My Friendly Stranger

My Friendly Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Autumn in Seoul, so windy and cold. Everyone knows that, but they stay still to enjoy the view of Seoul.

Here she was at the bridge of Han River, enjoying the beautiful view of it even cold wind blowing passed her body. She was broken-hearted with her love life. She didn’t know what to do anymore. Too much pain in her heart. if she could, she would jump from the bridge and her heart no longer in pain, but she couldn’t. She just couldn’t. There were still people out there were still love her so much.

 

She was too enjoying the view until she forgot to go home, wasn’t even caring the time. Her mind kept being blocked by so many views that she really hope it wouldn’t happen.

 

Without she realized, her tears fell down already to her cheeks. She even didn’t bother to wipe it. She lost all her strength after knowing the truth behind her ex-girlfriend's lies.

 

A girl that she used to know was always brightening her heart if she saw the girl. But now, the bright changed into so much pain and anger. She swore she won’t see the girl anymore. EVER.

 

Suddenly an eye-smile girl came and wiped her tears.

 

"Hey why are you crying?" said the girl with a soft smile.

 

"........"

 

"Mm.. you're alone here. Don’t you think that it's not safe here?" asked the bubbly girl.

 

"What are you doing here?" asked the lonely girl named Jessica.

 

"What am I doing? Actually, I always come here. And you're replacing my favorite place." said the stranger while pouting.

 

Cute that's what Jessica described the stranger.

 

"Oh.. s-sorry. You can use it now." said Jessica while turning around to walk away.

 

But she stopped when a hand landed on her shoulder.

 

"No no no.. for you, you can use it from now.. Because you're my friend from now on." said the stranger in cheer voice while showing her eye-smile.

 

"W-what do you mean?" asked Jessica clueless.

 

"Yeah you're my first friend and you're cute do you know that?" said the stranger while pinching Jessica's cheeks.

 

Jessica stepped backward.

 

"Aww, but you're not my friend yet. You don’t even know my name."

 

"Hehe.. then tell me what's your name." said the stranger with eye-smile.

 

"......" Jessica didn’t say anything because she's a little afraid of strangers.

 

"It's okay if you don’t want to tell me." said the stranger while now looking at the sky then to the ocean in front of her eyes.

 

Jessica was speechless. She didn’t know what to do at that time. She was feeling happy because there's someone accompanying her and the person was also friendly. But at the same time, she also should protect her identity from someone she doesn’t know.

 

"By the way, what are you doing here? At this late night." asked the stranger softly while now looking at Jessica, reading her mind.

 

*sigh* "my girlfr---"

 

"You're broken-hearted? right?" guest the stranger smiling.

 

"Yeah." said Jessica sadly.

 

"Okay.. oh I forgot.. A pretty girl like you must have been at home now. Come again tomorrow and you can tell me everything." said the stranger while putting both her hands on Jessica's shoulders.

 

"So how about you? Will you stay still here?"

 

"Yeah. And I'll always be fine." said the stranger with her eye-smile.

 

Jessica wanted to make sure if the girl would be fine or not, but the stranger nodded before she asked questions again. (like reading Jessica's mind)

 

 -----

 

Since that day they met, Jessica always visited the-still-unknown-girl at night. Chatting and joking around until forgot about the time.

 

"Btw, why do you really like this place?" asked Jessica.

 

"Hmm.. I can clearly see the sky." said the stranger while looking at the sky with her eye-smile.

 

"What's so special actually? Until you often visit this place?"

 

"Yeah actually this is the only place I can see the sky clearly."

 

"No I meant what's so special from the sky?" asked Jessica a little annoyed.

 

"Oh.. haha" the stranger just laughed seeing Jessica's annoyed face.

 

"Yah! Tell me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter