365 Days

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

“scars are like battle wounds - beautiful in a way. They show what you've been through and how strong you are for coming out of it.

 

Being stuck in the house for 365 days with the person who used to be somebody for me is a nightmare. I try to hide everything but eventually I fail. WIth just a simple action, I fall back to you.

Will everything eventually get better? Will we be together? or will we just remain as "you" and "me"? 

 

“Make sure you aren’t living out your fears, but releasing them. Try to remember that there is a purpose for every hardship or opportunity in your life.” 

 

a story about a girl who wins a lottery and get to live with her "idol" for 365 days, she is sure that her 365 days with him will be a disaster but  everything go upside down from what she thinks. 


this story starred : Yong Junhyung of Beast & Jung Hyeri (OC) as the lead role, Jung Taeri (OC), Yoon Dujun, Heo Jiyeon (OC) as the helping role, other beast members and OC as guest appearance


© Copyright. yongangeline. 2013. All rights reserved. 

Foreword

might update every saturday or sunday depends on my time and also mood ^^ 

please don't be a silent reader, leave comment please because comments are always welcomed and comments do inspire me :) 

thankyou for those who subscribe to my story <3 and always wait for my update <3 

sorry for not being able to update often because i have to go to school and since i am already on my final year of school so i need to focus more and have no time to update so i am sorry *bow*

 

(currently working on the poster so wait for awhile xx) 

yongangeline
since i see no interest/reaction from readers, i won't be updating for awhile.