Present

Birthday - Woohyun ft. Infinite

Three hours

You were told to stay in your apartment for the rest of the day, orders given to you by your boyfriend, Woohyun. Moping around the house wasn’t what you wanted to do for your birthday but you had a hunch that Woohyun was busy today, busier than normal. From his sweet messages all day to the little gifts by the door every hour. What could you say he was your grease-monster.

"Make sure you decorate the dorm with lots of color. It is her birthday after all~" Woohyun counseled the members as Hoya and Dongwoo tried to hang up the streamers over the windows and from the doors. "I have to go to the bakery to pick up her cake, make sure that you decorate it nicely." Woohyun headed out the door as the rest of the members finished decorating and making the changes to the dorm that they thought was necessary.

Hoya and Sungyeol moved the couches to make more room for dancing and partying, Myungsoo was too busy taking pre-party pictures, Sungjong and Dongwoo were still decorating, Sunggyu was watching and snaking on the treats. Woohyun came through the door a few minutes later. Putting the cake in the fridge, he helped with the finishing touches before coming to get you.

Changing into something nice, a red dress that hugged your curves and fanning out by your knees, a little sparkle by the neck and waist and a sweetheart neckline, you thought that it would be perfect for anything that he had planned. He had told you that you were going to go out but you didn’t know what he had planned. Putting in some dangling glittered earrings and a bracelet to match you slipped on some heels you walked into the living room, the knocking sound from the door caused you to walk to the door and flatten your dress. Opening the door with a inhaling breath your eyes met Myungsoo’s. His eyes gently scanned you as he let out a breath, smiling at your beauty.

"You look beautiful" Myungsoo’s eyes met back up to yours.

"Thank you. You look nice too" You said complimenting his dark attire. He gently took your hand, leading you out of your building. When you arrived at his car, he helped you in and you buckled yourself as he handed you a blindfold.

"Please put this on so we can get going" He handed it to you as he closed your door and walked over to his side, sliding the sleep mask over your eyes, he began to drive off. The speed of the car and the turns heightened your curiosity. The car soon came to a stop as Myungsoo got out of his seat and opened your door, releasing you from the seat belt as he helped you out of the car.

"So have you guys been home long?" You asked since they were in a tour a couple days ago.

"No, have you been counting?" Myungsoo asked as he guided you through the doors

"Seventeen days, three hours and eight minutes since you left" You smiled as you walked into the elevator, knowing that Myungsoo was rolling his eyes at you. Once the desired floor was reached the beep informed you that you had arrived. Myungsoo took your arm and lead you to the dorm’s door, gently opening the door, pushing you in a couple more steps.

"You can take that off now" Myungsoo said as he moved from behind you to the rest of the members minus Woohyun. You opened your eyes, adjusting for the light as you saw Hoya, Sunggyu, Dongwoo, Sungjong, Sungyeol, and Myungsoo. You searched around for Woohyun as they gathered around you.

"Surprise!" They called as you smiled brightly

"You remembered!" You hugged all of the members, "Where’s Woohyun?"

"How about some presents?" Sungjong asked as the members handed you some more present as you took a seat on the couch and looking over the lovely decorations. Revealing the lovely presents of perfume, comfy pajama pants, a new phone case, a new hoodie of Infinite, a photo book, and a signed album. You couldn’t help but feel how much each of the members loved you. Sitting back against the couch you took all of the presents and held them close to you.

"We have one more for you" Hoya said as he placed his hand on your exposed shoulder. Some of the members left as others took the presents from your arms positioning you so that you could see the hall to the bedroom. They told you once more to close your eyes. You did so as you smiled, hearing some commotion, your smile curled onto your face as they gave you the command to open them.

There was Woohyun, standing there in black slacks, a white shirt that had the sleeves rolled up to the elbow and a skinny untied tie. You immediately ran into his arms as he lifted you up and kissed your lips desperately. Finding his perfect hair, your fingers couldn’t resist but to run through it as he set you back on the ground. Pulling away slightly to have his lips brush yours.

"Happy Birthday Jagiya~" Woohyun’s deep quiet voice caused you to smile as he crashed his lips into yours enjoying your perfect lips on his.