Chapter 2

Fate

Hey Guys! I'm finally going to post up chapter two after...almost a month? I'm sooooooooo sorry I couldn't update. I just got internet connection on Saturday. and yeah! I will be updating every 2 weeks :) 



  Yoseob's POV

     "M-my name is Yoseob." I stammered, almost dropping my glass of water as she took a lock of her hair and tucked it behind her ear, smiling. I couldn't tell if she was faking the smile or not; her well-defined lips curled up into a small smile. I could tell she was nervous at the fact that I was staring at her lips the whole time. Damn, she must think I'm a manwhore now. Her lips parted, and I knew she was ready to say something, so I straightened up and cleared my throat, you know, the typical things men do when they're nervous. Inhaling a deep breath, I fixed my tie and looked at her, straight in the eye. But her lips had already sealed up together again.

 

 "ah, I'm sorry." she bowed, her hair slightly falling, one by one. Oh my god, how can she have such beauitful hair too? "w-why are you sorry? You shouldn't be!I-i" I was lost for words, what was I going to say? I cursed siletly and stared at her, mouth slightly open, still thinking about what to say. "My name is Ji Eun." she said. She looked a bit shocked, or should I say; looked at me like I was a crazy manwhore/maniac whatever she thinks about me now. 

 

"o-oh. nice to meet you, Ji Eun.." I blinked rapidly and cleared my throat once more, shifting in my seat. "Nice to meet you too, Yoseob-ssi." The atmosphere between us was awkwardly quiet, and I would have been stupid enough to think that she was going to break it. Once in a minute or second, I would glance over to see what she was doing, and sometimes we would make eye contact. She would smile, then stare back at her cup, tapping her slightly long nails onto the clear glass. For all I know is that her smile fades away while staring at her beautiful reflection. What is she thinking? 

 

"Ji Eun-ssi. Do you want to get some fresh air together?" I reluctantly asked. She immediately turned to face me, her eyes widened up, almost as big as an owl's eyes if you ask me. Aish, why did I ask her that? I scratched the back of my neck nervously. What am I supposed to say now? Ugh, this is so annoying. 

 

"I..uh..sure.." She bit her lip, hard. I could tell because the whites were showing up. Not knowing what to do, I grabbed her hand and lead her through the crowd. She could probably feel the sweat on my palms. Yes, I know. Disgusting. 

 

We were free from the crowd in what seemed like; 5 minutes. I huffed and let go of her hand. "sorry, I had to. or else you would be stuck in there somewhere." I awkwardly laughed. 

 

"thank you. but I'm strong enough to push through the crowd." she bowed. "You aren't..." she paused for a brief moment and stared straight forward, towards a dark alley. "one of them...are you?" 

 

"one of them?" I scoffed. "No, of course not. Do I look like one?"

 

She chuckled. "I thought you were going to kidnap me and then me or something, turns out you're not."

 

"I'm not one of them." I rolled my eyes and turned to face the bright red brick wall, secretly smiling, just to keep me from laughing.