She's Mine

LET GO

I stared at the door of the church. There, a woman was standing in her long, white wedding dress, looking so happy.

 

She's beautiful.

 

A beautiful melody was heard on the entire place then she started walking the aisle gracefully with her hand clinged on to her father's arms.

 

A few moments later, she was already standing in front of me. I stared at her and smiled. I reached for her hand and kissed it.

 

"Congratulations."

 

She smiled. "Thank you Jiyong."

 

I squeezed her hand gently before passing it to his groom.

 

"Thanks Best Man."

 

"Welcome hyung."

 

Then I bowed at them and walked to my seat. I looked at how happy they are while walking towards the altar. They are staring at each other, lovingly.

 

I sighed.

 

Top hyung is happy and so is her. I should be happy too.

 

I felt a gentle tap on my back. "Hey. Smile Ji. Act as if youre happy."

 

I chuckled lightly trying not to ruin the ceremony. "Of course, I am happy."

 

"Your face says otherwise though."

 

I smiled widely. "Now, tell me. Does this face looks happy now, Dara?"

 

She held my face and turned it side to side. "Hmm... It could work." She smiled.

 

"Good. Hm. I still cant believe it. Bom noona and Top hyung agreed to let us get married first eventhough they to got engaged before us. But when we're almost done with the preparations, hyung suddenly came running and pleading to us to give them our reservations and let them wed first because Bom noona is pregnant and they dont want the media to feast upon them." I wisphered on her ear.

 

"Sshh! The media might hear you!" She said while covering my mouth with her hand.

 

I removed it gently. "I dont care. This is suppose to be our wedding!" I pouted.

 

She pinche my cheeks. "Aigoo~ Dont be such a baby Ji. We could still get married next month or next year. Whenever you like."

 

"But I want it now." I pouted again.

 

"Stop whining. And be quiet. We might ruin the most important moment for Bom and Top, you know." Then Dara turned to face the altar where the couple is now exchanging their wedding vows to each other.

 

I stared at Dara and smiled when I remembered how fool I was back then because of loving her so much.

 

[FLASHBACK]

 

A year ago..

 

Top hyung is kneeling in front of Dara while holding a ring. She is covering her beautiful face with her flawless hands. And she's happy though there are visible tears in her eyes.

 

"I repeat, will you marry me?"

 

I felt my chest hurt at the sight. I breathed heavily and walked inside the venue but I stopped.

 

Dara looked around and when she spotted me, she smiled then turned to Top hyung again.

 

"Say yes!" Everyone started yelling.

 

Then the tears from Dara's eyes fell and she smiled.

 

I cant take it anymore. I felt that my chest hurt even more. I hurriedly walked away from the venue.

 

When I was meters away from the entrance, I heard the crowd cheering and clapping.

 

"She said yes! Kyaaah~!" The staffs cheered.

 

I just felt the world crashing down my feet.

 

"Congratulations hyung." I mumbled.

 

Then I ran as fast as I could trying to be away from the cruel world.

 

I reached the parking lot and went to my Bently immediately.

 

"Jiyong!"

 

I shook my head. Great. I think Im hearing her voice in my head again. And she's calling my name. Tch. What a very nice imagination Ji.

 

"Jiyong.."

 

I heard her voice again. This time, its clearer and louder. And wait, she's panting?

 

I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder making me almost jump in surprise. "Hey Ji, are you okay? Why are you ignoring me?"

 

"Im fine and Im not ignoring you." I composed myself. Stood straight and cleared my throat. "Why are you here?"

 

"No. I should be the one asking you that question, Jiyong. Why are you here? Arent you going to congratulate--"

 

"Well, congratulations. Happy now?"

 

"Huh? Why me? It was Bom and Top who got engaged tonight. You should be congratulating them. Not me." She said with her eyebrow up and her face showing confusion. But then she told me the story of how Top hyung did his romantic proposals. From the music, to the flowers and the ring.

 

Apparently, what I saw earlier was wrong. Top hyung was really proposing to Bom noona who was standing next to Dara that time. Dara was actually covering Bom noona from my view so I didnt see her. Then Dara teared up during the proposal because she was very happy for her bestfriend, Bom.

 

I scratched the back of my head. "Oh. I was actually letting you deliver my congratulations to them." I said awkwardly.

 

"Ahh. Okay. But I want you to say it yourself. Come on. Lets head back to the party." She said while pulling my hand.

 

"Wait." I stopped her and held her hand. "Dara, I love you."

 

She blushed. "Well, now that Bom and Top is already engaged, I think I should be making a progress on my own lovelife now. Knowing that Im already allowed to date."

 

"What do you me--"

 

Dara stopped me from talking by using her lips. Her hands on my face while kissing me gently with no tongue and then pulled away with a smile. "I love you too Ji."

 

I instantly grabbed her hand and walked her towards the venue. "Sajangnim will now held the party for three different purposes. YG family's 15th anniversary, Bom noona and Top hyung's engagement, and last but definitely not the least, is our relationship Dara."

 

"I guess we better run to tell them the good news immediately. Shall we?"

 

"You bet, we will."

 

Then I carried her in the lover's way making her laugh giddily. Then we ran wildly and happily towards the venue.

 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

"Ahh Ji?" Dara said while waving her hands in front of my face.

 

I was pulled from my deep thinking when I heard her voice.

 

"Yes baby?" I asked softly like a love fool.

 

She hesitantly answered. "We need to light the unity candle now."

 

"Ooh~ That... What?!"

 

"I said, we need to light the unity candle now. Stand up and compose yourself. Stop imagining things. Geez." She whispered with each word in full intensity.

 

I cleared my throat and stood up. I offered my hand to Dara and she accepted it. Together, we went to each sides of the altar where the candles are located.

 

When I was about to return to my seat with Dara, I saw Top hyung's angry eyes.

 

He mouthed, "Bastard. Stop trying to sabotage the wedding."

 

I mouthed back, "Im not. Sorry."

 

Bom noona smiled at me and looked at me with reassuring eyes.Then she held Top hyung's face and the ceremony continued. Luckily, it ended smoothly without any more problems.

 

<><><><><>

 

Told ya I love happy endings. Haha!

 

So this is just an epilogue of the story so it kinda short. But still, hope you like it! ^^

 

 

-ziness-