a thousand and one

battle of the kawaiis

summary: Lu Han is nearing ten thousand followers on Instagram. Sehun doesn’t care.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In SM Boys’ High, it is compulsory for students to stay in the dorm.


The dorm building is old and rustic, with grandfather clocks and paintings that are decades, even centuries old. There is a certain Victorian air to the place, but the people residing in it are definitely less than posh and old-fashioned.

 

A paper aeroplane hits sharply on Lu Han’s temples during his attempt to selca in front of the full-length mirror. “Oh Sehun, stop it!” Lu Han turns around and glares furiously at his roommate. “I’m nearing ten thousand followers on Instagram, don’t ruin this for me!”

 

Sehun glances up from his phone and looks at him, deadpanned. “You could post a picture of you sneezing and at least a thousand girls would still like it.”

 

"There’s a difference between a thousand likes and a thousand and one likes,” Lu Han spits, eyes narrowing down at Sehun. The younger male simply rolls his eyes and flops a little more on his bed.

 

Lu Han dislikes it when Sehun ignores him (or really, he hates it when anyone ignores him), and so he attacks. He jumps on top of Sehun and wrestles him from the back. For a shorter guy with smaller physique, Lu Han’s pretty strong.

 

"What the fu- Lu Han get off me!" Sehun struggles against Lu Han’s grip but he responds by grippling him even tighter.

 

"No one ignores Lu Han, master of kawaii!" The said male lets out a shrill battle cry and pulls out his phone, camera set to the front. "Now Sehun, let’s take a selca together. I get more than a thousand likes when you’re in the picture as well."

 

Sehun senses the heavy aura in Lu Han’s words, but he decides to push it even further by protesting. “Hyung I will not be a slave to your demands! Let go of me!”

 

"Oh really?" Lu Han looks slightly demonic with his messed up hair and wild eyes. Sehun senses that this will not bode well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Over at the room next door, Jongdae and Zitao pays no heed to the ruckus made. Ten minutes later, Zitao opens up Instagram and likes the most recent photo posted by xiaolulux3.

 

Sehun says hi to all (almost) ten thousand of you >///< I love you all! :3

 

"Sehun’s pretty weak," Zitao comments offhandedly. Jongdae looks up from his laptop and adjusts the black pair of spectacles sitting on the bridge of his nose.

 

"You mean Lu Han’s pretty ferocious. If those fangirls of him actually know how he’s like off the Internet, none of them is going to vote him as the flower boy of the century."

 

Zitao hums. “Well, there’s always Chanyeol.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

note: first instalment of the series! hopefully you all like it! :)