FIN

adorable kyutty

I wrote this based on what my cat did every day, is that okay? :p

And it’s all from Yesung’s POV

 

1.He patiently waits for the owner to come

I’m on my way to go home right now, I just finished my duty for today and I really need a sleep, today was tiring but I’m not going to protest or complaint. Before I reached my house, I stopped for buy some dinner, I really have a craving for some Italian foods. When I waited for my foods, I heard my phone beeped, I glanced at the screen and Kyuhyun’s smiling face appeared on it. I remembered I took this photo when we had a date before in Busan, that date when we’re not hiding our self and just enjoyed the game, Kyuhyun looked happy the most and that time, and so do I. I took up the phone and greeted with his cheerful voice.

“Yesungie hyung where are you? I missed you so much!”

I chuckled at his mark, he’s just too adorable for an evil like him.

“I bought a dinner now. And I miss you too Kyu”

“I know you will. Can you come to the dorm tonight? I’m all alone and I really miss you”

I think for a moment. It’s about a week or more that I haven’t pay a visit to the dorm, and I missed Kyuhyun too, so maybe I should go.

“Arasseo. Wait for me neh?”

“I always wait for you hyung. I will always” I smiled and I heard he hang up the phone.

I have my foods and after I pay, I heard the phone buzzed again. Oh it’s Jongjin.

“Hyung, are you done with your duty today?”

“Yeah, what’s wrong?”

“Can you pick me up at the mall? I forgot to bring my wallet”

“And how in the first place you got there when you didn’t have your wallet with you?” He can be really clumsy sometimes.

“My friend picked me up and treated me okay? Aish hyung can you just picked me up without asking me questions?”

“Tsk, wait at the front. Too lazy to park the car” without waiting for him to answer, I hang up.

I saw him sat at the bench in front of the mall like a lost puppy, so cute. I honked at him and he immediately got in my car. I drove straight to our home while listening to Jongjin’s stories. Sometimes he looked at his phone and we drove in silence. My mind wondered to Kyuhyun, a little late won’t kill right?

“Oh hyung, you’re going to the dorm right? Mom just texted me that she made a cake, she asked me to tell you to try it before you get to the dorm and bring some for the members”

I just nodded not adverted my eyes from the street. I’ll text Kyuhyun later at home.

Mom greeted me and hugged me like she hasn’t seen me for years. She ushered me to the kitchen and hand me a plateful of cake. She asked did I have my dinner and when I said I have pizzas inside the car, she nagged at me for eating the unhealthy foods and shoved a bowl of jajangmyeon to me. Maybe I can eat the pizza later with Kyu.

It’s 9 PM when I finished my jajangmyeon and I’m ready to meet my babykyu. Mom gave me a box of cake and jajangmyeon in a lunchbox for kyuhyun. She even tell me to tell him that she missed him, I’m glad mom accepted us being together from the first time. I bid a goodbye to my family and headed to the dorm.

It’s almost 10 when I arrived at the dorm, I inserted the pass code and looked for Kyuhyun. Maybe he fell asleep? I put the lunchbox, cake and the pizza on the kitchen counter when suddenly I felt someone hug me from the back. I inhale the scent and I know it was Kyuhyun who hugged me. He circled his hands on my waist and his head on the crook of my neck, sniffled me. I smile and pat his head lovingly.

“You’re late babe. I waited you for 5 hours, I thought you’re not coming. And I can’t reach you.”

I took out my phone and sighed. I was off.

“Uh, I’m sorry Kyu, it’s the battery” I said, still facing the counter and my hands on Kyu’s hands.

“It’s okay, I’m just worried” I can feel his smile on my neck.

“I’m sorry Kyu, are you really that worried?” I asked him, turned my body so I can face him but he still have his hands on my waist.

“Of course hyung! But I’m glad to have you on my arms again”

I blushed and looked down. He took my chin up and gave me a sweet peck on the lips.

“Cute~” he mocked me and pinched my cheeks.

This evil!

 

2. Being sweet when he wants something

It was a bright Saturday, I was having a sleep over at the dorm. Last night Ryeowook made us a great dinner with all the members comes. He said it’s a kind of celebration for his musical, I don’t mind being at the dorm, I love it but Kyuhyun did something strange since last night and it bothered me. Not that kind of bad things he did, you can call it sweet but it’s just not him at all.

First, when I arrived at the dorm last night, he already stood in front of the door and helped me to put off my shoes, he even prepared a cute slippers with cute little turtle doll on it.

Second, he passed me his shirt for my change. I have my spare clothes on his wardrobe but he gave me his shirt? When I asked him why, he just said that he like to have my scent on his shirt. I lost of words to answer him when he stole a kiss from me and walked out from his room.

Third, he took a plateful of foods on his plate and forbid me to have my plate. He insisted to share his food with me, and he feed me. He feed me! Okay, that’s not something new, but he feed me with a back sound like he imitated a plane, or a train and something like that. That was so embarrassing! The members made fun on us so much last night.

Fourth, he cuddled me when I slept on his bed, just cuddling nothing more. Not that I’m a ert, but last time I checked, every time I slept with him on the same bed, he will devour me, take me right here and there without being sweet like this.  I wonder what’s wrong with him.

fifth, right now, he sat me on his laps when I drank my milk. When I tried to get out from his grip, he held me harder and put his cheek on my back.

I’ve got enough of this. I put my glass harshly on the table. Maybe he got startled because of it, he loosened his grip on me. I took the chance to face him, still sitting on his laps but I looked him right on his eyes.

“Tell me what’s wrong” I demanded.

He squinted his eyes and asked, “Nothing’s wrong. What are you talking about?”

“You did something strange last night until now” I stated.

“What kind of stange?” He retorted back

“You’re being sweet. Overly sweet”

“And what’s wrong of being sweet?” he laughed.

“It’s not so you. Now tell me what’s wrong, or maybe, what do you want?” I intensely stared at him, waited for him to spill it out.

He sighed and carried me bridal style.

“Yah yah Cho Kyuhyun! What the.. Put me down!!” I keep squirming, what if the member watched us? Ugh!

Kyuhyun says nothing and put me down on the bed in his room. I blinked at him when he took something from the table. He kneeled down in front of me and held my hand. His expression became serious and to be honest, it scares me.

“Kim Jongwoon, I’m not asking you to marry me right now, umm maybe later. But I offer you my hand, my heart, and share all of me. I asked you to pass through life at my side, to be my second self. I need you.. most desperately.. Please always be with me”

Kyuhyun presenting a velvet box in front of me, I gasped in shock. There was a beautiful ring in it. Is he going to propose me?

“It’s not my proposal ring if you think so, my proposal ring must be something more than this. I have the same ring too” He showed me his ring finger with the same ring on it. “I hope you will have the same ring on yours, call me possessive, but I want everyone know that I owned you and you owned me. Will you give the honor for me to place this ring on your finger?”

Tears streamed down on my face. Why is he being like this? He made me love him more and more every second. I nodded and he placed the ring.

I hugged him and sobbed on his neck. I’m happy.

“I love you I love you Kyu” I murmured.

“I love you too love..”

I broke the hug and picked his nose.

“So that’s why you acted sweet? You want me to accept this ring? I can’t believe you Kyu!”

 

3.can be so clingy when he want a ‘making-love’ time

I waited for Kyuhyun to pick me up, he said he didn’t have any schedule this evening until tomorrow morning, so he wanted to pick me up and he even asked me to cook dinner for him. Hope he can satisfy with ramyeon, too tired to make a difficult dish.

A car stopped in front of me and I stepped in. Kyu gave me a peck on the lips and drove home. His left hand stay on the steering wheel, while his right hand holding my hand.  He hummed some love song and I closed my eyes, ready to fall asleep.

I felt someone poked my cheeks. My eyes fluttered open and I can see smiling kyuhyun right in front of me.

“Finally you’re awake! I wonder how many kisses did I need to give you to wake you up” He grinned at my confused face. “Come on, I’m hungry!”

Kyuhyun dragged me to our floor and punched the code. I walked in and looked around. ‘I think the member haven’t come home yet’

Then suddenly I felt kyuhyun’s arms on my waist and he kept kissing my neck.

“Kyu, I’m stink. Let me take a bath first then I will cook your dinner”

“Nope. I love your scent. And you’re not stink” He stated and pecking my ear.

“Do as you wish then”

I walked to the bathroom while dragging Kyuhyun behind me.

“Do you want to come inside the bathroom too?” I raised my eyebrow.

“And we have a steamy shower?” His eyes suddenly became so bright and big.

“No” I closed the bathroom door right in front of his face.

“YAHHH!!!”

“That’s for being so y!”

----------

I put the pot on the stove and started to make a ramyeon. And I don’t know why, Kyuhyun was back hugging me again. Too tired to set myself free, I didn’t pay attention to his presences. I made the food in peace until Kyuhyun my ears.

“Kyu! Stop doing that! I’m cooking you know!” I scolded him.

“Then cook, don’t bother me.” He said that while kissing my nape.

“Can you please stop doing that?”

“No. Like I said, don’t bother me babe”

I sighed in defeat and back to the pot. When the food was ready, I served it on the table. Kyuhyun sat beside me and his left hand on my waist, he ate with his other hand.

He kept being so clingy until I finished cleaned the dishes. I sat on the sofa to watch some show and Kyuhyun laid his head on my laps. He poked my stomach to gain my attention. I looked down at him and asked, “What is it Kyu?”

“Can I get a kiss?” He asked while tapping his lips. Ugh! Why so adorable?

I kissed him and before I could broke the kiss, he deepened the kiss, got on top of me and slowly lay me on my back on the sofa , his hands on my cheeks. The kiss turned to a rough kiss. His right hand slide down to my waist and keep pulling me closer. He brought his lips down to my jaw and down my neck and bit it softly. I yelped and he took his chance to invade me, his tongue ravishing every corner of my mouth. When we were in need of air, he drew away and stared at me. I was panting slightly because of the intense kissing. He give a light kisses on my ear, behind my ear and at every soft spots that he know best. He kissed me again and I know I can't bring my head straight. He carried me to his room without broking the kiss.

------

I woke up feeling warm, I looked up to see Kyuhyun sleeping face. I smile and traced his face, his eyebrows, his eyes, his lips and his jaw, he’s just so perfect. He tightening his hug and let out a soft sound, like a purr. He nuzzled his nose on my neck, I smile at his cuteness. I freed myself from his hug, reach a random boxer on the floor and scanned the room. I spotted a box in the corner of the room, because of my curiosity, I opened the box and I can found a lot of our fan’s gifts. Remember about our fans made me so happy until I can’t stop smiling. I dug down the pile of gifts until I found something.

‘This is perfect for Kyuhyun’

I walked out from the bedroom, before I can reach the kitchen, I heard Kyuhyun scream.

“Kim Jongwoon what have you done to my face?!!” I laughed at my spot, histerically.

‘Well, I just drawn a cat mustache on his face and place a cat ears on his head. Blame him because he looked like a cat these days

"YES MY ADORABLE KYUTTY!!" I scream back at him.

 

-few days later-

 

I walked casually to my café when suddenly I found a cat inside. Where did this cat come from? I picked up the cat and walked out the café. I looked closely at it feature, it has the same eyes like kyuhyun! And very adorable too, I just thought that Kyuhyun looked like a cat and suddenly this cat appears. Wow!

Too occupied with this cat, I almost didn’t hear my phone rang.

“Yes?” I answered the phone.

“Did you receive my gift for you? I placed it inside the café.”

“What kind of gift?” I asked cluessly, still hugging the cutie cat.

“The cat, did you find him?”

I looked down at the cat in my arms. Oh, this cat.

“I hugged him now”

“You thought I looked like a cat right? Then I gave you the real cat. He resembled me much right? I named him Kyu. So be good with him, bye baby. I love you”

I brought the cat to my face and then..

"Meow"

 

 

 

 

DONE!!

So random from me, but hope you like it :D

And that experience korea book is so awesome!! Our YeKyu!! *heart heart*

Thank you for reading guys. I Love you soo much!

 

 

ps: this is my cat that inspired me to write this story, her name is Iteng :3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 

Byeeee~