

"I'm not.." I said. "Pshhh" She said.

I took a quick glance at her and smiled.

No One's P.O.V

*Aish! Wae?! I freakin hate this movie~! I actually freakin hate all horror movies!~

In my whole life I only watched 3 horror movies so far.

because everytime there is a horror movie , I wouldnt dare to watch it.

I only watched it when I am forced to or It's not that scary..

It's just that , when I watch horror movies , I cant sleep.* you thought.

You sighed. The movie started and its still smooth.. There's still no signs of ghost or something..

In the middle part , A creepy scary doll (more like a monster) suddenly appeared causing you to 

be shocked and immediately hugged Gongchan. You hid your face on his chest and immediately cried.

Gongchan blushed at the sudden skinship but felt a little guilty because you were crying.

You realized what you did and quickly pulled away and wiped your tears.

The movie ended like that. Whenever you are scared , You woud always hug Gongchan and quickly pull away.

You sighed in relief that it's finally over , But still , your mind is going crazy..

*What if the monster is real?! It might hurt me!!* you thought.

You ruffled your hair angrily. *Thanks to Gongchan , I cant sleep properly later* You thought and sighed.

You quickly got up from the sofa and was about to walk away when he suddenly grabbed your wrist.

You looked at him.

Your P.O.V

"Wae?!" I asked irritated.

"Are you mad? Im sorry.." He said and looked down . I suddenly felt bad .

"Im not... Im just gonna study now.." I said.

"Wait.." He said . I looked at him and he is now....smirking? Wow , Mood swings huh?

"Uhmm.. Your punishment.." He said. I raised an eyebrow.

"Huh?" I asked. He suddenly kissed my lips. My eyes widened. I blushed

He pulled back and winked at me. He was about to walk away when..

"Yah! What was that for?!" I asked.

He turned around and laughed.

"Your punishment for hugging me too much a while ago..! You made me your teddy bear!

Next time , I'll just buy you one.." He said chuckling.

I grew embarassed and red.

"Goodnight Jagi , I hope you'll sleep well ~" He said and winked at me.

I scoffed. I ruffled my hair frustrated.

"Aish! SO embarassing!" I mumbled. I heard gongchan chuckling again.


How was it?! ^0^ .. umm too cheesy? umm not good? >< Sorry!~ I dont know if its good either.. *sighs*

Well , I still hope you all did like it! <3 <3 keke ^0^ Thanks for reading anyways! And Please do Leave a comment!~ I would surely appreciate it if you did comment.

And Its nice if you would also Subscribe~ or Upvote~ <3 If its okaay? :3 Gomawooo~!

​Please comment for your opinions.. I would surely  read it and reply to it! :D Kamsamnida!!