Confession

Half Lies

 

 

Confession


 

Reality is world full of lies. Everyone live with their own little secret. Secrets that couldn’t be revealed no matter what, something that a person would dump on their past, and I’m going to tell one of mine.
 

Should I introduce myself first? Okay, I’m Lee Hyukjae and I’m 42 years old already. Obviously, I’m already married. You already seen my wife right? Yeah, that’s Hara, my wife and we also have three children already.

Everybody call me as the perfect husband. Even my wife is so fond of me and says I’m a gift from heaven. Everyday from work I would buy her roses, chocolates or anything that I could give to her. I would shower her with kisses and even make love with her at night.


She says she couldn’t ask for more since I’m already her everything. Everyone is so envious of her since they say she’s lucky for having me. I never had hurt her or even have fights. She even asks why I’m so loyal to her when girls linger around me. Everybody think she’s lucky but actually, I feel bad for her.
 

 No, I didn’t cheat. I never had an affair with someone.

 

Before I say the reason, I would like to introduce my best friend, his name is Donghae. We’re childhood friends and we’ve been together since—what? Are you serious? I’m not together with him. Like I said, I never had affair with anybody okay?


Now back to what I am saying, Donghae is my best friend since then but unfortunately he died a long time ago. See? I’m not together with him but it’s kind of funny how you think of things. He died because of Leukemia, it’s pretty sad but it’s okay since I can’t take seeing him suffering for too long.

 

Okay maybe I should tilt the camera—there! See that picture? Yes that’s me and Donghae when we’re on middle school. Not the one on the left, that’s me! Donghae is on the right, yeah, the guy with a large eye just like a fish, that’s him!

 

He’s really a nice guy but too bad he’s already gone. How is this related to why I feel bad for Hara? It’s because—

 

 

Monkey! Quit talking to that camera! Dinner is ready!”

 

“Alright Fishy!”



Too bad my wife is already calling me I can’t—hey! Why are you laughing? You think our pet name is funny? It’s just okay to be called monkey, my gums really show when I laugh but Hara, why did I call her Fishy? Yeah, she does have small eyes so why I did?

 

Maybe you should recall our past conversation.

 

Remember? Not yet? Okay… now?

 

You think I’m a jerk? Those I things, I did for her, I really mean it. When I say I love you, when I kiss her passionately, and when I make love with her, it’s from my heart. I didn’t cheat! How could you say that?

 

Everything I did to show my love is true

 

Maybe it isn’t just for her

 

Maybe it never did

 

 


 

A/N:

it turns out weird... TAHAHAHAHAH
just read it again if you don't understand

--heechan27