» The Angels in Training

❝ The Fallen Angels ❞ 「 apply open // hiatus - app reviews put on hold 」

you're my angel.

                             ❝ Descended From Heaven.

Break Down .

/starts singing SuJu-M "Break Down"/ So this is the main layout of how the applicant page will be set up and how the applicants will be organized ^-^ The pictured are meaningless and don't represent anything, I just like variety.

Depending on your app, I will decide if your app is okay, needs to be fixed, or rejected. Hopefully, I want no one to be rejected. If your app is good enough, I may even choose you right on the spot ;3

I will put something in RED if it is an ERROR. Just so it makes things easier.

Good luck to all~

 ღ name here | age | Face | love-interest | Chosen/Accepted/Pending/Rejected

   review here

 

 

 


Applicants .

 ღ Artemis | 16 | Jang Haebyeol | Zelo(BAP) | Chosen

   My character~ Ain't she purddy? /slapped

   I am only giving out her nickname/"Angel" name, for now~

   More to be said about her later on~ let me just say, she got sent to Earth for a reason...


 

  Mizuki Yuka | 22 | Maiko Takahashi | Donghae(SuJu) | Accepted

  Review by Panda3093: Hello, Twilla~ First off, thanks for being our first applicant ^-^ Now, onto the review. I like her personality. I can strangely relate to this girl since I am pretty similar to her concerning over school :P For an Angel, she sure isn't as angelic; I like it. She comes across a bit b*tchy? Haha, how was she chosen to be an Angel then xD lol I like the "Angel's fear of losing their wings," it gives me many ideas, hmmm. What is her bad experience with clowns(please describe a bit)? Oh my goodness, her bad experience with clowns is quite something O.O Haha, yea clowns can be quite the childhood ruiners at times xP Likes human boys? Haha, she already broke a rule then ;3 Donghae gives me some many feellzz xD Haha, Himchan is really cool too ;) Overall, I see no glaring or obvious mistakes. Good job. Thanks for applying and good luck~
 

  Park Jihyun | 17 | May | Sehun(EXO) | Accepted

   Review by Panda3093: Hey there, Eb! First off, thanks for being descriptive ^-^ You didn't put too much, yet you also didn't have too less. Just right in a way ^-^ Anyways, oh my goodness, her father is a worker for Hell?! That's so awesome! It also gives me so many ideas, hmmm. Anyways, I like that although she is pretty cool and bombastic, she is also very reliant on friends. That's cool, and thanks for not being a cliche bubbly girl or rebel. Oh gosh, she has a dark power? ASDFGHJKL! Awesome! I also like how she doesn't like her powers because they are dark. Your love interest knows of her being an Angel? That would surely be someting fun to write about~ I see no clearly visible or standing out mustakes on your app. Thanks for applying and good luck~

 

 ღ Miharu Kota Michailides/Mchaella Keith Michailides | 19 | Kite | Kai(EXO) | Chosen

  This is the co-author's character. i will complete the application when i have time. but you will see a different kind of angel in her^^ indeed, she's the image of a bad girl.

you will see her characters further in the story
 


 

  Skylar Park | 17 | Park Sungshin | Sehun(EXO-K) | Accepted

   Review by Panda3093: 'Wassup, Vivian! First off, holy ASDFGHJKL thanks for being so descriptive! When I saw all those words and paragraphs, I almost died from happiness. Anyways, I really like your chara :3 I like her personality and attitude, since she seems like a fun person to write about~ She seems to be dying to just break the rules, telling a mortal that she is an Angel, tsk tsk. So, the love rival is Kai? Haha, the co-author's lover is Kai, so if you are picked(and I decided to not use your back-up love rival) it sure would be interesting to write about all their interactions~ The only thing wrong, is that you didn't fill out the personality of the love rival. Thanks for adding that. Kai seems like a sweet guy though ^^ Thanks for applying and good luck!

Chahakyeonjiji's Review: Hi hi, vivian~ first of all, i like all your details about your. Skye is just a perfect similar kind to my Michaela. i like how you describe her. she can be a good friend and partner in crime to my Michaela. kekekeke~. your love rival is.. my love interest lols.well, basically i would it is really fun and detailed to read your explanations about Skye. and it would be a nice interaction if Kai meets skye while he was dating Michaella. x3 love ya, dearie~
 

  Jung Joo Ri | 20 | Kang Sura | Zico(Block B) | Pending

  Review by Panda3093: Hey, hey, Jeeby/Jebby~ First off, you are right in the middle of having not too much but not too little; just right almost. I don't know if it's just me, but your chara seems a bit too light to be 170 cm talls, but I don't really worry much about height, so it's not a big deal. Thanks for talking a bit about the past in her bg, but if you could also explain just a bit of how her life was as an angel, that would be great. In your personality, it says she is "alone," can you explain a bit on how so? You don't have much for your trivia, so if you could please add more things, and it is just some random facts about her, so write to your heart's content. The more the better. For your love interest holy smokes it's Zico. Give me a moment -goes to fangurl my head off- Anyways, back on topic. You really don't describe the personality nor your interactions with one another much. I won't say much for the meeting and if he knows you are an Angel or not since it seems as though you guys knew each other before her death and then when she returns to Earth, he is able to recognize her? Which seems a bit strange to me since she is reborn as an Angel to two Angel parents. To be honest, the whole plot surrounding how they are Angels is pretty vague, so you don't have to change anything if you don't want to. That's really it. So thanks for applying and good luck~

Review By Chahakyeonjiji: hey, Jebby. first of all.. i see troubles on the layout isn't it (or is it just me?). I'm not trying to be so blunt? but 44 kg for a 173 cm tall girl doesn't really fit well. well, i couldn't picture her personality really well. i mean she is an angel reborn as a mundane, right? can you put more details on your characteristics?  well, i can't seem to understand the details you gave me for the love interests and rival. my review is much or less alike with panda~ thanks for applying, dearie~
 

  Kwon Sumin | 20 | Su Kyung | Chanyeol(EXO-K) | pending

   Review by Panda3093: Hey, Zuna! First off, wow wow wow, thank you for being so descriptive!! From reading her BG, she doesn't seem like someone that would get in trouble from God. You stated that she knows she has impressive skills yet she is still insecure? That sounded kind of weird to me, so if you could please explain it, that would be great...oh my goodness, Joonmi sounds like a good person, it would be very sad to see her not with Chanyeol, if you get picked that is. Wahh,I just love nice rivals, but it hurts I feel so conflicted when they are fighting after the same guy xS overall I thoroughly enjoyed your app and thought t was well detailed and good ^^ Thanks for applying and good luck~

Review By Chahakyeonjiji: hey, Zuna! still reviewing you app~
 

  Ciel | 18 | Do Hweji | Daehyun(BAP) | Pending

  Review by Panda3093: What's going on, Fiqa! Still reviewing your app ^^

Review By Chahakyeonjiji: hey, Fiqa! still reviewing you app~
 


 

 

 ღ name here | age | face | love | status

   review here

 


 

 

 ღ name here | age | face | love | status

  review here
 

 




 

 ღ name here | age | face | love | status

   review here

 


 

 

 ღ name here | age | face | love | status

  review here
 

 

 

 

author's note .

This is the applicant's page(of course) where all the lovely Angels will be put. I will of course be putting up my review here as well ^-^ (as well for my co-author)

I may or may not make an app.; I may when I have the time. If not, then sorry :P If I don't there they may be no example to show, so sorry >_<

Layout credit to:

[ skittles in the sky layout shop