Chapter 1 - Bonus one-shot

His Juliette

May 2006

“Saranghae neol ineukkim idaero…” The melodious music drifted into our ears, causing us to stare at them in awe.

The audience – my fellow SHINee members and I – was watching the awesome rehearsal of SNSD’s debut song, “Into the New World”.

I was stunned by their superb dance moves and beautiful singing, especially by a gorgeous girl who caught my attention. She was none other than Im Yoona, the face of SNSD.

She was the most popular girl in SM Town and was known for her bubbly and choding-like personality which one can’t get enough of and her cute stubbornness.

“Jessica was the best.”

“No, Taeyeon’s singing was just daebak!”

“Nah, Seohyun is the greatest!”

The other members were arguing on which SNSD member performed the best. Their words flew into my ears, but I didn’t hear anything. All I could hear was the irregular beating of my palpitating heart.

Am I finally falling in love?

No one had caught my attention before. I had absolutely no dating history. I had never loved someone with my whole heart before. But this girl had caught my heart.

I wasn’t listening to the on-going argument between my members as I was too busy looking at the approaching nine pretty girls. I nudged my members and their words faltered.

“Annyeong, Im Yoona immida.” The doe-eyed beauty stepped forward to introduce herself with a beautiful smile etched on her flawless face.

I stood gawping at her as all the other members approached them and started chatting with them. My breath caught when I saw her shining chocolate eyes. My heart raced with each movement she made.

As my members and I made our way to our practice room, I was quietly thinking about the enchanting girl that I had just met.

I…I’m sure that I had fallen for her…

“I have finally found her…” I breathed out the words that seemed to be repeating themselves in my mind.

“Found who?” Jonghyun looked at me, bewildered.

“My Juliette.”

 

May 2009

3 years had passed quickly without me even noticing. And over the past 3 years, I had finally found the bravery to speak to Yoona.

We started out being strangers, barely talking to each other. Then, we became friends, with me stuttering every word that I spoke. Slowly, we became the best of friends, speaking comfortably and joking around with each other.

We talked on the phone till midnight. We texted each other all day. We exchanged cheerful smiles backstage or secretly.

I was in the crowded hall, which was swamped with the whole SM Town, everyone smiling happily and just enjoying the glorious moment when we were all happy together…as a family.   

I saw her talking to some Super Junior members. They were laughing uncontrollably. I felt a stab of jealousy and I strode up to them briskly.

“Can I borrow her for a while?” Without hearing a reply, I grabbed her by the wrist and whisked her away.

“I have to tell you something,” I mustered up all my courage and pulled her to a deserted area. She raised her eyebrows expectantly as I took a deep breath.

Doogeun doogeun

“Saranghae,”

 

July 2011

I arranged my outfit with the help of a full-length mirror. I have to admit, I looked impressive. Clad in dark black jeans, a loose casual shirt and black leather jacket, I admired myself in the mirror. I put on a pair of stylish sunglasses, my favorite basketball cap and the latest sneakers. I had also put a baggy cloak over my jacket to prevent recognition from crazy fans.

At early evening around half to 8, I made my way to the park. I was supposed to be meeting her there at 8. I stared at the purplish pink blue sky as I strolled towards a sparkling pond, its waters glistening under the sunlight.

The sun slowly disappeared from the beautiful cloudless sky and I could see the gorgeous sunset.  

“Aish…where is that girl?!” I muttered to myself, pacing up and down anxiously at the park. I tapped at my watch impatiently as the seconds flew by.

I still can’t get enough of her. She is like my drug. I yearned and longed to see her every passing moment.

It has been 2 years and 1 month since she replied to my ‘lame’ confession. And it has been 2 years and 1 month since she made her feelings clear to me.

“Oppa,” The voice which I wanted to hear sounded in my ears. I chuckled at the sight standing before me. Dressed in baggy clothes, a cap and huge sunglasses, she was barely recognizable. She looked adorable^^

“Is that how you greet your girlfriend on the first date?” She pouted and walked away from me.

Unknown to her, she left me chasing after her once again, and the love I have for her inside my heart started to grow.

“Yoona! Wait up!”

 

____________________________________________________________________________

Was it good?? I hope so^^ Sorry for not updating>< I had a writer's block. I hadn't started with the real one-shot yet. But this is just a bonus chapter. The next chapter will also be a bonus chappy.

I will try to start the real one-shot:):) I may not be update soon because of the load of homework:( Pls subscribe and comment~ Love you guys<3

Note: The two bonus one-shots have nothing to do with the real one.