Balance

Balance

Sulli hates accounting but she can't rid of it because accounting is one of her major subject.

Sulli hates making financial statements, balancing in T account and making journal entries.

If there is one reason for Sulli to love accounting, it's not a subject related, it's because of one person, her classmate Krystal.

~~

Krystal is the class president and she is gay. Not everyone knows it, in fact only herself knows about it. It's such a shame in her culture to be a lesbian but she can't help it. She loves staring at girls and even dreaming to be with them.

Krystal loves studying but accounting isn't her forte. Her father force her to take this course, she was supposed to be a Psychology student. She just loves analyzing people's behavior.

~~

ACCT~2101 CLASSMATES:
THERE WILL BE QUIZ TOMORROW IN ACCOUNTING. THERE WILL BE A LOT OF PROBLEM SOLVING AND ANALYZING SO STUDY. GOODLUCK

Krystal sends this message to her fellow classmate. She loves sending a reminders to her classmates because there is always one person that put a small effort to appreciate this 'good vibes killer' messages that she sends.

'Thank you, Ms. President.'
She blushed when she reads the message in her phone. Her crush just replied to her.

'You're welcome, Sulli.'

Being president isn't bad as what they thought. I'll ace this exam.
~~

Midterms have just come and Sulli and Krystal was stress because of it, not to mention that Krystal is having a problem hiding her preference.

They were given 120 minutes to finish the exam and Krystal just want to slam her head at the wall because this exam was just too hard for her. She answer first the things that she thinks was easy and when she doesn't have an answer to write down, she set aside her pen and look in front of her.

'Concentrated Sulli is an inspiration'

So she takes her pen again and continues answering her exam.

~~

Sulli just stepped outside the faculty, her face is obviously sad. She talked to their accounting professor and he just proclaims that no one passed the exam with a very serious but unbelievable expression. She's sad about it but she just laughed it off. That's expected anyway, she thought. And because she doesn't want to carry the burden, she pulls a prank to her secret crush.

'Hey Krystal. I just talked to Mr. Park. Our papers were already checked and he said.. All of us passed! :)' It took a while before Sulli received a message from Krystal.

'Accounting midterms?'

'Yeah!' She can imagine Krystal's face right now.

'Srsly? All of us passed? Are you kidding me? I just announced this on class.'

'Hahaha. I'm just kidding. We failed says Mr. Park. No one really passed the exam. :('

'How could you... i hate you Ssul!'

'Love you too Krys!' She satisfied that with the prank even more satisfied that she indirectly confessed her admiration to the other girl.

She does not know Krystal is now blushing madly because of this. 'She is so gonna get it from me on Monday'

~~

Monday has finally come and Krystal is getting impatient because accounting seems to be like forever to come and Sulli is not yet coming.

Mr. Park is 15 minutes late, if she's not waiting for exam results she will not wait for him and because she is the president, Krystal go to the faculty room to check if their professor is present but secretly wishing to be absent though and to her luck, he's present. /Rolls eyes/

So she comes back to the room, announces to class that in any minute, Mr. Park will come. She roam her eyes to look to a certain girl. She's not here yet, either.

After a few minutes, Mr. Park came and Krystal just brush off that thought that she will see Sulli today just when she was about to lean on the person next to her, someone pokr her side.

'Hey Krys.' Her face lifts up and the obvious joy was painted.

'Hey prankster!' Sulli laughed after hearing it.

'You seriously believe that message I sent to you?' Krystal pouted and answers Sulli.

'I even announced it to the class!' Sulli laughed even more. Oh pissed Krystal is cute.

'Let's have a bet.'

'What is it?'

'I had a feeling that Mr. Park is not being honest. And so.. that person who will get the higher will get one meaningful wish!' Sulli said this as she puts her arms around Krystal's neck.

Oh how good actress Krystal can be as she stay calm in this position.

'Meaningful wish you say?' Krystal whisper in Sulli's ear. Sulli nodded and Krystal released herself from that contact because she's being called by Mr. Park. 'Deal'

If you're wondering how they get up from that position, everybody in the room is standing and having their own conversation with their seat mates.

Mr. Park said he's sick that's why he gave the assignment to Krystal of distributing the paper.

And when she's about to distribute everyone's paper someone hold her and gave her a back hug.

'You're not gonna cheat Krystal, I'll see my own paper first before you can.' Krystal was shock by the second body contact this day by Sulli. So she just let her get her own paper.

When she's done giving the paper to everyone she nervously walks to Sulli. Everyone is already leavung the room as soon as they received their paper, so only two of them are left. Sulli's right though, Mr. Park lied and her prank seems to be true. A two or five only failed but that wasn't Krystal's concern right now. She got 95 marks on the exam, she's nervous yet confident. How will Sulli grant her wish to be her girlfriend?

'So what's your score?' Sulli asked confidently.

'I definitely manage to balance every problem except for one number. Ready for my wish Sulli?' Krystal confidently answer and smirked.

'Oh. How cocky.' Sulli takes a deep breath and asked the golden question. 'Will you grant my wish to be your girlfriend Krystal?' Krystal was shocked by this question. So she grab Sulli's paper only to find out that her crush have manage to balance all the problem. But then, she realized Sulli is waiting for her to answer her wish.

"YAH WHY ARE YOU STEALING MY WISH!?" She asked this loudly with a blushing face.

Sulli took a little time to take what just Krystal has said. So she embraces the girl in front of her.

'Because I balance all of them Krystal.' Sulli break off the hug and look at Krystal lovingly.

'I love you Krystal.'
'I love you too Sulli.'

---------------

 

 

pardon my english. i'm stress with my accounting subjects.. and my crush is ditracting me way too much.. so yeah.. this is all for you. and pardon my fail fluff. >_<