Instead of hitting the books, let me hit your balls.

You Very Much
Word Count: 390
 
 
Joonmyun didn’t understand why he had come in the first place. He hated whenever fraternities threw their end of the year parties. It was usually Jongdae and Wufan that forced him there saying it’d be great, but then immediately ditch him when Minseok or Zitao showed up.
 
And when he got ditched, he was left vulnerable to the sight and presence of Yixing. An , as Joonmyun liked to call him. When Yixing scored higher than Joonmyun on the final exam their 1st year (without even studying), Joonmyun declared that the other was the worst thing known to mankind and even though he’d never admit it, the boy was ing perfect and it ing irritated him.
 
But that was three years ago.
 
Yet, this night wasn’t any different.
 
The floor was vibrating beneath them and their sight was fogged from all the hookah around. College students were either desperately grinding, hanging upside down over a beer keg, or writing profanities on passed-out drunks. It was impossible to tell the difference between those who were unbelievably smart (like Joonmyun), and those that were undeniably partiers (like Yixing).
 
"Well, well… What do we have here?" Yixing smirked. "Aren’t you a little lost, bookworm?"
 
Joonmyun rolled his eyes at the comment but laughed in return, trying to not pay too much attention at the tight wife beater his so-called enemy was sporting. “Why do you care? Afraid that I’ll beat you in one of your stupid dance-offs?”
 
"They’re not stupid, bookworm.” The Chinese boy’s voice went husky and he closed in the space between the two of them. “Now why don’t you run along and go study for your medical exam - you know, the one that I’ll ace better than you.”
 
Yixing believed he had Joonmyun under his finger, of course - it’d been like this since they first met freshman year. But they were fourth years now and all of this so called hate-that-was-really-flirting was getting a bit hard to actually be classified as hate with the vodka rushing through his veins.
 
Yixing’s eyes widened as Joonmyun nudged his head closer to his, one more movement and their lips would move languidly together. Then Yixing felt like he was going delusional as Joonmyun leaned in to nip at his bottom lip.
 
"Why go home when I can study anatomy with you?"