Dance Off

Dance Off

“Leeteuk, we’re adding a dance off in the SMTown this year. You must have a dance off within Super Junior and choose the top two dancers.” Manager-hyung tells Leeteuk to tell the rest of the members.

“I want to be the Dancing King!” Yesung claps happily and proceeds to dance.

“Honey… I don’t think that’s the best idea…” Ryeowook pulls Yesung to sit down on the couch.

“Well I guess it’ll be Donghae and Eunhyuk representing Super Junior again…” Leeteuk points to the two of them.

“Wait… wouldn’t it be more fun to see who is the Dancing King of all of Super Junior is? So a dance off between Donghae and Eunhyuk!” Kyuhyun smirks evilly.

“Well at least we all know you aren’t the Dancing King.” Eunhyuk looks at Kyuhyun in a I’m-so-judging-you gaze and retorts.

“Well we’re both really good, no need for a contest.” Donghae and Eunhyuk say together.

“Really, or are you just scared of losing” Kyuhyun smirks again.

“Of course he’s scared! I’m the best!” Donghae and Eunhyuk say at the same time again.

“Oh it’s so on!” Donghae glares.

“Honey, I love you, but I’m going to win.” Eunhyuk laughs and walks off.

“Guys have you seen Eunhyuk or Donghae?” Leeteuk peeks his head out of his room and into the living room.

Kyuhyun is lazily draping his feet over the arm rest of a sofa, lying horizontally and not sitting up. His PSP is in his lap and he is staring lazily at the screen, moving his fingers fast on the d-pad.

“They’re in the dancing studio probably. They’re always in there, practicing for the dance off tomorrow.” Kyuhyun points his finger to the studio.

“It’s your fault that they are so busy now, you shouldn’t have opened your big mouth!” Leeteuk scolded and just walked back to the welcoming quiet room that was all his… at the moment anyways.

“Are we seriously doing this?” Leeteuk sighed, staring at Donghae and Eunhyuk who were warming up.

“Of course we are Leeteuk!” Kyuhyun cackles like the evil maknae he is.

“Where’d the ‘hyung’ go?” Leeteuk scolds.

“I lost it.” Kyuhyun laughs and runs off.

“Okay hyung, we’re ready to perform.” Eunhyuk flashes a gummy smile.

Leeteuk signals Shindong, who starts the music player. The music starts drumming loudly and the two dancers start to dance like the pros they are.

Eunhyuk seems a bit out of the tune and he seems nervous.

“Whoa Eunhyuk, what’s happening to your mojo?” Shindong asks, after high-fiving him.

“Well that was unexpected. Or was it?” Kyuhyun asks.

“How is it unexpected that I won and Eunhyuk was nervous?” Donghae pouts.

“It’s because I let the lady of the relationship win.” Eunhyuk laughs but stops when Donghae slaps him.


“Yah! Who are you calling a woman?”

Thanks for reading ^-^ I really appreciate it :D

~Yoon and Yul