Love Rain

Chanyeol's Portfolio

Tittle : Love Rain

Characters :

  • Park Chanyeol as Seo In Ha / Seo Joon
  • O/C as Kim Yoon Hee / Kim Ha Na
  • Byun Baekhyun as Lee Dong Wook / Lee Sun Ho

​Plot :

It's love at first sight when Seo In-ha and Kim Yoon-hee meet as shy university students in the seventies. It takes time for the hesitant pair to finally voice their feelings, but circumstances beyond their control send them down different paths. In 2012, In-ha is now unhappily married to Baek Hye-jung, one of Yoon-hee's former best friends. He has never gotten over his first love, and when he runs into Yoon-hee  after so many years, the two reconcile and look forward to making up for lost time.

In-ha's son Seo Joon is a photographer, and he bumps into Yoon-hee's daughter Jung Ha-na by chance. Unlike her mother, Ha-na is a cheerful and vivacious girl, and though they initially find each other troublesome, even as they argue, they can't help but be drawn to each other. Gradually their feelings develop, and Joon and Ha-na fall in love.

Unaware that their children are dating each other, In-ha and Yoon-hee announce that they are getting married, which will make Joon and Ha-na step-siblings. As both couples deal with the shock, Joon and Ha-na struggle with sacrificing their love for their parents' long-aborted happiness

 

Comments :

Have you watch Love Rain ? If you haven't better watch it >< for the one who already watch it,did you love the story ? or did you understand the story ? It's a sad story actually,I've cried for many times.It's starring Jang Geun Seuk and Im Yoona.This time I made poster the different version of Love Rain.It's starring Park Chanyeol and O/C.

 

Warning : There's no story that involved with this poster.I'm just make it for fun.