GleeK (Orange Paper)

GleeKPOP

The talks, bullying and giggling noises the lobby as Ailee silently walk to her first class. Being a Transferee, it’s hard for her to adjust in this new level of school. Ailee is not neither a nerdy type nor the y type. She is a typical girl with a very typical look. Of all schools she could choose, she chose to be in this school. Seoul Art School. It wasn’t easy though. The Auditions was horrible. Yet, she was able to pass it.

Ailee shyly sat on the empty seat on the middle. The blabbering suddenly hushed and eyes were darted on her. Ailee looked from side to side from the corner of her eyes as she awkwardly stood up and blurted, “Hi! My name is Ailee. Nice to meet y—” but she cut herself as she noticed the disinterested looks they gave. They continued what they were talking and ignored her.

Ailee sat down immediately, embarrassed. She swallowed and heaved a sigh to release the offended breathe that entered . She then shuffled on her bag to prepare a notebook, when a boy sat on now an empty chair beside her. Ailee tensed up but was able to return the smile the boy had offered. It was an awkward smile, Ailee had given.

   “Hi, Nice to meet you. Don’t bother about those kids. That’s what welcomes me also, earlier.” The boy chuckled. “I’m Yoseob by the way.” The boy then offered his hand.

Ailee quickly took it and painted a true smile on her face, thinking she had at least met a kind one. And it’s a boy. “Hello, Nice to meet you too. My name is Ailee.” She said and smiled once again. They shook hand and let go after.

   “Yeah, you just said it.” The boy then laughed lightly, so do Ailee.

They started to make a conversation when the girl that was supposed to be in the seat that Yoseob is seating now, returned from the ladies room. “Excuse me, little worm. That is obviously my seat.” The girl started. Yoseob rubbed his neck and smiled awkwardly as he stood up and returned to his seat just in the back of Ailee’s seat. She just rolled her eyes and seat modestly on her chair.

Yoseob nudged Ailee from behind and muttered, ‘Nice to meet you again’ and smiled. Ailee returned the smile and muttered the same thing.

The girl beside Ailee snorted and caught Ailee’s attention. Ailee just shrugged. She thought for awhile until she decided to introduce herself since it would be rude not to, especially when it’s your seatmate.

   “I’m Ailee. What’s your name?” Ailee asked, smiled and bowed. The girl just rolled her eyes ignoring her. Ailee didn’t take her eyes on her and she noticed the girl smirked, so she quickly looked away.

But the girl then looked at her and Ailee was hesitating to look back until the girl said, “Hey.” Ailee glanced at her and smiled as she said, “Y-Yes?”

   “I’m Beyonce.” The girl stated. Ailee didn’t know what to do. Laugh or just nod and end the awkward situation. Ailee was dumbfounded.

Yoseob laughed from behind that snapped Ailee.

   “Yeah. She’s addicted to Beyonce but she’s not Beyonce.” Yoseob spoke between chuckles. Ailee looked at the girl again who seemed to glare at Yoseob.

The Yoseob then stopped and said, “What’s with that look, Hyorin?”

Oh, so her name is Hyorin. Ailee thought.

   “Shut up, potato man. You are out of the business. Keep your off.” Hyorin hissed.

Yoseob just chose to shut up because he knew arguing with Hyorin would be awful. Hyorin is the school’s top . She could tear you down just by venomous words.

Everyone suited their selves on their seats as the teacher came in.

   “Let’s start the class with a little Introduction. Who would volunteer to do first?” The teacher asked her students and a hand was quickly raised from the middle. The teacher lowered her glasses a little to inspect if it’s a girl or boy as she let a, “Okay, pretty girl. Go on.”

The girl stood up and it was only the time Ailee noticed the girl on a cheerleader’s uniform. “My name is Hyorin. Thank you.” Hyorin then sat, crossed her legs and teasingly touched her bangs and slide her pony tail on shoulders.

  “What—” The teacher was taken aback with the rude act that the girl had expressed as she sighed irritably with her hand now on waist. “Well, Miss… Hyorin. I think that was too abrupt Introduction. Don’t you want to say a little bit about yourself or yo— ” Hyorin cut the teacher.

   “Like what? Boys I slept? Not yet Ma’am. But I’m looking forward for that from this day.” Hyorin blurted. The teacher was surprised as she demanded Hyorin to get out of her class.

   “Oh please, Ma’am. Can’t you take a joke? Oh, have you ever heard a joke? ” Hyorin added. Ailee rounded her eyes a little at the acts. She looked up at Hyorin and whispered a, “Hey. That’s enough.” but was replied with, “Shut up, sly.”

The teacher on the other hand, just sighed irritably and decided to just start the first lesson. She started to write something on the board and told the students to copy it.

The class went well with no disturbances. Since it was the first period, it was all about subject schedules, activities, and some other things that should be taken by the students.

The teacher was just about to add something when the bell rang and everyone hurriedly went out of the room. Hyorin gathered her binder, Ailee took her bag and Yoseob directly went out with his backpack’s strap held on hands. He was just about to walk out of the door when he remembered Ailee. He searched from the crowd and something blocked his sight.

   “Get out of my way, please.” Hyorin coldly ordered. Yoseob stepped sided a little but was still bumped by a Hyorin who glared on him. Yoseob followed Hyorin’s walking figure, with a slight pout on his lips when Ailee smack him lightly. “Hey.”

   “Oh, hey.” Yoseob responsed.

   “Were you waiting for me?” Ailee asked which was quickly replied with a yes.

The two walked to their next class since they have the same schedule for the next period. Ailee glanced at her small notebook to check the next subject and learned it’s a vacant period. The two decided to roam the school when they noticed an Orange paper plastered on a bulletin board. They stepped forward to have better sight of the writings.

   “Sign… for.. Glee Club?” Yoseob spoke as he had blurry read the form. Ailee looked at it, and Yoseob noticed that a sparkle was expressed at Ailee’s eyes. Ailee quickly opened her shoulder bag and took a ballpen, scribbling her name on the form.

Yoseob rounded his eyes a little. “Y-You’re joining?” He asked Ailee. Ailee smiled as a response. “So you sing?” He added and Ailee nodded. Yoseob smile as he took the ballpen from Ailee’s grasp and put his name too. “I’ll join too.”

The two smiled at each other and proceeded to roam the building.

 

Meanwhile, a boy was impatiently tapping his right foot with his hands sneaked on his pants pockets. He took the one earplug from his left ear and let out an irritated sigh. When he turned his head on the left side, his face softened and a sigh of relief was let out.

   “Sorry… blame my teacher in Mathematics.” The girl kneeled for awhile putting her hands over her knees as she pants. The boy just smiled at the cute act and suddenly hugged the girl saying, “Come on, I’ll give you a piggy back ride.”

   “Wh—that’s embarrassing, Wooyoung!” The girl scowled and pushed the said Wooyoung.

   “Why? We’re couples.” Wooyoung retorted. The girl hissed another ‘no’ and started to walk. Wooyoung followed the girl and put his arms on his girlfirend’s shoulder. “You’re so cute, Ji Eun.” Wooyoung then stated.

They were just about to enter the Canteen when an Orange colored paper caught their eyes. They took a look at it and Wooyoung brightly smiled. He wrote his name and so do Ji Eun. They’ve always wanted to sing together so it’s no big deal to join on a glee club.

They sat on a table which was fully emptied by the Cheerleaders a minute ago. Beside their table sat three guys in Basketball jerseys.

In the side of their Jersey tagged the S.A.S. Logo with their names under it. Joon, Jin woon, and Rome.

   “I really like that chic I bumped earlier.” The said Jin woon stated. Joon just smiled and Rome scoffed.

   “Yeah. You always do that with every girl’s you bump. Crush them, curt them, and tie them on bed. And then, bye-bye baby.” Rome teased. Jin woon glared at him. It was true, though.

As Lee Joon was silently eating his burger mak and ignored the two, his eyes roamed on an Orange paper on the counter. He put his burger down on the tray and stood up, which confusedly surprised Jin woon and Rome. He walked to it and asked the Ahjumma on the counter about it, and was told that it was a form for those who are willing to join glee club.

Joon called the dumbfounded Rome and Jin woon. He put his name on it and signed it, smirking. “This would surely be fun. Now you two too, join the fun.” He said and handed the ballpens to the two. They read it and since their Leader ordered them, they would.

The three then exited the Canteen. As they walked to the hallway, something caught Jin woon’s attention. The Girl he had fallen an hour ago, struggling to get her bag’s shoulder strap which was stuck on a locker.

   “It’s her! Hey. What’s the problem?” He rushed over her and left the two on their spot. The girl was now red, maybe from the effort exerted to get it but fails.

  “My locker got stuck. I was getting my bag when I accidentally closed it. When I tried to open it again, it won’t.” The girl stated almost with the tone of whining. Jin woon offered to help which the girl didn’t think to reject since she knew to herself, she can’t do it alone. Just like how almighty Jin woon wants to, he succeeded. He thanked the Luck.

   “There.” He handed the girl her bag.

   “Th-Thanks.” The girl bowed shyly.

   “What’s your name by the w—” Jin Woon started but the girl was already gone. He is taking his ‘thankyou’ back from the Luck. The two other boys just stuck their tongue out on him and they started to walk and he followed frowning.

The girl stopped when she noticed he was not following her. She regretted how rude she acted but if she didn’t do that, she could have fainted on the spot. That Jin Woon was her ing crush. Hot, Handsome and totally a gentleman.

As the said girl was deeply lost in thoughts, she noticed an Orange paper on a bulletin board. She looked at it and saw names, ‘Ailee’ and ‘Yoseob’. She figured it was a form for a Glee club. She wanted to join but she’s too shy to do that so she started to walk, but then she paused.

She wrote her name on it, ‘Krystal.’

   “Krystal? What’s that?” A girl approached Krystal, who startled a little.

   “Oh, Suzy. A form for Glee club. You wana join?” Asked Krystal which was brightly answered with a, “Sure?” Not because she wanted it, but her cute crush Yoseob in on the list.

   “Anyway…”  Suzy started. “Have you seen my stupid of a brother?” She asks emphasizing the word ‘stupid.’

   “Huh? J-Joonmyun?” Krystal asked and stuttered.

   “Yeah. Joonmyun A.K.A, you’re ex boyfriend.” Suzy teases and Krystal widened her eyes a little.

   “Uh… I don’t know. He was with my brother earlier.” The Krystal said, with her head hung low to hide her blushes.

   “Yeah. The other stupid, Minhyuk.” Suzy sighed heavily as she continued, “Let’s go.” Krystal nods and followed.

As the two banished from the spot, appeared a girl who wore black vest and eye liner, black pants, black shoulder bag, black fluffy gloves, black headphones, black T-shirt, black shoes, black—let’s all say, all black. She came near the bulletin and a beautiful smile was curved on the lady black’s lips when she learned it was a form for Glee club.

A name was once again scribbled, ‘Minzy.’ “I’m gona rock, glle club!” Minzy cutely chuckled and left.

 

On the rooftop, a boy was focusing his eyes on his phone, playing ‘Four Pics, One word’, when the screen changed its theme for someone who’s calling. The boy hastily answered the caller and learned it was his Mom.

   “Mom! I said I don’t want to go in your class today! Just teach those stupid students of yours and let me alone.” The boy whined. The Woman from the phone started to nag but was cut off with the beeping tone. The boy walked to a wall and filled the whole Orange paper of his name.

   “Ba… ro..” He mumbled as he writes his name. “Baro.” He finishes. The boy left, with a smirk formed on his lips.

 

Meanwhile…

   “Gosh! Hyorin is so annoying. Where is she now?” A girl dressed in a Cheerleading uniform scowled.

   “Shut up, Hyuna. Don’t be idiot and call her.” The other girl demanded as they were entering the Canteen. The said Hyuna did what she was told to and talked to their Cheer Co-Captain Hyorin. When they were already on the counter, she hung up and told her friend that Hyorin have a Science class. As the said Hyuna was just about to order, she spotted Rome’s name on an Orange pad.

   “Oh my Gee! Sunhwa! Rome is joining the Glee club! Let’s join too!” Hyuna squealed. The said Sunhwa rolled her eyes but took a look at it as she said, “No way, why would we joi-” she cut herself as she saw Joon’s name on it. “Let’s do that.” Sunhwa finishes.

Hyuna and Sunhwa, on glee club. They called Hyorin about it and as fast as lightning, Hyorin rushed to the Canteen and signed her name, knowing Joon is joining too. In these three cheerleaders, two are claiming for Lee Joon’s heart. The Captain Sunhwa, and the Co-Captain Hyorin.


 

   “Wha— hey you, bastards! Give my lunch back!” A girl furiously shouted as her lunch was snatched by two little pricks. They ran and that made the girl tempered more. She ran after them and to the witness’s surprise, the students, she was fast as cheetah.

The two boys smiled at each other as they run but was suddenly exchanged with surprised look when they noticed the girl just 10 inch away from them. They run fast, so do the girl.

As the girl’s bangs were messed by her running speed, she didn’t make a big fuss of it. She paused but not to quit. Hell, she worked so hard for that food. She took her shoes and once again run after the two boys and when she thought the distance was enough, she throw her shoes on the back of their heads.

   “Bingo!” She said as she ran faster to reach the boys bags, and she did. “Hah! You think you could escape?” She glared at the two. The two gave her, her lunch and surrendered. She took it angrily and glared once again to the boys which made them run in horror. The Girl smirked and blown her bangs as she proceeded to eat at the Canteen.

She wore her shoes back and darted her eyes on her lunch. She smiled but then frowned when she opened the lunch box. The foods were mixed. The girl cried from irritation. Now, she won’t be able to eat her lunch and much to her disappointment, she is going to spend her money to the Canteen.

Poor little girl. She was trying to budget her allowance but seems like, not today. She walked to the Canteen with an obvious frown look on her face as she didn’t notice she bumped on two guys. It was them, the pricks that ruined her lunch. But as soon as she could ever recognize them, the two boys were quicker to run. She didn’t follow.

She looked at the spot where she saw the two boys before, and came near to it. She saw they wrote something on it. She looked at it and she saw four names. ‘Wooyoung’, ‘Ji Eun’ and there was a one line skipped. Then a ‘Suho’ and a ‘Minhyuk’.

   “I’m gona hunt you two!” She screamed. She was laughing crazily when she wondered what was the form is for.

   “Glee… Club?” She murmured and surprised what it was. She was expecting for this. She then giggled and quickly scribbled a ‘Jung Eun Ji’ on it.

 

 

I hope you like it>