Awkward Turtle

Awkward Turtle

Ryeowook looks at his envelope neatly decorated with giraffe and turtle stickers. There is a huge smiling sun that looks like it’s radiantly shining plastered smack in the middle of the envelope making the flap stick to the rest of the envelope.

“You’re going to do it today… Confess…” Ryeowook squeals inaudibly and starts excitedly walking off towards his best friend, Yesung.

“Hey Wookie, want to practice singing with me?!” Yesung yells in the practice room and Ryeowook blushes at his nickname.

“Uh, I-I wanted to tell you something…” Ryeowook stutters nervously, suddenly having an immense interest for the carpet.

“Yes…?”

“Uhm… I mean… Your shoelace is untied!” Ryeowook nearly shouts, and when Yesung looks at his shoe, he runs far out of the practice room.

Yesung looks at his shoe which seems perfectly tied to him. When he looks up, there is no Ryeowook in sight.


“Okay… Luckily I wrote this letter. Ddangkoma, you keep this safe and give it to Yesung-hyun alright?” Ryeowook is bending down to have his face extremely close to the turtle’s.

Ryeowook holds the letter up to place it under the turtle, but someone snatches it out of his grasp.

“What’s this? You were going to show Ddangkoma before me?” Yesung fake pouts but then laughs.

Yesung looks at the letter and smiles, “Aww, it’s me and you Wookie! Giraffe and turtle. That’s so cute.”

He then makes a move to open the letter and takes the neatly written letter out of its confines.

Dear Yesung,

              It’s really hard for me to do this so please don’t laugh… >////< I really like you and uhm yeah… We’re really good friends and I love you a lot. So I wanted to tell you that I actually view you as more than a friend, and I love youuu!

OMO, I’m such a cheese ball :/ And I’m awkward even in letters…

“Aw… I love you too!” Yesung stutters awkwardly.

They stay still for a few minutes, both trying to gain the courage to kiss the other. After a few agonizing minutes, they both decide to man up but the accidently both turn too fast and smack their faces together.

“Ow…” Ryeowook rubs his nose but then smiles.

After another few minutes of awkwardness, Yesung grabs Ryeowook’s hand and they stay silent again.


OMG first story ever! Thanks so much for reading this, it means so much ;-; I hoped you liked it!