The Day When I Left You

The Days When We Were Just Fine

JiAe's POV:

It's a peaceful Saturday morning, I woke up from my sleep after that ing annoying alarm beeping non-stop. '' Shut up stupid alarm,'' I groan and turn off the alarm. I never use an alarm to wake me up before, because I have Kris who always give me a sweet morning call every morning, but now he's change. I never receive any morning call since 2 months ago. Whenever I think about that, it makes me disappoint but I kept telling myself that he's busy now because he just got a new job. Now he's working as a DJ at a night club in Gangnam. He earn a lot of money by that and I were very proud of him.

I sigh and reach for my phone at the night stand. I watch the screen to see if I have any unread message or missed call but there's nothing. I missed him.... Eventough we're still in relationship, but now we rarely see each other. I can see him only if he visit my place. He always prohibit me if I want to come over his place and the reason sounds like this '' I'm busy babe, we can just meet at a cafe. Huh??'' I can't do anything but just agree with him. Suddenly my phone's ringing, I thought it was Kris but when I look at the contact name it was Daehyun my bestfriend. I frown and pick up the call.

'' What do you want, Dae? '' I ask him with annoying tone.

'' Good morning to you too, Jiji '' Daehyun says sarcastically.

'' Yeah,yeah.... Whatever. Why did you call me?? '' I roll my eyes and answer him lazily.

'' You're coming over my place tonight, right?? ''

'' Yes, I am. Why?? ''

'' I need your help. Can you stop at a stationery store to buy some office stuff for me? ''

'' You know what Daehyun?? I'm not your maid, go and buy it by youself,'' I scoffed at him.

'' Aww, please JiJi. You're my bestfriend, right?? If you're buyng it for me then I'll treat you bubble tea as many as you want,'' He whinning at the other side.

'' Hmm?? I'll buy it for you '' I said to him while grinning happily. I'm a bubble tea freak afterall. 

'' Thank you, JiJi-ah!! '' Daehyun beams happily at the other side.

'' Yeah, but don't forget about the bubble tea! '' I remind him. We've talking about 15 more minutes and then hang up.

I look at the clock ' It's 11:30 a.m. now, better take my bath now'. After done taking my bath and having breakfast I decided to watch the TV. After an hour watching the Tv I got bored and look at the clock. It's nearly 1:00 p.m. Then popped a plan in my mind to have a lunch with Kris. I grab my phone and text him.

To : Kris

From : JiAe

Oppa!! Let's have lunch together ?? ^^

I send the text. After a minute Kris reply my text and I was jumping like a kid who just get a lollipop and smile widely.

From : Kris

To : JiAe

I'm sorry JiAe, but I've promise someone to have lunch with. Maybe next time? 

The smile on my face immediately gone after I read his text. I was very sad because he's going to lunch with his friend and not me her girlfriend. But you just kept it in your heart.

To : Kris

From : JiAe

Hmm.... Okay then, maybe next time.

You reply his text half heartedly. ( is it right??)

From : Kris

To : JiAe

I'm so sorry. Bye I need to go. See ya!

After that our conversation has stop. I felt very upset with Kris because he spend a lot of his time with his friend and not with me. So the rest of the day I'm eating alone, checking my facebook,instagram and twitter. I look at the clock 'It's 5:30 p.m. What should I do now??' I'm bored so I feel like I wanna go for a walk at the park. I wear this 

tumblr_mrg6or37y71sd080co1_500.jpg

I arrived at the park. There are so many couple here. I'm so jealous of them and I hope that Kris is standing beside me right now. I let out a heavy sigh and walk alone at the park. I stop at a swing and sit at there for a few minutes. I look at my wrist watch 'Wow.. It's already near 7:00 p.m. I better go to the stationery now and head to Daehyun's house.. ' I can't stop smilling when I remember Daehyun's promise. As I walk along the buildings, I stop at a cafe to buy a cup of Americano. After paying and thanking the cashier I turn around and I saw someone familiar, it's Kris but he's not alone..... There's another girl.... In his arm. I was very suprised and dropped my Americano on the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.