Love Doesn't change

Changes

Author's POV

Jessica remember their old times, How innocent they are how playfully dorks they can be when they we're together, they we're like inseparable before, but now it seems like changes are bound to happened from both of them 

Jessica remember their first meeting, it was a warm day, not that sunny and not that cold a perfect day to go outside, but then she's only seven years old at that time, she went to the playground alone, she was standing and watch the other kids play around, as she looked to her right she saw a sobbing girl, with some bunch on naughty boys around her. her legs voluntary move, she march towards the crying girl and says "What is that girl crying?" She ask coldly, Those bunch of naughty kids looked to jessica and smugly smile "Oh jessica you're here, She..hmmm she tripped" the boy lied and jessica knew it, crossing her arms she eyed the eight years old Siwon "Get out of here" She stated calm but dangerously, Siwon gulp nervously "but i didn’t do anything..." He complain

 

"So you're telling me, That your gang here didn’t do anything to her, Oh C'mon siwon, I'll tell your mom about what you did to her if you won’t go away" Jessica threaten, Siwon luckily didn’t pee at his pants, he look to his friend and motion them to go away from the girls. Jessica proudly smile at herself, She looked to the sobbing girl but didn’t do anything in fact after she stare she walk away. 

 

Jessica sat at the swing and start to swing herself by moving her feet. She was zoning out but then quickly snap out from her dreamy thought when she saw the girl a while ago standing infront of her. Jessica stop swaying the swing, she stood up and stand straight "What are you doing here?" 

 

The Girl Brought her not so chubby hands to her face to wipe her tears away, "Thank you for Saving me from siwon's group" She shyly spoke, Jessica's brows twitch "I didn’t do anything" 

 

"Yes you did" The girl replied quiet so fast, 

 

Jessica stubbornly rolled her eyes "Whatevery you say" she mockingly snorted, she sat back again to the swing and swayed it, The other girl take a sit at the other swing beside jessica and played with it "Er...I just want-"

 

"Sorry but mom told me not to talk to strangers" 

 

"but you already talked to me" The girl whine cutely, Jessica tilt her head and held her gaze to the younger girl "Did you just whine?" The younger girl nodded firmly, jessica look back from where she's been looking before what the heck? why did i find her whine, cute? Jessica ask herself. 

 

"By the way I'm Hwang Tiffany" The younger girl introduced, Jessica yawn "should i say my name too?" Jessica being jessica, she was indeed innocent. "Of course, so that we can be friends" The girl chimes happily. 

 

"I'm jessica jung and to be honest i don’t want to be your friend" Jessica bluntly says, Tiffany's jaw dropped "but why?" 

 

"Because, i don’t know. I'm not in the mood of having friends?" She said kinda confused. Tiffany with a determine look she bit her lower lip "But i really want to be your friend" She whine much louder than before. Jessica cover her ears in annoyance "Did you eat speaker today? Oh my god your so loud" Jessica scolded, Tiffany crossed her arms then pouted,  Jessica saw that cute face "Do you really want to be my friend?" 

 

Tiffany squealed she turn around and face jessica with a smiling face" Yeah i want to" Jessica was mesmerized by the girl's smile, its precious, so pure, so innocent, so sweet. "Okay let's be friends" Jessica says in a boring tone, Tiffany on the other hand jump up from her sit and hug the other girl in happiness "Yah! thank you" She says then peck at jessica's cheeks. "W-why did you kiss me?" Jessica ask in disbelief. Tiffany let a small giggle "Because i wanted too" 

 

"Your weird" 

 

"Your weird too, that means we're compatible" 

--- 

Jessica can’t help to smile remembering their first meeting, as she glance to her wrist watch and she smile widely, feeling her tired legs she walk for a while looking for some vacant seat, as she slump there she pull out her cola and take a sip in it, feeling freshen, she closed her eyes lean try to  reminisce more.

Third Grade

"Jessica jung you're going to play as the knight in the stage play" Ms. park announced, Jessica stir from her sleep, "I don’t want to be the knight" She lazily exclaim, 

 

"And Tiffany Hwang You're going to be the princess in this story" Ms. Park added. Tiffany squeal in delight she dreamt of this role, she run towards the sleepy knight, "Jessi~ Jessi. You're going to be my knight" She announced, Jessica looked up with half lids "Really? Good news" She stated in monotone. 

 

suddenly her eyes wide open when tiffany lean forward and peck on her cheeks, Jessica blush by the sudden skinship, she never expect that kiss. "You..K-kiss M-me" 

 

Tiffany show her perfect eye smile "Teacher park says that there'll be a kissing scene, but since where still young a peck on the cheeks will do" Tiffany explain

 

"but, it's not our play yet" 

 

"Yes its not, but i really love to peck in your cheeks, I think i like you" 

 

"and i think i like you too" that's how the puppy love begins

--- 

As she slowly shift her position, she cant find the right position to sleep comfortably while sitting, she grab her cola once again and finish it in one gulp. She glance at the cola can and smile

 

"Happy 11th birthday tiff" Jessica greeted while handing the cola t the birthday girl a.k.a her bestfriend, Jessica was sitting at the edge of tiffany's bed they're having a sleep over. 

 

"Tiff is there's any problem?" Jessica ask in concern, Tiffany didn’t spoke to her usually tiffany would start story telling her but this time she didn’t, Tiffany was completely sulking. Jessica hold tiffany's shoulder making the latter face her. "Tiff something wrong?" 

 

Tiffany pouted and let a sigh. "Usually you’re the first person to greet me a happy birthday, i feel so sad and lonely when you greet me, i think you’re the last person that greet me a happy birthday, is that because of yoona?" 

 

Jessica make an d'aw sound, "Your jealous huh? No it's not because of yoona we're just friends, and you know what even if I'm not the first one to greet you, I'm thankful that I'm your last because i wanted you to remember me the most, Remember the quote 'Save the best for the last'" Jessica joke and successfully tiffany laugh. 

 

Jessica embrace tiffany gently, And that night, is the night we're jessica finally initiate a skinship. 

--- 

it was a peaceful evening, Tiffany is already eighteen years old while jessica turn nineteen, They we're sitting at their hang out place the swing

"Jessi~" 

 

"Hmmm?"

 

"It's snowing" Tiffany said in amusement its the first snow and they we're together again, How destined. 

 

"You're right!" Jessica lift her hands up and smiled, She stood up and hold tiffany's hands firmly. 

 

"what are you doing?"

 

"I thought you're shivering so i want to hold your hand, to make it warm" Jessica sweetly explain, Tiffany blush by the contact but she admit, its too cold tonight. Jessica pull tiffany closer then hug her. "W-what are you doing?" Tiffany stutter while asking, 

 

"This is the best way to warmth you, isn’t?" Jessica teasingly ask, Tiffany's cheeks caught on fire, She blush at her best friend’s words plus the hug. 

 

Tiffany was beyond shock when she felt a pair of lips at her forehead, Jessica kiss it tenderly and says "I Hope to be with you always when it first snows." Jessica says, they remain in that hugging position no one dares to spoke, they just kept their mum and enjoy that moment

--- 

 

Tiffany sat at her bed and open her laptop, she open some of her account and notice Jessica was online. 

 

 HeyJessi~

Hey! Something you want to talk about?

Nothing i just want to talk to you, i think i miss you

 I bet you really miss me. Hehehe. Kidding. Er..Tiff Have you ever been in love?

Of course, I mean Love is so hard you know, when you fall for someone and that someone couldn't catch you from falling

Is that what you feel right now?

No..Maybe

Oh...Reall?...I gotta go i need to go.

 

Jessica sign off, tiffany bit her lower lip, A tear escape her eyes and rolled down to her cheeks. with a weak feeling she type something

 

Jessi, I love you

 

Tiffany sigh sadly, but then her eyes caugh something in the screen. Jessica replied.

 

Dont worry, I love you too

---

Both of them sat at the couch, there's a comfortable silence wrap around the room, but even if it's comfortable, Jessica decide to break it. she looked at tiffany and says

"Do you love me?"

 

tiffany tilt her head and replied "Yes" With a blush

 

"Will you do something for me?"

 

Tiffany smile with a tingle of pink at her cheeks "Anything"

 

"Really?"

 

"Yes"

 

"Is that so? Would you be my girlfriend?"

---

After that scene that's the start of changes, Well the thing is nothing is permanent in this world, world continue to revovle that means everything changes, Tiffany's answer change the whole thing between them. I mean the real whole thing.

 

Jessica stood up and smiled at herself, she's been standing near her car and looking for something, someone in particular. It's been a year since that thing happen, since tiffany answer jessica's question. Tiffany is already twenty six while jessica is twenty seven they already reach the 'thing' 

And something already change, they status changed

 

"Jessi~" Tiffany crush her body to jessica's. She finally arrived. 

 

"So how's Mom and dad?" Jessica ask, while giggling her brows. Tiffany giggled by her 'Wife's' Gesture. 

 

"They perfectly fine" Tiffany replied and continue to nuzzle at her wife's neck. 

 

"you really miss me huh?" 

 

"How can't i miss my hubby? huh?" tiffany pouted and tighten the hug. 

 

"How about let's have our second honeymoon~" Jessica ily ask, Tiffany pulled from the hug and stare at her hubby. "Jessi~  Your ert" Tiffany shoot while craking up. Jessica rolled her eyes "Only to you" she murmur that made tiffany stop from laughing "Indeed" Tiffany said before cupping her lover's lips. 

 

"Jessi, your my puppy love, First love, true love" Tiffany sweetly says

 

Jessica smiled and lean forward wanting to kiss tiffany once again, "Yeah, and tiffany. your my only love" Jessica said before closing the gap between them.

 

Maybe something changes but Tiffany and jessica's love for each other will never change. their status went Bestfriend then turn into Lovers. 

 

Done~ Hope you'll like it. Bear with my wrong grammar, typos and so many more.Satisfied or not?