Shocking Truth

Shocking Truth [Sequel to Donsaeng's Love]

 

Kyuhyun walked and Smile brightly when found his love waiting him in the gate. He running towards his love and hugged him tightly.

"I miss you, so much~" Kyuhyun singing playfully. The man smiled and stroking Kyuhyun's hair. Then Kyuhyun relase the hug. Looked at the man with his adorable big doe sparkling eyes.

"What will we do now?" he asked playfully. That man smiled and kissed Kyuhyun's cheek then placed his strong built arm on Kyuhyun's small shoulder.

"Hmm, What will we do?" he asked again. Kyuhyun nodded.

"How about reading thick book?"

Kyuhyun glared and pouted cutely. "No!" he turn his head to the side. That man chuckle and smiled. "I'm just kidding, Baby. Lets go eat somewhere!"

Kyuhyun nodded and hugged the man tight.

 

EXO

Suho glared at Tao with death glare look. He was very mad. How could Tao said that infront Dongwoo?! He sighed heavely. Tao only pouted and hugged Suho.

"Umma~ Don't be mad~"

Suho only turn his head lazyly. Baekhyun, who sitting beside Suho only sighed.

"Come on, hyung. Don't be like that..."

"......"

Baekhyun only sighed heavely. Kai only looked at the leader. "Hmm, How about we eat something?" he asked.

DO looked at Kai and glared him "I already made you foods earlier. You're still hungry?"

Kai pouted "Come on! We're one!We can't be like this! Lets eatt~~"

The hyungs only rolled his eyes watching the 2nd maknae in EXO-K doing aegyo like that.

 

INFINITE

Dongwoo laughed happyly. Sunggyu only stared him and frowned "Whats wrong with you, kiddo?"

Dongwoo keep laughing and laughing then stared at Sunggyu "I.. Hahaha!! Su Hahaha!!!"

Sunggyu sighed and staring at Woohyun who now flushed. Sunggyu frowned again. He turn his head to Myungsoo.

"Whats wrong with them?"

Myungsoo turn his head and raise his shoulder "I don't know. They're acting stranges when they finished the variety show with Kyuhyun hyung, Tao, and Suho. If I'm not wrong..."

"What they do? Are they the guest?"

Myungsoo shook his head "Not they. It's only Dongwoo. Woohyun become the MC with Tao. If I'm not wrong..."

Sunggyu "MC?" he asked. Myungsoo nodded.

Sunjong looked at Sunggyu and whispered "Hyung, If I'm not wrong Dongwoo hyung love Kyuhyun hyung. Don't you know that?"

Sunggyu widen his eyes "Really?" he asked. Sunjong nodded, "Wooah, Poor Dongwoo then..."

Sunjong frowned "What do you mean?" he asked. Sunggyu only smirked.

Kruuyuuukkkk

Sunggyu turn his head and fouding Sunjong smiled. "Hyung... I'm hungry~~"

Sunggyu only rolled his eyes and sighed heavely.

 

Restaurant

Kyuhyun smiled sweetly. He and his lover already ordering a foods and drinks. They chatted happyly and smiled then giggled.

Suddenly, Kyuhyun's lover's phone vibrated causing they both startled.

"Who's that?" Kyuhyun asked. The man smiled and ruffled Kyuhyun's hair.

"My manager, Kyu. Wait me okay? Looks like about my drama." he said. Kyuhyun pouted "Don't leave me alone!!"

The man chuckle and kissed Kyuhyun's plump lips, "Wait for me, 'kay?" he asked. Kyuhyun flushedly nodded cutely. The man giggle and patted Kyuhyun's hair.

"Good Boy" he said then leave the Restaurant.

Kyuhyun's order already infront his eyes. Lazyly Kyuhyun drink his Strawberry juice and Waited for his boyfriend.

 

EXO

Suho keep gloomy and gloomy. The members only sighed heavely, Tao only looked at his hyung and bit his lower lips. He really feels guilt for making the kind leader being so queit like this.

"Where we eat? The restaurant?"

Kai turn his head "How about... mm... I don't know. Pizza Hut, maybe?"

"You just want to eat pizza, right?"

"NO! It's not like that!"

"Liar"

"NO! I'm nottt!!!"

Suho sighed and walked away softly without the members notice. Suddenly his eyes bulged out when find Kyuhyun drinking his Strawberry juice. Suho smiled immendiately and running to Kyuhyun,leaving the members alone.

Luhan sighed watching the maknaes argument. Suddenly Luhan widen his eyes.

"Yah! Where's our leader?!"

Everyone silent and turn their head to left and right. Searching the leader, Tao rolled his eyes.

"No worries, Suho hyung is having fun by himself with Kyuhyun hyung. Lets go eat somewhere" Tao said. The members only nodded then walked away.

 

RESTAURANT

"Hyung!!!"

Kyuhyun turn his head and smiled sweetly when notice Suho walked to him. "Suho! You said you have scedules but why are you here?" Kyuhyun asked. Suho smiled and sit himself infornt Kyuhyun.

"I'm here with members. We have to eat first, Hyung." he answered calmly. Kyuhyun nodded then he turn his head to left and right.

"Where's your members?"

Suho smiled and turn his head "They're eating together. Kai said he want eat in Pizza Hut. And, Because I see Hyungie here I come here."

Kyuhyun nodded. Then Kyuhyun raise his head, "What do you want to eat?" he asked.

Suho smiled 'I just want to eat you, Hyung' "I'll order it now, then. Wait for me, hyung!" he shouted. Kyuhyun nodded and drink his Strawberry juice again.

 

INFINITE

Dongwoo smiled and chuckle all times, Making Infinite members rolled they eyes.

"Where we want to eat, now?" Sunggyu asked

Sunjong raise his shoulder "Molla, How about Pizza Hut?"

"You really craving for Pizza, huh?"

Sunjong nodded and smiled brightly. Dongwoo sighed "I'm not in the mood eating Pizza now..." he mutter

Hearing that, Sunjong pouted "Waaeee? I want to eat it!!! Come onnn~~ Hyung? Jebal?"

"Ani- AH!" Dongwoo shouted as his eyes caught a pretty man drinking his Strawberry juice. He smiled brightly "Kyu- GUYS! I HAVE TO GO!" he shouted and leaved the members alone. Sunggyu sighed heavely. Then the rest of Infinite members go to Pizza Hut.

 

Restaurant

Kyuhyun hummed a song playfully until someone shouted his name. Kyuhyun turn his head and smile when seeing Dongwoo smiled at him.

"Ah, Dongwoo,, You're here too?"

Dongwoo smiled and nodded "Yeah. I'm here with members." he answered. Somewhat, Kyuhyun have de javu feels.

"Whe..Where's your members then?" he asked

Dongwoo smiled "Sunjong said he want eat in Pizza Hut. And, Because I see Hyung here I come here." he answered. Kyuhyun only wearing 'huh' expression.

"A..Ah, Ne..." Kyu answered. "Hmm, How about you order something you like to eat? We can eat together then with Su-"

"We will eat together?! Really?! Okay then! I'll order something first, Hyung! Bye!" he smiled and leaved Kyuhyun alone. Kyuhyun only frowned, Why Suho and Dongwoo is very familliar? Kyuhyun sighed heavely.

Suddenly someone hugged Kyuhyun's neck. Kyuhyun smiled sweetly.

"You're back" he said and turn his head, facing his lover. The lover smiled and kissed Kyuhyun's cheek "Yeah, I'm back"

 

Pizza Hut

EXO already order the pizza and sit calmly without the leader. Xiumin sighed sadly as watching his money gone because Kai doing aegyo and asked his help.

"Come on, Xiumin.. Its okay~"

Xiumin glared "It's hyung for you!"

"Hehe Mian, Mian"

Tao sighed softly. And started eating the Pizza. Suddenly, Tao widen his eyes as he caught a familliar figure walking to the Pizza Hut.

"WOOHYUN!" He shouted happyly. Waved his hands excitedly, EXO startled as watching the maknae EXO-M excitedly like that.

On the other side, Woohyun shock when find his crush waved and calling his name. Woohyun smiled and waved back, he can feels his cheeks turned into red.

Sunggyu glared at Woohyun, then Sunggyu turn his head to Sunjong.

"He's in love"

Sunjong nodded "A Man In Love" he mutter

Sunggyu glared at Sunjong. Sunjong looked at Sunggyu with confused look, "What?"

"It's our tittle song"

"The tittle fits well!"

Sunggyu rolled his eyes "Whatever..."

 

Restaurant

"I want Hamburger and Orange juice please" Suho smiled as he ordering the foods he want to eat. Suddenly, his ears caught a familliar voice beside him

"I want Hamburger and Orange juice please" Suho turn his head and widen his eyes when find Dongwoo ordered with his smile.

"YOU! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" he shouted. Dongwoo turn his head and

"NO WAY!"

 

UKE CENTER IS -> KYU <-

 

"Stop screaming, You idiot."

"I'm not idiot. I'm smart, not like a dumb like you"

"YAH!"

Suho just rolled his eyes lazyly. When he caught Kyuhyun's figure, he smiled and widen his eyes when find Kyuhyun kissed a actor's cheeks romanticly.

PRANK

Suho can feels his heart broken into pieces. Dongwoo who don't know anything just walked then frozen when found Kyuhyun smiled cutely when a actor kissed Kyuhyun's cheek romanticly. Then they laughed together while thier arms hugged each other's waists.

Kyuhyun who notice someone eyed him, He turn his head "Ah! Sunnie! Woonnie!" he called cutely "Come here, I want to introduce someone to you!" he smiled cutely. Dongwoo and Suho only nodded weakly and sitting infront the lover.

Kyuhyun smiled sweetly and introduce the lover.

"He's Jihoonnie, You know him right?" Kyuhyun asked cutely

Both Suho and Dongwoo nodded weakly. Their eyes looked so broken and sad, sadly only Kyuhyun who doesn't notice it. Jihoon only smirked.

"We've dated for a month. We get closer when we recorded Mamma Mia together" Kyuhyun smiled cutely

Dongwoo and Suho can feels their heart broken into pieces. Seeing Kyuhyun's cute smile making their heart like stabbed by sharp swords. 

'Kyuhyun hyung.....'

 

EXO

Luhan sighed softly watching Suho become very bad after knowing Kyuhyun already have boyfriend. He's looked so gloomly, unlike Tao who smile brightly beside Suho. Making Luhan only laughed awkwardly.

 

INFINITE

"Is this what do you mean, Hyung?" Sunjong asked. Sunggyu nodded "Yeah, Kyuhyun hyung already dated. He informed me and we celebrate their first date."

"Poor Dongwoo hyung..."

"You're right. Poor Dongwoo and Suho..."

Sunjong blinked, not understanding "Eh?"

"Stupid." Sunggyu mutter. He know Sunjong forget that Suho love Kyuhyun too.

"MWO?!"

 

FOR chichi2  WHO WANTED MORE. THANKS FOR READING, EVERYONE!^^

UKEKYUHYUN