Tracklist + Comeback

Perfect 완벽해 (Cube + SM Girl Group)

Group name: Perfect 완벽해

1st Mini album: Forever and Ever

1. Lovely Day

2. Tonight

3. No More

4. Jet


All of them was dressed in their stage outfit as they head to the stage. It was their first comeback after they had debut.

"Don't get too nervous, Hwaiting!" Suho who was the MC told them. 

They started singing and dancing like the routine they had practice again and again. 

PERFECT! PERFECT! PERFECT!

They could hear the fanchant as they smile happily. 

After 3 music shows recording and 2 variety shows recording,

"We're done !!" Mirae said.

"Okay we're having our practice for the special stages for Gayo Daejun tomorrow. Soojin and Jihyun will be going to SBS building for their practice and Gayoon with Minhee will be in Immortal Song 2 for their performance." Mirae announced while they were in their car. Everyone nodded even though they were extremely tired.


"Annyeong~" Ri Yeon said to the camera she was holding.

"We're going to visit Gayoon unnie and Minhee unnie !!" 

Mirae, Ri Yeon and Neul Ra were heading to the recording of Immortal Song 2, they planned on supporting Gayoon and Minhee for her first performance. Soojin and Jihyun had packed lunch for them before they went for their special stage practice.

Meanwhile, Gayoon and Minhee listened to the melody over and over again. It was their first time on Immortal Song as a member and not a viewer. 

The waiting room door opened, and the three mmembers gave the other two a bear crushing hug. 

"Wow! What brings you all here?" Minhee asked while Gayoon opened the lunch box Soojin and Jihyun had prepared.

"Hey we're supporting you all today ! Hwaiting!" Neul Ra said.


Soon enough, they head to the main waiting room and started filming. Minhee joke around with the MC while Gayoon was pretty much chatting around with the cast members. 

After the first performance, Gayoon had moved her seat next to the B1A4 members. Minhee and her brother chatted along while Gongchan was annoying Gayoon. 

"Yah shut up !" Gayoon exploded.

"Calm down." Gongchan whispered to her ears.

Just that moment, Gayoon bit her lip as her heart beat beat faster than ever.

She scolded herself inside her head:"It was just a whisper, nothing more. I do like him or whatever I'm think !"

The MC, Shin Dong Yup then picked the duo as the 4th to perform. 

"I'm scared!" Gayoon told Minhee as she changed to her stage outfits.

"We will win this !!" Minhee said as she grinned.

Their rival was Park Soojin who had scored 401. They closed their eyes and Minhee silently prayed that they will win.

BOOM ! The light was shining on them, they had scored 410. Gayoon and Minhee high fived each other before giving each other a hug.


Jihyun started strecthing awaiting for the the other members for the special stage in her first gayo daejun performance. 

Soon enough, Jungkook from Bangtan Boys appeared. 

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbaenim!" Jihyun greeted him. 

"So what are we doing?" Jungkook asked. 

A man came in and introduced himself as their cheographer. "Two of you would be performing Trouble Maker 'Now'." 

 

"Woah, you're really good in this!" Jungkook commented.

She muttered a 'thanks', the solo dance part was as easy as a piece of cake for her but the couple part, she was probably going to be frozen like a statue.

She noted that he looked really cool while dancing, that serious face and the charisma coming from him.

Jihyun though it couldn't get any worse until the cheographer announced "How about you guys kiss?" 


Neul Ra started memorizing her parts for her duet with Baekhyun. They were going to sing a duet version of 'Miracle in December' for their special stage. 

"Yo!" Baekhyun barge in the room with a plastic bag in his hand.

"What did you buy?" Neul Ra furrowed her brows.

"Just some drinks, we're going to take a long time with recording."

"Yeah right." Neul Ra rolled her eyes but grabbed a bottle of Mountain Dew. 

"How did you know my favourite drink was Mountain Dew, that's cool!" Neul Ra asked as she opened the bottle.

"I just guess it." Baekhyun said simply, but in his mind was begging to differ.

Pabo, I bought it specially it for you.