Feelings

I want you!

Your POV

*Yawn* When to bath and get ready to school.

You walk to school as it is still early. 20 minutes later, you finally reach school and as usual you when to your locker to grab the books for today lesoon. Then you went to class and saw daehyun and youngjae.

You: *smirk* 'they are here early too.' looking at them.

Suddenly daehyun walk towards your table and sit beside you.

You: "Yah! you're not suppose to sit here. You'll be in danger if you sit here!"

Youngjae: *notice daehyun sit beside hana and left alone* "Yah daehyun.. If you're gonna seat with her then who am i going to seat with?"

Daehyun: *Stared at youngjae and ignore your talking* 

Youngjae: *clear throat* "You know what i think i comftable sitting alone here, it more fun and more space.. *awkward laugh*"

You: "Yah Jung Daehyun! This is not you're sit , plus are you sitting beside me to say you're sorry about yesterday incident? Well I already forgive you though and seeing you wearing you mask trying to look cool it really wanna make me puke.. Plus can you even talk?"

Daehyun: *look into her eyes and take out mask* "Ani.. Im sitting beside you not cause I wanna apologised to you, I wanna make your school life suffer.. Im still not done with you, Hana-ssi.. *smirk and put on mask again*"

You: *shocked seeing his whole face* "S-s-so you can t-talk afterall.. I thought you were m-m-muted or s-s-somthing... You dare to make me suffer? i- i will do the same thing to you!"

Youngjae: 'phew i though he was going to kill her or something. Oh god please make this two trouble maker a one sweet and cute couple ! I totally ship them!' Praying hard.

The class started..

You: *gosh why is he sitting here?! I feel so uncomftable to even move!*

Ms Leo: "oh hana, you're so well behave today. Great! I think I will put daehyun beside you from now on since you behave so well.."

You: "What?! Hell no! I-i-i'm just tired thats w-w-why i b-behave ! Not because of t-this guy!"

Mrs Leo: " hmm if that's the case my opinion still dosent change.. plus im sure you both will get along well :)"

Class: "woooooooo ~~~~~~~~~~~~"

Daehyun: *bow to mrs leo* then sit to look at hana and say softly 'I'm soo gonna make you suffer *smirk*'

You: 'You dare?' *stand up angrily and went out of class without any permission*

Class: 'all quiet..'

Daehyun: *act nothing happen.*

Mrs Leo: "aish.. She never change.."

Daehyun: *raise hand* "Dont worry ill help you change her"

Mrs Leo : "Thank you daehyun i really hope I can see difference in her"

then the class started and ignore hana attitued. Not long suddenly its recess..

Recess, 

Youngjae went to daehyuna and mine table.

Youngjae: "Is there something going on between you two? Something cheesy like daehyun you ! are you falling for her? Hana-ssi Are you falling in love with him too? so does this mean my prayer is granted?!"

You about to bang the table but daehyun grab my hand and looked at me.

Daehyun: *Stand up angrily* "No! *Smack his head* One more time you say it I swear I'm gonna kill you!"

Youngjae: "ouch! okay chill! guess is still not granted yet.. Hey i think imma get going now and meet my seniors.. see ya two soon. And Daehyunnie, you can let go of her hand now *wink* " Run out of class room and find his senior.

Daehyun then let go of your hand and was about to walk.

You: "Wait.. You.. You like me?"

Daehyun: *stop and went near her face and looked into her eyes open the mask* "In you dream! HAHA, I stop you from banging the table as i hate loud noises. so stop thinking that i will like you okay? Now if you excuse me I'm going now. *smirk and walk away*"

You: *see him walk away* "Babo me ! Why did I ask him that?! What wrong with my mouth ?!"

Then you went to the toilet suddenly you saw daehyun saeting on the window while playing his Ipad.

You: *Wah.. why am i feeling this way? He look soo hot all of a sudden..* you knocked you head 'Ani.. I shouldnt fall in love with him. His just trying to make you suffer. Dont fall for him hana..' You then went to the toilet and wash your face to refresh youself..

Suddenly recess over time to study again. You felt soo weak all of a sudden and you can't stop looking at daehyun.. You suddenly felt sorry out of a sudden.. Then you forced yourself to focused on your studies but couldn't.

Daehyun POV

Concentrating on teacher talking and felt someone keep looking at you found out is hana.

Daehyun : 'You think by looking at me make me fall for you.. I know its a trap, dream on hana-ssi I wont like you.. I will make you suffer and not falling for your trap.'  continue listening to teacher.

Finally school end,

Youngjae: "Yah daehyunnie.. You don't mind going home alone don't you? *do Aeygo*"

Daehyun: *open masked since there's no one in class and started laughing and youngjae cuteness* "okay sure i dont mind ^^"

Youngjae: "Wah!! gomawoyo daehyunnie !! Saranghaeyo!! See ya at home bye !!" Run out to find someone.

You: *look at daehyun laughter and make you heartbeat pound fast but he caught you looking then you act to look disgusted* "Yah.. are y-you guys g-gay or something? *rolled eyes*"

Daehyun: *caught her looking at me* " LOL! we stay together, so don't think nonsense.. Seriously, you have soo much wrong thoughts of me.. Better change it ! I dont like it *Wear ask back on*"

You: What? Yah Jung daehyun it's my attitude not yours ! don't ask me to change you change first.. Aish jinjjah!"

Daehyun ignore your words and wave bye to ya (his back facing you) and walk away

Your POV

You: "Seriously he's always ignoring me.. *punch bag many times* Babo! Babo! Babo! *tears starting to form in your eyes and you finally cry* his words hurt.. Damn you daehyun.. Why are you making falling in love with you.."

When you were about to reach the back gate you saw daehyun buying snack at vending machine suddenly it rains heavily. 

You: ' I think I really gonna fall for him soon.. Hana-ah.. Control your feelings ! His not your's afterall.. But, The more i look at him the more i feel more sorry and hurt and wanting him to be mine soo badly..' You walk in the heavy rain without your umbrella on.

When you about to cross the road a car beep loudly and you looked up an was shocked that your about to get hit by a car. You couldnt even move yourself..

Suddenly..