The King Treatment

Sacred HighSchool

" Hi, Luhan isn't it?" Kai turned his head towards the mentioning person. He showed a warm smile unfortunately Luhan wasn't interested.

Seeing Kai needed an answer,he just nodded. Then, he looked at his boring text book again ignoring the latter grunt. He didn't meant to be rude but he just didn't acknowledge Kai that well. 

Luhan POV

That new guy kept attacking me with his weird question. I am totally neglect him. After all I need to study all these rubbish in the text book. After a few minutes, he finally stopped when Baekhyun came. He finally directed his question towards someone else.

I am not shy but seeing how all the student only tend to like someone who has a status,it was loathsome.

" Luhan, why didn't you talk to the new guy?" Kyungsoo was aware about my discomfort around that new guy. I could see his anxiety when I became cold towards Kai.

" I don't think I want to."

" And why is that?"

" It is totally none of your concern. You know me very well Kyungsoo. He might be like others who like to show off. Maybe even more worst than that."

" But I don't think so. The way he handle Top that moment, I know he is not proud person." Kyungsoo was leaning his body to me. We kept whispering about Kai while Kai was talking and too affectionate with Baekhyun. That cold hearted Baekhyun.

" Okay,okay, I will interact with him. Maybe he is nice guy." I finally gave up and Kyungsoo was flashing victory smile.

At last, the big bell around the school was ringing meaning the class was over for the day. We said goodbye to the teacher. Well only some of the student. Many of it just ran off from the class. I don't know what were they waiting outside of the class. Eh, wait, it must be THEM!

" Luhan, why are they rushing to the corridor?" I turned to look at Kai who was restless with his school jacket. I guess he didn't like putting clothes that has too much layer on him.

" They are here." I opened up my mouth and he was surprised. As I walked over to the crowd I pulled his hand too.

" What did you meant by that?" I could sense that he was confused. Kai was becoming more restless than ever. He kept trying to untangled his jacket. I was frustrated just by looking at him. And the least thing I can do is helping him throwing away the jacket.

" The king. They will came to see us. They are student as well but they are also the one controlling the school system." I explained things to him however he seems bored. Baekhyun must has influenced him.

" Why they didn't study in this building? Are they that important?"

" Just like I said they are like administrator in this school. They are special and the school wanted to separate their world from us. Understood?"

" I guess." He shrugged his shoulder and focusing at the corridor. This time he look alike he is interested. I must say he seems cute. His eyes sparkling like a child when he was asking me multiple of question.

As the corridor finally opened, there is a loud cheering from the students. The girl kept chanting while the guy was screaming their name. Kai and I were the only one standing in front and just quiet down. If Baekhun, Kyungsoo,Lay and Xiumin were here, they will just zipped up their mouth. 

" Why won't you scream like everyone else?" 

" Kai, trust me, I am not going to worship them. I am similar like Baekhyun,I dislike them."

I guess, they,the king heard us. They were looking at us and gracefully approached us. The girl who was standing beside me, pushing us away when they came.

" I wanted to see those two.Please get out of my way." One of them was ordering the girl who blocked us. However she won't budge but kept screaming 'sehun, sehun'.

That guy, whose named was Sehun, was making a circle gesture with his hand and that girl was sent flying over the farthest wall. I was amazed but my power was much more better than him. He suddenly pulled my wrist and studied me.

" You don't like... us?" 

" Er, sorry for you to hear that." I steadied my composure and looked into his eyes. His brown orb was me in but I won't fall for that.

Kai was trying to reached me however there was another King whose named was Kris suddenly gripping his arm. I know he was a lot in pain when he flinched from Kris touch.

" Don't look at others when I am talking to you." Now his hand was gripping my jaw hard. Is he trying to strangle me?

" I don't want to discuss thing with you." I pulled my body from his grasp but he was fast. He pulled my body to the nearest wall and pushed me down. The other student were smirking seeing how we were agitated. They must think it was funny for us to oppose the king. But who cares?

" I heard there were two student who was shy in 1-3 class? It must be you right? If I am right, your name is Luhan?" He smirked again.

His hand was dancing at my neck. He kept caressing it gently but then he strangle it.

" No one could hate us. And you know that right"

I couldn't talked because the lacked of air. Second by second his force was turning more powerful. Seeing how red my face, he let it go and walked away to his other member.

I  lightly touched the bruise skin and hissed in pain. Then I remember about Kai. He was in same state as mine however that Kris guy just whispered things to him that making him furious. I don't know what were they conversation about but I certainly realised it is not something good.

When Kris let go of him, I ran to Kai and helped him standing up. All of the student was crowding the King who were fooling around inside the student lounge. Even outside of the glass wall, we could see how they making out with some of the girls and please I don't want to elaborate more about thing they called ''. 

The teacher can't forbid their behavior because their power weren't similar as The King so The king could do whatever they want.

" Are they doing in there?!" Kai was horrified judging by his expression. 

" First time seeing it live?" I was teasing him with many sensual remark that was making him asking me to shut up. Kyungsoo, you were right. This guy was fun to be around. I am always ignore any new student but then Kai was somewhat special. I couldn't deny that.

" So what did Kris said to you just now?"

" Oh so his name is Kris huh? I don't want to talk about it." Kai looked at the other way and pouted. 

" If you tell me, I would tell mine." 

" He told me that I was y and cute. That I was suitable to become his play toy." Kai explained to me with nonchalant expression. He kept facing back and forth and seems not comfortable either

" Sehun, he threaten me. Saying that nobody could hate them and that include me. Are they think they are god?"

" They already thinking that way Luhan." Kai patted my back and I smiled warmly at him. He smile back and we continue our walk.

After finishing the tour task, I send him to his dormitory. Before that I told him to come sit with me at the cafeteria.

" So you also have a friends? I thought you are a loner." He chuckled a little bit seeing how I was flustered by his comment.

" You think I am a loner, then maybe tomorrow someone who more worst than me."

" Who ? Aren't you the only one?" He finally laughed out loud. His laughter was making my world go merry go around though.

" Woah, you are really mean. Seriously, there is someone and his name is Lay. Tomorrow he will sit with us too. Talk about my friend, Kyungsoo want to meet you. I guess he took liking about your mystery circumstance.

" I am not gay."

I playfully punched his shoulder. " He isn't too. He just wanted to talk to you."

" Sorry, I didn't meant to-- It just that Kris guy was messing with my head." Kai ruffled his hair and I must say he look y.

" You are really y,Kai." He was rather shocked when I point that out.

" Don't tell me your are.."

" No I AM NOT GAY!" I was shaking his body really hard. Afterward he was laughing hysterically.

" You really have lot more expression that you think you have Luhan."

" Ergh, and here I thought you are not that such bright person"

He clasped his hand and smile widely while walking to the dormitory.

" I am really not a bright person Luhan. However I will dot on someone who I trust and now I trust you. "

When he was missing from my sight, I sighed.

" Kai, I also have faith in you"