1 A.M

My (YulYang) One-shot Collection // SOSHIBANG One-shot Series
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

• • • 1 A.M

B-Bang's request  

BaeSica || Romance, Sad || Just Tragedy  || 140202

 

 

Here I am, standing in front of the mirror. Let me check again…

 

“Remember! This coat always goes with your… Yeezy? No, Air Jordan! It has to be Air Jordan! Got it?” - You reminded me after an hour messed up all over my room just to find clothes ‘recipes’ for me.

 

 

“Yes, madam! Sica ah~ You know I can handle with these.” - I smiled to assure you. Of course I know how to mix those clothes toether. But I just simply love you choosing costumes for me so I let you do that things even it bothered me a lot.

 

I smiled awkwardly again. Even I know there are tons of shoes that I can mix with this jacket, still, I chose to listen to your words. Don’t misunderstand, I’m used to this so if I wear another shoes, I’ll feel guitly, not that I miss you.

 

“It’s time for a move.” - I fixed my jacket before got out the door and jump in my car, head to the club with a lighting speed. I guess everyone thinks I’m like fading away with myself go on at this speed.

 

Yeah, I’m fading away.

 

And I hope you will fade away in my head just like that.

 

I raised my hand up to the sky, yelled out: “I CAN DO IT!” (and hope that no one can see it.)

 

***

 

“Bae! My man!” - As I arrived, the gang excitedly stood up and cheered. Jiyong is the most quickest when he hung his arm around me then use his another hand to rub my hair. - “It’s been a while.”

 

I gave them the best grin I have right now. Honestly I am surprise at myself too.

 

“Yeah~ It’s been a long time. Party wild guys?”

 

The boys cheered again while I shook my head and smiled at them (again). That’s right, I guess it’s time to get back to the old me, to the wild and young me. Indeed, meeting friend gets me better in somehow.

 

***

 

“So how were you and Jess?” – Jiyong asked me when only two of us are in the couch in the corner of the bar. – “I mean, are you feeling better now? And with Jess too? God! ! What the hell was wrong with me?” – and he failed completely just by let out a swear which was received by my chuckle. – “Fine, I’ll say again. Are you feeling better and were you and Jess still fine? By mean ‘fine’, I mean no crazy looks whenever passing each other.”

 

I laughed upon hearing this: “Yes, I am fine. And we’re still fine, well, according to your definition.”

 

“Pshhh, EVERY guys broke up always says that--” – Jiyong then took his glass of wine and drank the liquid in its.

 

“Yah! Then why am I at here?”

 

“Ah ah, you haven’t let me finish. Seriously Bae, only few months stayed in house, not going anywhere if it’s not necessary has made you like this?” – He bent his head down whilst his hand was rubbing his forehead like he was disappointed with me. – “Ok, tell me the truth Bae, you’re just getting fine, not you’re actual fine.”

 

“First: Man, I thought you’re gonna say something is more acceptable than that! Second: I just didn’t go to the club like I used to, beside, I still go to somewhere where is not the necessary place to come. Third: I don’t know anymore, a lot of things a.k.a s happened to me, I think the ‘me’ today you’re seeing is the best among ‘me’ those previous days.”

 

Although I’ve said that, he seemed don’t believe me. I don’t blame him, like, do you believe that a man who has just broken up with his girlfriend for three months can come back this good? Plus, he and his girlfriend have stick together for almost three years (so many threes). Ok, to be frank, he didn’t hear nor believe what I just said.

 

But I know Jiyong too well, it’s his style, he didn’t force me to admit but he’ll use his words and another thing: I know Jiyong too well, but Jiyong knows me too too well.

 

“Just take your time. I don’t know it would be long or not but everything will be ok.” – He patted my shoulder before move his body to the dance floor.

 

***

 

Well, after Jiyong left, only me remained in the couch. I grabbed my glass then poured Scotch into its. You remember Scotch? The drink that you invited me on our first night, Jung Sooyeon?

 

“May I have this honor to invite you one of the best Scotch that I have?” – You walked slowly but invitingly towards me in your classic but elegant black silky nightgown. The clothes loves your body so much that it couldn’t help but stick into your skin, makes your curves so reveal, which my eyes caught them all. Not to mention today you let your hair be free, be natural like it always has been, like I’ve said you should let it be because I enjoy that.

 

“Yes.” – I noticed that my tone changed a bit, lower maybe as I received one of your holding glasses then no hesitated pulled you firmly onto my lap while my right hand wrapped around your waist. I tasted the flavor in the cup you just gave me and you know what was the first word across my head when that liquid downed my throat? “Wonderful” – I said before another gulp went into my mouth. – “I wonder does this amazing Scotch can taste together with…” – I stopped a moment when realized my eyes were staring at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter