Revenge !

I want you!

*Ring!* The school bell rang.

You run the school hallway to your class as you already running late. Suddenly, You bump on a guy. He then fall on the floor hardly, You then stared at him.

You: "Yah! Get out of my side next time! Dont you know I'm going to be late ! asih jinjjah!" then you continue to run to your class.

Daehyun POV

I fell and hit the ground hard then i look up to see whose that person. It was girl. 

Hana: "Yah! Get out of my side next time ! Don't you know I'm going to be late! Aish jinjjah!" Then she continue her run.

'This girl seriously trying to fault me huh, It not my fault to block her i dont even know she's running behind me! She didn't even say sorry the . Is she stupid or something?! Don't make me see you i warn you!' Feeling like i'm about to shout at her but she is nowhere to be found. 

When i was about to get up some one help me up, so i turn to see who was it. It was youngjae.

Youngjae: "Yah! Gwenchana? How come your on the floor?"

Daehyun: *wipe his uniform neatly and ignore youngjae question and walk like nothing happen*

Youngjae: " *awkward laugh* okay then if you don't want to answer me but we better hurry up we're already late! i found out that you and me are in the same class ^^ "

Daehyun: *still ignoring and walk to our class*

Then we reach to our class, 

I slammed the door opened and all of them was shocked . Then I went to bow to the teacher and find the empty seat.

Youngjae: *Damn I don't feel good about Daehyun* *Bow to everyone* "Sorry people, his just having bad day i guess.. sorry.. *awkward laugh*" then run to seat beside daehyun.

Your POV

Door slammed open. Your eyes widen and stun, you quickly put your head on the table and pretend to sleep..

Youngjae: "Sorry people, his just having bad day i guess.. sorry.. *awkward laugh*" then run to seat beside daehyun.

You: *! why must he be the same class as me!*

Your teacher suddenly shout out your name, 

Mrs Leo: "Hana please sit up straight !"

All attention went to me. *It's okay hana act cool! Afterall it's normal for teachers to scold you.* You glance to the mask guy side (which is daehyun) He was looking at you with his sharp eyes. 

You: *! that look doesn't look good at all! Damn ! Damn!*

Daehyun POV

Hearing the teacher called out a girl name to sit up straight make me throw my attention to her. 

'Ah.. So you're hana huh! Soon you'll get my revenge just wait *Grin evily inside his mask*'

After a few hours, It's end of school.

I than pull youngjae along and stand outside the school gate waiting for my revenge to that girl.

Youngjae: "Yah! Who are you waiting for here? And what's wrong with you today?"

Daehyun: *Grab youngjae water bottle* "Just wait and see"

Your POV

You felt tired, then you saw the mask guy run out of the class with his friend so you felt relieved..

You: *sigh and kick the chair on the person infront of you* "Yah punk ! Is there any homework given?"

The guy: "It's first day should be no.. I guess.."

You: "Werent you listening to the teacher ?!"

The guy: "I..I got.. It's confirm a no.."

You: " If im in trouble for not doing homework, I'll find you first !" Then you walk out of the class ..

Mrs leo: "hana-ssi! come here!"

You: *rolled eyes and went to mrs leo* "What now?"

Mrs Leo: "your skirt it's too short! Even a simple school rule you can't follow."

You: *Tch* "Does having a short skirt will kill you or make you hurt? come on cher dont be lame."

Mrs Leo: "Don't you dare to be rude with your teacher it's my job to make students be aware of the school rule"

You: *pulled down your skirt to make it longer abit* "Better now? *rolled eyes* I'll go now"

Mrs Leo: "Make sure you come with that kind of lenght skirt tmrw ! If not you're going to have to face the consequences understand!"

You: *walked away without listening to whatever she say*

Then you walk out of school. Suddenly, *splash!* Your face is wet because of someone throw the water on your face. You wipe your face.

You: "Yah! What did I do ?!"

Daehyun: *stared evily and wave goodbye (his back facing you) *

You: "Yah! Do you know who I am? I'm a trouble maker in this school everyone knows me ! Don't you know?! Yah! you better regret on what you did ! Yah! Yah!"

he continue his walking ignoring on what you are saying.

Youngjae: "Omo! Sorry for what my friend has done to you. My name is Yoo youngjae and that is my buddy Jung Daehyun and on behalf of him I'm Really really am sorry.." 

You: "Jung Daehyun huh. Well I'm not saisfied! I want him to apolosiged to me not you! Understand!"

Youngjae: "Ne.. I will.. *bow bow and run to catch up daehyun*"

Everyone attention was on you. 

You: "What are you all looking at?!"

All of them went back doing their own thing, you walked angrily to get a cab and went home straight.

At home,

You: *switch on the tv and went to the toilet to bath* 

After bathing you went to the kitchen to cook ramen and then watch tv while eating ramen. While watching tv you starting to think about the incident again.

'Jung Daehyun huh! Seriously, why did he wear mask? Does he think he's handsome in that?! oh please ! Make me wanna puke! Why he thinks that putting on mask will make him have more girls?! haha! If that was his reason I will laugh out loud HAHA!' After feeling satisfy you continue your eating and watching tv.

Daehyun POV

Youngjae : *Grab your shoulder* "Yah! Why did you do that to her? What did she do to you?! Don't you know who is she?! You better say sorry to her tmrw understand ! Aish today you put me into a big huge awkward situation!"

Daehyun: *Take out his mask* "You wanna to know? Well.. *tell the whole story* So she deserve it don't she! What for i have to say sorry to that kind of ! You care what she is! Trouble maker in the school my ! She think she's the princess there oh please make me wanna puke!" *wear back his mask* 

Youngjae: "Oh so that's why you're mad.. Okay but still you have to say sorry, She's just a girl and you're a boy it's not cool man."

Daehyun: *Stop walking* " I'm not trying to be cool! I'm trying to get my revenge. And I WILL NOT FORGIVE NOR SAY SORRY TO HER ! GET IT !" When inside the house.

Youngjae: *Seeing daehyun going in the house and let the door open then i went in and lock the door* "One day you will realize it's no good to hate her now as it'll be the opposite way one day ^^"

Daehyun: "I heard you yoo youngjae! Don't ever say that again if you don't want to die !"

Youngjae: "Opps.. Sorry! But believe me or not you both will be together !" *Running to his room and lock the door*

Daehyun: *Grab his cheesecake from the refrigerator and eat angrily* "I will not fall for her."