final

The day after

The dining table was filled with plate and food. Suho and the maknae looked at the table with awe. Kyungsoo put a larger bowl in the middle of the table and took his sit while Chanyeol looked at the leader with smile.


   “ I’m the one-day chef today” he grinned proudly.

   “ Hyung, I don’t want to eat ” Sehun said sarcastically at the leader and pretend to walk out from the kitchen. 

Suho laughed when Chanyeol took out his fist and Kyungsoo only smile weakly.

   "Aigoo, it will never be served if Chanyeol is the real chef.” Suho dragged the maknae to his sit.


   “Looks like the dishes waiting to be wash will be double today, and whose turn is it??hmm” Chanyeol smirk at Sehun.


   “ What?? Not me. It’s Kai’s.” Sehun sticked out his tongue happily.


Suddenly a horror-like scream was heard by the entire house. Followed by voices laughing and after that Luhan and Minseok entered the kitchen, and they were still laughing. Suho asked for explanation with his eyebrows.


   “Jongdae ..h-his Rilakkuma bear was hanging at the cupboard.”Luhan covered his mouth from laughing.


   “ And it’s upside down.” Minseok added. Then they’re laughing together again.


Suho shook his head and chuckled toward the oldest member cuteness. This is why he loved when all of the member being together,, Then Jongdae entered the kitchen with a red face. Lay was right behind him. Tao also entered with a groan.


   “ Hyung, w-what did you do the m-my.. err that bear?” Jongdae tried to control his voice. Maybe his throat was in pain after the superb scream.


   “ I swear that I didn’t do anything. We’re trying to save ‘her’ okay.” Luhan smiled and took a sit.


A chuckled voice was heard and everyone looks at the voice.


   “I’m sorry, hyung. She just trying to exercise I think” Sehun replied with a cute smile and sweet eyes.(smirk actually)


   “Y-you..how dare you did that..” Jongdae tried to catch Sehun that was already hiding behind Suho.


All of them including Kyungsoo were laughing happily until then..


   “Morning everyone..” Kris entered the kitchen with a smile. All the laughing were dead.


Only a surprising silence greets him back. And then a few of them mumbled a morning wishes. Kyungsoo started to put the rice into the bowls while Chanyeol were passing the chopstick. The others also started to sit and none of them paid attention to him.


Kris was in a definitely shock moments. Kai also startled with that kind of weird moment. Kai took a glance at Kris but the taller man took his hand and made him sit beside Minseok. Then Kris took another chair and sit between Kai and Tao.


   “Ehem..okay everyone..Let’s eat..” Suho smiled and watched the others started to fill their bowl with the side dishes and the main dish, the chicken stew.


Kai waited for his turn patiently (surprisingly because he’s not the type that queue for food) , but that morning s treat him invisibly he yielded.


   “ Kai, eat this.” Minseok gave him a bowl of soup. A chicken soup and it’s only for him.


Kai took the bowls with a confused mind. Then he looked straight toward the only one, the only one that he knew care about him like this. Kyungsoo avoided those y eyes and focused on his food.


Kris noticed it and bit his lips slightly. Then he whispered something to Kai and able to drag Kyungsoo’s attention before he quickly finished his food and left the table instantly. Chanyeol quickly followed and leave the kitchen. The atmosphere become more tense and unbearable.


   “ I believed that he knew we’re sleeping together last night..” Kris whisper and put his hand on the younger lap before turned his head back to the food.


Kai froze at the moment while the others also started filling the sink with the bowls and glasses.


   “But we’re doing nothing..” Kai replied and looked at his chicken soup with mixed feelings.


   “Today is your turn to do the dishes..” suddenly Sehun said with a monotone voice at him before left the kitchen.


Kai lift his head and realised only Kris and himself in the kitchen.


   “Let me help you with the dishes..” Kris cleaned up his place and walked towards the sink.


   “No, just leave it there. I’ll do it by myself.” Kai’s voice stern a little and he avoided the gaze from the older.


   “What the.. huh.. Listen.. What do you want to do right now?? Leave me and crawl back to him. Fine, Go. Am I stopping you??” Kris swallowed his cursed and looked straight toward the boy.


   “ No!! I’ll just..This is so sudden for me..” Kai his hair and neck continuously.


   “Just do what you want to do and I don’t care” Kris slammed the table with anger and left Kai alone.


Kai felt the most serious pain ever like a double shot with M-16 left and right and he had no one to rely on. He looked again at the cold soup and cried.

 

---


That evening was the first non-official meeting about their next comeback. All the members were already there. Kai tried to approach Kris but the co-leader was having a serious discussing time with Suho.


He looked around and at a corner there are others M member gathering. They were cheering and laughing happily. Kai walked awkwardly toward the small group.


   “We’re sorry that we couldn’t be there for your birthday party..” Tao’s voice was heard.


   “Never mind, those greetings were more than enough” Kyungsoo hugged everyone there until he noticed a figure standing not far from them.


Again, the cheerful laughter was replaced with dying silence. A few seconds flew away until Suho asked them to gather.


Kai tried his best to hold his frustration and walked slowly toward the leader. He took a deep breath and let it go. It’s only a few seconds after he calmed himself, when a body was bumped at his and made him fell on the floor.


He looked at the person and saw Baekhyun smile smirk symphatically and said..


   “Chanyeol’s fault..”  he lift his shoulder once and walked away.


Kai couldn’t hold his anger-annoying-frustation-guilty feelings anymore. He walked to the door and slamming the door when he’s out from the room.
All people in the room gasped after hearing the door slamming’s sound. Kyungsoo keep on staring at the door until Chanyeol pat him.


   “ Let’s start”.. Chanyeol dragged him toward the gathering people.

 

---



   “ You guys want to piss me off. Fine. I pissed like hell right now” Kai dashed toward the exit door.


He climbed up the stairs until he reached the rooftop. He opened the door and the cold breeze bit every single of his skin when he walked. He looked at the sky. It’s grey and looked heavy. But it can’t be compared with his heart right now. He cried again.


Kai ignored when he heard the door squeak and opened. Stand like a statue and keep looking straight at the view of a busy city is the only thing he did.


   “Jongin..” The sweet and mellow voice called his name… He’s the only one who keeps using that name instead of his new name.


   “Jongin, please..” a pair of small hands wrapped around his waist.

Due to difference in height the smaller person leaned on the back of the taller. Kai turned his body and hug Kyungsoo mercilessly. He cannot say anything except from I’m sorry..


   “Come inside, you’ll get the fever again.” Kyungsoo let the cry baby go and hold his hand.


Kai followed the guy obediently.They walked down the stairs and continue until they reached the practice room. Kyungsoo shoved the guy in front and let him opened the door..


SURPRISED!!!!!


   “Whoooo…” The members were clapping, shouting and singing loudly when Kai entered the room speechless..


   “ Happy Birthday to you!!..Happy Birthday to you!!.. Happy Birthday to our Jongin.. Happy Birthday to you!!! Whooo” They singing loudly and clapping happily..


Kris walked to him with a cute round chocolate cake.


   “ Happy Birthday, dear” Kris whispered slowly at Kai’s ears make the younger blushed madly.


   “ B-but, we already celebrate it right??” Kai asked and refer to the official birthday party by their company planned for Kyungsoo and him.


   “That was mine and today is yours.” Kyungsoo gave a plastic knife to him to cut the cake. He also give a soft quick kiss on the younger cheek.


   “Auwwww…that’s too sweet,,might cause diabetes you know” Luhan teased with camera in his hands.


   “I thought everyone was angry with me..” slowly his tears formed again. This time it because of embarrassment.


   “Who are you that we should be angry with..” Sehun sticked out his tongue playfully.


   “B-because I’m with..” Kai stopped talking when Kris staining his nose with the chocolate cream.


   “We didn’t mind sharing actually because We Are One!!” Kris winked naughtily at Kyungsoo and the smaller just laugh.


   “ But I don’t want to share with anybody” Suddenly Luhan pulled Xiumin to him.


   “Hyung…” Chen pouted at Luhan and walked to Suho. Sehun rolled his eyes and looked away.


The others just laugh with the additional moments. Kai cut the cake and divide it with his own way.. The largest part was for him and the smallest one for Sehun.


Kai was laughing happily when Xiumin showed his present that was a phone case with Kai’s name behind it and whining slowly when Baekhyun and Chanyeol gave him a set of eyeliner with BB Cream and lip gloss..eeeyyy


Kris and Kyungsoo walked to the happiest boy for today and sit beside him each. Kris at the right and Kyungsoo at the left.


   “Wanna give me my present??” Kai looked at both of them with wide smile.


   “Uh huh...” Kyungsoo leaned up while Kris leaned down to kiss the younger cheeks. Kyungsoo stayed a little bit longer than Kris.


The sound of camera clicking were everywhere..They are partying happily when looking at their dancing machine blushed clearly red.


   “Oh My God!! I feel so jealous right now” Xiumin pretend his chest and rolled his eyes.


   “Why are you the one who jealous, huh? You know we can do more,right??” Luhan closed up with Xiumin that are now ready to run.


   “Yah Xiumin!! don’t run away..”Luhan chased playfully when Xiumin run around the room.


Kai chuckled and looked at his left and right. He believe that he must done something nice in his previous life and be able to live this happy.


   “Thank you..to both of you..” Kai leaned his head to Kris and gripped Kyungsoo hand.


   “Erm,,so who’s turn this night??” suddenly Kris asked a question.


   “Huh??” Kai doesn’t get it.


   “Of course me. You already be with him last night.” Kyungsoo pulled Kai’s hand toward him.


   “But you already with him for months,, let him with me for a while..” Kris looked straight to the small guy.


    "I want to celebrate with him tonight.” Kyungsoo’s voice stern.


    “Me too. And I planned it before.” Kris still didn’t want to pushover.


    “Maybe you don’t know but…” Kyungsoo’s words were stopped by Kai squeezing his head and groaned.


    “My head..” he whinned slowly.


    “I’ll take him to my room..” Kris put his arm around Kai’s shoulder and help the boy walk.


    “No,, take him to my room. And it’s his room.” Kyungsoo voice sounds so stern right now.


Kris looked hesitate for a while but then nodded. Kyungsoo followed the tall guy with his eyes and sighed. He knew he’s not that strong to lift his Jongin but..


Another voice interrupted his confused mind.


    “Is it my ears that wrong or I heard the word sharing just now..” Chanyeol hugged the smaller guy from behind.


    “I’m not joking when I said that it’s hard enough for me looking at you crying for another guy..Maybe you should think about it..” Chanyeol leave the guy after a small peck at his lips..

Kyungsoo is completely turned blank.

 

 

 



 

 

YEAH!!!!! PARTY RIGHT NOW!!!

OK Girls.. How's that continue ???

It's that ?? Sorry.. X_X    /stop party/

 

Anyway.. I admit that I'm not following the real idea.. haha I'm stuck plus .. XD

Thanks for subscribing.. Comments are the important ones.. >_< /hugging mercilessly/ Bye2..

 

P/s: Now I'm trying my best to make story about my first experience to EXO MTV last week.. 50% real 50% my never happen dream..

       How was the idea?? O>_